Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to press forward with AW 3... Jennifer deserves Justice. If they have to do a deal with the devil, MT...so be it, but I truly think(hoping) they enough to charge both. I know things can take time with evidence being researched and processed..but you would think it would all be back know.

I have another unpopular opinion: Maybe MT's daughter loves her and wants to be with her for the holidays. MT has not been convicted in a court of law, another unpopular opinion. :rolleyes: (sorry if I screwed up my response to this post)

My opinion is that most or many or maybe just a few (who knows) (or maybe just me but I don’t think so) people aren’t upset that MT would get to see her daughter if that’s what her daughter wishes. The two issues with it are first, that it seems like MT herself going there to get her daughter herself could in fact make it very uncomfortable for her daughter such as if media or others follow along. That seems very possible and also like it might be unpleasant for her daughter. THAT is upsetting. The second issue is that given all of the subterfuge, the money MT’s family has, her possible multiple passports, and the severity of the charges and case to which MT seems to be inexorably linked, it simply just feels a little risky to have MT so very close to an international airport and who knows how many private planes. I cannot think of one person or post on this site ever who expressed anything but deep sympathy and compassion for what MT’s daughter must feel and experience, just as we feel for Jennifer’s kids. Just MOO, and of course I respect and have considered your opinion, too. Thank you for sharing it! MOO.

I don't think MT will talk unless she gets a deal from the Feds.
but I also don't think she"ll escape only because they've invested too much in (nbt) to do so.
they've already limited any endorsements deals she'll get. if MT goes on the run there won't be any at all.
they have their eyes on the prize
I think you are probably right.

Gosh, yes, I feel for MT’s daughter! Of all the things in this world that I hate and that make me wonder why, children suffering in any way is at the top of the list. While I also get the “never let them see you sweat”, I feel as though the Queen of England version of that wouldn’t make it seem as though MT and her family think that anything to do with this case is funny because regardless of any individual’s innocence or guilt, the disappearance and presumed death of a mom of five children are incredibly serious and somber circumstances, making respectful behavior at least on the courthouse property seem essential. MOO. In addition, I think acting like this is detrimental to themselves as well. In MOO, FD and NP are tone deaf to how their behaviors and words appear to most people, and while no one ever said a person has to be smart and nice to be innocent, these behaviors reinforce the views that they regard JFd as unimportant, and this situation as just a big joke. Even if you were as innocent as a newborn baby bunny (the most innocent thing I can think of right now), it’s rude and clueless to ignore the reason they and we all are here: for a missing mom of five kids. MOO.

What sort of deal do you think she is looking for? One where there’s no prison time? I really think she thinks/thought that’s a possibility
Its a tricky question and it might be way too early to answer too! But based on Atty Bowman protection of MT deposition in the Civil Case at this point I can only assume the worst as to her level of involvement in the disappearance. But truly, its total speculation at this point. They could also be waiting as the investigation is ongoing and the discovery really just started to move on the current charges too. Might just be too soon - love the phrase 'terrapin speed' to describe the CT system but its true I think! Truly hard to read the 'tea leaves' when there isn't much 'tea' in the cup to look at, but I'll try.....

If you assume that Mama A is driving the bus here and we all saw how Mama A slithered and slimed her way out of prison time with her personal Medicare fraud situation, then you are probably correct about a no/low time deal being the DREAM. Not sure that can be in the cards with significant involvement by MT, so Mama will probably just keep on dreaming and nothing will happen.

We saw in Frazee case that the GF who wasn't there for the actual murder (but was a clear co-conspirator) is most likely looking at 3 yrs. (she hasn't been sentenced yet and so 3 yrs is her max possible). I would think most here that have followed both this Dulos case and Frazee, most likely see MT as a much more involved and certainly more committed co-conspirator vs Frazee GF (I know I do). The issue is that LE has been quite protective about MT timeline info in AW1 and 2, which makes sense only up until a point (we don't know where that point might be though...). We saw in AW2 that LE might have been starting to lean in more on MT to say they have solid evidence to support the charges against her and she should think hard about cooperating. What will AW3 bring for MT? I think it will be a big tip off to us as to what the state of the relationship is between MT and the State. Just speculation on my part with zero but public knowledge!

