TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
KVUE News on Twitter
PHOTOS: The “good friend” tied to the death of missing #Austin mom #HeidiBroussard appeared in #HarrisCounty Court this morning for outstanding traffic offenses. (She is the one in red.) Here’s what we know about Magen Fieramusca: https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local/heidi-broussard-houston-home-missing-austin-woman/269-f2ddad6d-7f7f-4b70-a304-d41f0cfcbdbb …
EMQFRimXYAI7poD.jpg

EMQFRipX0AECPwY.jpg

EMQFRijXUAAbSwd.jpg

12:49 PM - 20 Dec 2019
Is it just me, or does it look like she dyed her hair brown, and moved the part way to the side, styled like a man would? I especially noticed this in her booking photo. Wonder if she had it like that last Thursday to try to trick surveillance cameras, or if the change was more recent, which would suggest to me an interest in fleeing. Either way, I’m beyond relieved that Margo(t) was rescued.

For those who watch Lifetime Movies, there have been at least a couple that I can recall in the last year, where someone was either faking a pregnancy completely, or somehow intending to steal the baby of a friend/acquaintance who was currently pregnant.

I posted something similar this morning, but then deleted it because I couldn’t remember the exact plots or movie names. But since then, I found the two movies I saw on the Lifetime channel in late summer when I was laid up with a knee issue - “Mommy Group Murder” (2018) and “Night Nurse” (2018). I rarely watch Lifetime so I remember these movies.

I will be so curious as to when MH aka MF created the baby registries. Did she see the Lifetime movies and then get an idea? Or was she pregnant with a boy, had a miscarriage, and then just warped out of reality? Or was she just truly evil and planned this just because she felt entitled to a baby? So many questions!

Maybe Heidi didn't know the sex of the baby before birth, maybe she "felt" it was probably a boy, from the way she was carrying, and her monster so called "friend" went with that.

Did a registry for Heidi ever get posted here? Did she have one? I haven't seen discussed anywhere she spoke of the gender of the upcoming baby. And when will we find out when those registries by )(*&)(* get put up? There were hardly any purchases, many less than most new mothers would expect and I've seen. MOO.

Heidi's phone maybe?

Perhaps, maybe the weapon.

Heidi's phone was not in her car or elsewhere. This means it probably was with her after the abduction. Would think that LE has tracked it until it was turned off.

Maybe the phone went off-line near a body of water (ie thrown in), which is where they are searching. How else would they know to search a specific area? Not sure they could have tracked MF's phone this fast.

LE has to confirm the baby's identity by DNA before she can be released to her family. I'm sure her family can visit until then.

Cheryl Mercedes‏Verified account @CMercedesKHOU
#BREAKING: CPS confirms Heidi Broussard's infant has been placed in a foster home while investigators work to verify possible relatives of the child. #KHOU11

10:57 AM - 20 Dec 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member