IN IN - Paul Raymond Harrod, adult, may have been using false identity, Hamilton County, 27 Nov 1992

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying, but so far am ,well, quite far from a Not-Paul verse.

Maybe:

He read it on a tombstone, now he's gone.
He lived in Indiana, now he's gone.
Perhaps the Air Force kept him flyin',
but now we know he's lyin'.
He lived in Indiana, now he's gone!

Yeah, well, I warned you.

JMHO YMMV

Kudos! This made my night.

Kudos! This made my night.

Just another service I offer free of charge to WS.

Off to find out if the British department store Harrod's has a jingle....

images

Last edited:
It's been a while since I read this thread. I know the detective was looking into a man in Alaska. Did that lead ever pan out? The man on the right is from Ohio but disappeared from Alaska in 1974. Photo was taken in 1966:
upload_2020-1-17_22-9-24.png
His DOB is around 1935. Is that too old to be Fake PRH? Also height is estimated from 5'8 to 6' -- is that too tall? Here is the missing man's thread: AK - AK, Mitchell Joseph Teevan, 38, Nome, approx 1 January 1974

I am pretty well convinced that JC on FB is the PRH. The resemblance and high school attended, etc. Of course JMO. Just checked out his most recent posts on his FB and its kinda interesting that he seems to be 'down' due to being without his dog and some relationship not working out, and being alone. Kind of an interesting turn of events if it really is him! Also one of the new posts mentions he was a cook on a ship for years. Interesting info.
I guess we all be waiting more evidence like the handwriting analysis, etc.?

Last edited:
I am pretty well convinced that JC on FB is the PRH. The resemblance and high school attended, etc. Of course JMO. Just checked out his most recent posts on his FB and its kinda interesting that he seems to be 'down' due to being without his dog and some relationship not working out, and being alone. Kind of an interesting turn of events if it really is him! Also one of the new posts mentions he was a cook on a ship for years. Interesting info.
I guess we all be waiting more evidence like the handwriting analysis, etc.?

Couldn’t have said it better, my thoughts also!

Couldn’t have said it better, my thoughts also!
Thank-you and I know some think the nose is different and other facial features, but I really do think his loss in weight over the years accounts for that, plus aging. I also notice via his FB that he spent time in S.Am. and Cuba at various times, and that people who knew him on FB would remark on 'where are you' type thing. I get the impression he doesn't realize there is this research being done about him, or he may've kept his fb private. Wonder what he would think about all this lol.

Last edited:
Unless he was doing it for some twisted pleasures or something.
or he was arrogant/confident enough to think he was not detectable
JC's nose between his eyes is very narrow. Fake PH has a broader nose between his eyes. I think we're on the wrong path, its not him.
If that is the case, I think it is possible he had a 'nose job' for whatever reason. Or the change may be due to alot of weight loss and the aging process.

I got caught up in this case again today, as it is below freezing and snowing here in western Canada so having to stay indoors lol. I scrolled through the entire FB page of JC and my impression backed up by his friends comments and his own, plus photos, is that he is a 'rollingstone' who has a kid or two and a past marriage or two but can't be tied down to any one woman. Although, he seems to like younger women for which a few of his pals warn against. He is based in Alaska but makes regular jaunts to Cuba, for some reason. (the cigars & a former steady gf amongst other reasons I guess). But now I just can't seem to reconcile my impression of his personality and lifestyle with the photo of the earlier lookalike photo of fakePH that we have for some reason lol. Like I say, a comparison type timeline of fakePH vs. JC would be great but too much for my head to get around to doing! I sure hope our good detective is able to get the information he needs soon from the lab/handwriting analysis in this new year. What a waiting game! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Babs1966