Based on what little we have seen in court and MSM and if I had to place a bet of some sort, my bet would be that LE does a 'bombs away' on MT and treats her no differently from FD in AW3 which I would think would be coming down the pike in the not too distant future (or I hope so!). We just see the 1 min court appearances to check in and then see Atty Bowman mention working through extensive discovery or whatever the quote was from the other day along these lines.

Its hard to have any sympathy after 6 months for MT and the endless dithering of Atty Bowman but maybe there just isn't enough discovery yet for Bowman to have a solid basis for discussion with the State? All I know is that I won't forgot those pics of Atty Colangelo after the first MT meeting in Westport and if I had to go by the way he looked after that meeting then IMO MT just should start packing for prison now as no deal will be coming her way. That day IMO Atty Colangelo looked angry and frustrated. Given what we subsequently learned about what happened then I can totally understand any possible position from the State of not rushing to return calls from MT and Atty Bowman as they simply look to be wasting everyones valuable time.

We'll have to wait but I do think that the early decision to waste LE time for over 2 months was an enormous strategic error by Mama A/MT/Atty Bowman that I'm not sure they can ever recover from with the State of CT absent the location of the body of JFd (my personal POV) or some case breaking information that we just can't conceptualise here based on absence of information.

So, to answer your question about the 'no time' deal dream from Mama A /MT/Atty Bowman an obvious song comes to mind for their consideration along with a spanish lyrics version:

Aerosmith - Dream On lyrics + Spanish translation

Buena suerte Mama A y MT!

MOO

Last edited:
Absolutely AGREE!

That one photo of Mama A and MT Sister coming out of the Court smiling made it seem that they were leaving the local Mall after fun morning holiday shopping!

All that was missing from that photo were the packages and bags!

What a sad crew who simply don't know how to behave IMO! MOO

YES! That is exactly what it looked like—like they’d had a fun day shopping! Yes!!! I quite understand that sometimes people (me included) don’t act publicly as others think we should such as if some people don’t cry in public over the death of a loved one. But this not only is significantly out of any norm, but it’s also an entire entourage acting as though this situation is no big deal to them. All MOO, of course.

YES! That is exactly what it looked like—like they’d had a fun day shopping! Yes!!! I quite understand that sometimes people (me included) don’t act publicly as others think we should such as if some people don’t cry in public over the death of a loved one. But this not only is significantly out of any norm, but it’s also an entire entourage acting as though this situation is no big deal to them. All MOO, of course.
Haha! The other thing about the ongoing charade happening with the perp walk by the entire family is that they really are for lack of a better description so clearly not from the area. I don't think they care that they look more "SOBE" vs "NC" at all but the display simply shows a general tone deafness to where they happen to be located now. Or maybe they are trying to portray what they think the area is/isn't and are simply getting it wrong. IDK, but its all quite painful to watch and I just hope they get it right before the eventual trial or find a PR person to assist them.

Or, you could take the POV that none of these folks are from the area and that is why they look and act the way they do? IDK, if they just want to play at being themselves then that is fine too but I would think that most PR trial advisors wouldn't think that is the best idea but maybe Atty Bowman doesn't care too much about the image of his client and her entire family?

Maybe the bigger picture is that MT is being surrounded by her close supportive family and that is what is impt.? IDK. To me, the ongoing family parade simply shrieks about the huge divide between close family/family values and how MT has lived her entire life and certainly her choices with FD, but that's just me as someone that is irritated by blatant hypocrisy.

I do wonder if MT by herself with no family might not be the better public message? Interesting question that I don't have an answer to. But I do know that putting lipstick on a pig never works for long and so to try to sell MT and her 'family values' is simply pushing the image and message to a place where it's not credible on any level IMO.

MT was a mistress and a longish term one at that to FD and no amount of courtroom appearances with a family will change who and what she has chosen to be over the entirety of her life IMO.

MT is a co-conspirator, long term mistress, who was inseparable from FD for many years and her family looked to be supportive of her relationship with FD FROM DAY 1 based on the DM pictures and other MSM sources. In my mind the Arrezzea-Troconis clan has one upped the Kardashians on low level basic family values and IMO that's tough to do!

