TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘Close friend’ of missing Austin mom found dead charged, was plotting to take her baby: Sources

SABBM:
KVUE's Tony Plohetski confirmed that a Houston woman, who was a "close friend" with Broussard, had been plotting to take the baby from Broussard leading up to the birth of Carey, law enforcement sources said.

Officials identified that woman as Magen Fieramusca, 33, who will be arraigned in Harris County.

Fieramusca has been arrested and charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering. She is expected to be charged with murder, according to KVUE's sister station KHOU. Police believe Fieramusca may have had help allegedly murdering Broussard.

Fieramusca was reportedly with Broussard while she was giving birth to Carey. Law enforcement sources said Fieramusca was also pretending to pregnant the same time as Broussard.

Such unadulterated evil.

To think she was in that delivery room with HB makes me ill.
This is one time when I really, really hope that MSM has their facts wrong.
Because if that's true, I can't even wrap my brain around that picture, and frankly, I don't even want to try.

If it's true, then HB trusted her enough to have her present in the very moment her baby girl entered the world.

In return, her "close friend" viciously murdered her and stole her baby.

Cold-blooded, calculated premeditation.

For the record, I don't give a flying puck what county the crime occurred in:

This she-devil needs to fry.

JMO.

Last edited:
I'll admit being totally wrong, but the stats and demeanor seemed insurmountable.

Interesting to see how the State argues that the accused is competent after allegedly committing such a bizarre act with zero percent chance of "success."
Oh, IMO, this one's crazy--like a fox. I don't think an insanity plea will work here if she'd been planning this and faking her own pregnancy at the same time. MOO

I refuse to accept shame/blame for examining behavior that was suspicious. This is after all, a "discussion" forum. I've been wrong before, I'll be wrong in the future. After this, I'll be scrolling & rolling and not addressing posts of this nature, enough said.

Hoping reporters will be allowed in the courtroom for the arraignment, but thinking they won't. Going forward, the DA is going to want to protect the investigation for a successful prosecution. What a turn of events, never imagined this would be the ending. I'm heartbroken for Heidi's loved ones and very thankful Margo is safe.
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have quoted your post.

I only meant. I value this site for its no-innuendo-without-a-link and victim-friendly policy.

But we all know how many posts the moderators have to delete every hour and we all know "sitting on my hands" means "he did it".

‘Close friend’ of missing Austin mom found dead charged, was plotting to take her baby: Sources

SABBM:
KVUE's Tony Plohetski confirmed that a Houston woman, who was a "close friend" with Broussard, had been plotting to take the baby from Broussard leading up to the birth of Carey, law enforcement sources said.

Officials identified that woman as Magen Fieramusca, 33, who will be arraigned in Harris County.

Fieramusca has been arrested and charged with kidnapping and evidence tampering. She is expected to be charged with murder, according to KVUE's sister station KHOU. Police believe Fieramusca may have had help allegedly murdering Broussard.

Fieramusca was reportedly with Broussard while she was giving birth to Carey. Law enforcement sources said Fieramusca was also pretending to pregnant the same time as Broussard.

Whoa on the bolded statements! She was with Heidi for the birth...

He could barely hold it together in the interviews he did. I doubt he's any better now. He probably needs lots of time before he can even talk about this. The part where he said he looked in the dumpster to see if she threw the car keys in there. He must have not have meant Heidi,but the perp,and getting things mixed up, having a hard time in the interview and not being able to do it anymore. He was trying so hard to hold it together,and not slip up,so the perp wouldn't harm Heidi,and Margo. I'm thinking now the reason he didn't mention what he was doing in the between hrs was to put the perp at ease.
MOO

I agree. I think SC and the Broussard’s had her in mind from the get go. For 9 months she’d played a charade, maybe Heidi even voiced concerns to her family. Concerns that things didn’t seem right. Also, Tammy likely knew of a lot of the communication between the two since Margo’s birth. How “eager” was Magen to see little Margo? She just didn’t dare with Tammy in town. Moo

This is the main thing I can't get my head around. She was there when Heidi gave birth to Margo. It's possible the whole time she was there, she was imagining that baby being hers and thinking about how she was going to take her. Absolutely horrific to think about. All MOO, speculation. :( Edit: typo
Whoa on the bolded statements! She was with Heidi for the birth...

He could barely hold it together in the interviews he did. I doubt he's any better now. He probably needs lots of time before he can even talk about this. The part where he said he looked in the dumpster to see if she threw the car keys in there. He must have not have meant Heidi,but the perp,and getting things mixed up, having a hard time in the interview and not being able to do it anymore. He was trying so hard to hold it together,and not slip up,so the perp wouldn't harm Heidi,and Margo. I'm thinking now the reason he didn't mention what he was doing in the between hrs was to put the perp at ease.
MOO

If the police had been able to inform him from just about the absolute outset of this case that they believed Heidi and Margo had been abducted by a female suspect, why would it have taken them a week to find that suspect?

I’m not trying to argue with you in particular, I just don’t think that the police knew what was happening at this point, and therefore neither did he. It seems Shane Carey’s odd behavior is still an issue, since previously it was a basis for wondering about his guilt or innocence, and now it’s being explained away by some as him having insider information from the police (before they even had a chance to investigate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012