At a very basic level they aren't seeing that they aren't in Miami and they aren't in NY, but they don't seem to care or be sensitive to their environment. I would think if they had PR that then the issues might be addressed and perhaps at some point they will.

For now, we just all just sit back and laugh and have a good giggle with their courthouse 'trips to the mall', muppet sweaters, makeup and hair as sad as it all is and just keep it moving.
MOO

Last edited:
Agree with you about the phone pings. We learned so much about cell phone tracking in the Frazee trial and how precise new FBI technology experts can now be - I hope some of their experts are on the Dulos case as what they are able to do and figure out is incredible.

But FD/MT AWs so far seem to show intent to deceive on the 5/24/Missing Date and with no FD cell data from AM portion of 5/24/Missing Date I would think that LE might have been forced to look for burner phone or second phone data. We have seen the ability to find and tracker burner phones in other cases but its a painstaking process for LE.

I'm with you on further charges dropping on BOTH FD and MT soon but with the complexity of the overall situation it wouldn't surprise me at all to see the warrant seal extended as LE work through the investigation.

MOO

BBM above:
I followed the Sievers murder from the beginning, with evidence (to myself) clearly indicating MS.
Couldn't work out, why it took years to go to trial.o_O
Now, after watching the Prosecution present detail accounts of personal phones/ burner phones, CCTV etc, we may have a similar long wait here.

The Creep Dulos appears Guilty, and similar to arrogant MS (in Sievers Case) he will be found Guilty at Trial, BUT it may take years to get to that stage.

We'll get to know each other here, as we wait.:)
MOO.

Yes, he's insisting that JD is in hiding and alive, and in less than a minute he's saying MY children... as if she's dead. Slipped up!
Everyone looks at the husband/boyfriend to be the suspect and when he does a HARD SELL on her going into hiding, sure we're going to believe a much less likely scenario!!!
He didn't say, "maybe she got in an accident or got kidnapped". Just HE KNOWS she's out there and alive. So, ok, we're supposed to take his word for it.
If he's so sure she's alive, where's she at then? You obviously know, JD. Tell us.

I was thinking that he was slipping up by saying MY children, or maybe showing ownership of them. But I think when he says that, he is sending a message to Gloria Farber, that the kids are his, and not hers-I really believe this is directed at her.

Haha! The other thing about the ongoing charade happening with the perp walk by the entire family is that they really are for lack of a better description so clearly not from the area. I don't think they care that they look more "SOBE" vs "NC" at all but the display simply shows a general tone deafness to where they happen to be located now. Or maybe they are trying to portray what they think the area is/isn't and are simply getting it wrong. IDK, but its all quite painful to watch and I just hope they get it right before the eventual trial or find a PR person to assist them.

Or, you could take the POV that none of these folks are from the area and that is why they look and act the way they do? IDK, if they just want to play at being themselves then that is fine too but I would think that most PR trial advisors wouldn't think that is the best idea but maybe Atty Bowman doesn't care too much about the image of his client and her entire family?

Maybe the bigger picture is that MT is being surrounded by her close supportive family and that is what is impt.? IDK. To me, the ongoing family parade simply shrieks about the huge divide between close family/family values and how MT has lived her entire life and certainly her choices with FD, but that's just me as someone that is irritated by blatant hypocrisy.

I do wonder if MT by herself with no family might not be the better public message? Interesting question that I don't have an answer to. But I do know that putting lipstick on a pig never works for long and so to try to sell MT and her 'family values' is simply pushing the image and message to a place where it's not credible on any level IMO.

MT is a co-conspirator, long term mistress, who was inseparable from FD for many years and her family looked to be supportive of her relationship with FD FROM DAY 1 based on the DM pictures and other MSM sources. In my mind the Arrezzea-Troconis clan has one upped the Kardashians on low level basic family values and IMO that's tough to do!

At a very basic level they aren't seeing that they aren't in Miami and they aren't in NY, but they don't seem to care or be sensitive to their environment. I would think if they had PR that then the issues might be addressed and perhaps at some point they will.

For now, we just all just sit back and laugh and have a good giggle with their courthouse 'trips to the mall', muppet sweaters, makeup and hair as sad as it all is and just keep it moving.
MOO

What is SOBE?

I saw that one too. My sense is that most veteran defense folks think the logical step for MT would be a deal with the State. I don't think anyone on WS would disagree with that view. Sure deals take awhile to put together but what is fascinating with MT is that she lied to LE for a good long while and during that time frame where she wasn't helpful and lying that LE was hitting the ground HARD on their case and uncovering all kinds of additional evidence against BOTH MT and FD IMO. We are now 6 months post JFd missing date and the investigation is still ongoing. We haven't ever heard from LE except via the AWs to know what all has possibly been uncovered in the investigation. We do know that MT got a second AW, and so was treated just like FD except with a lower bail amount and a courtesy arrest notice. We also don't know if further talks have been held between MT and LE either.

Atty Bowman has been silent in this process but he did talk about working though the extensive discovery package and mounting his defense. That clearly could have been a posturing statement from him to let the State know that he isn't waiting for a deal. Perhaps its an ongoing negotiation of some kind of deal too? Its hard to say. But the way Atty Bowman reacted to any MT deposition in Civil Court leads me to believe that the 2 existing charges that she is sitting with currently might just be the LEAST of her worries IMO from a legal standpoint.

The other thing that perhaps could be slowing a deal is that the investigation is ongoing and so all the evidence isn't out so truly MT and Atty Bowman don't know what all they are dealing with in terms of potential future charges either. If MT hasn't told Atty Bowman the entire story (likely IMO) then he is trying to protect himself and his client from being blindsided by future charges and so the only way he can try to protect his no doubt guilty client is to not have her speak.

Total speculation from me and I'm sure there are any number of other views out there as its really hard to read the tea leaves here!

MOO
ok, thanks. i guess those opinons on daily debrief do carry some weight then. i honestly wasn't sure if those lawyers should be taken seriously or not. i have had hopes she would deal for about 3 months but they have dimmed. MOO.

BBM above:
I followed the Sievers murder from the beginning, with evidence (to myself) clearly indicating MS.
Couldn't work out, why it took years to go to trial.o_O
Now, after watching the Prosecution present detail accounts of personal phones/ burner phones, CCTV etc, we may have a similar long wait here.

The Creep Dulos appears Guilty, and similar to arrogant MS (in Sievers Case) he will be found Guilty at Trial, BUT it may take years to get to that stage.

We'll get to know each other here, as we wait.:)
MOO.

I, too, think it may well take years to get to that stage. This is far too complex an investigation for it to be merely months.

I have another unpopular opinion: Maybe MT's daughter loves her and wants to be with her for the holidays. MT has not been convicted in a court of law, another unpopular opinion. :rolleyes: (sorry if I screwed up my response to this post)

I have no doubt MT's daughter loves her and wants to be with her for the holidays.

It's a fact that MT has not yet been convicted.

However, it cannot be ignored that she has been arrested for extremely serious crimes, is under investigation, is a huge flight risk, and the court had already put down the conditions that she is not to go out of state.

She also has other close family who can pick up the daughter, and she still gets to be with her during the holidays, minus the driving out of state. In fact, she can wait just inside the NY/CT border if she wants to - while family brings her daughter from the airport to the border.

No matter what, she's a flight risk, and the court sets a bad example in general by being so lenient when there are such serious charges involved.

At this point, though, it's all moot. She's allowed to leave the state.
(Good luck keeping future criminals in the state when in similar situations, CT!)

They need to press forward with AW 3... Jennifer deserves Justice. If they have to do a deal with the devil, MT...so be it, but I truly think(hoping) they enough to charge both. I know things can take time with evidence being researched and processed..but you would think it would all be back know.

Agreed, Jennifer's family certainly deserves justice and they may well have to do a deal with the devil: MT - if that devil cooperates, that is!

In reviewing some similar cases, some noticed that they have taken much longer. The more carefully they investigate and word everything - arrest warrants, interrogations, everything - the more likely they'll be successful in getting a guilty verdict.

I think we all would love to see it resolved soon -- but not if it means he gets away with some loophole - one that was not considered due to them rushing. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500