TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This could be reasons our red flags flew up. Guilt can come from different areas. Not only murder, but, guilt from abuse.... Past abuse and if there were harsh or abusive words that morning.

Guilt could have also been from not phoning 911 sooner, deciding that she was probably at her friends place that lived in the same complex and he enjoyed his afternoon chillaxing alone. Guilt from not being alarmed sooner than he was. JMO

That occurred to me too, and maybe it had to be a "boy" for one reason or another...possibly her partner only wanted a boy. And possibly didn't want her at all in a baby-less partnership. But I have a real hard time imaging how a woman can fake pregnancy and fool her partner the whole time. That "gotta have a baby" thing, at all costs is baffling to me. So many ways to be around children and give love.

Maybe one day we’ll hear from Tammy or Shane & get their perspective on Magen. Did they think she was ultra interested in Heidi's pregnancy, over the top and that stuff.
Things Heidi maybe didn’t pick up on but a non pregnant person might.

I want to know how a creature as devolved as this one managed to afford a home as nice as the one she was apparently living in...there's no way this freak held down stable employment.

There's no way she held down stable anything.

Hope MSM does some digging into her background.

Or should I say, backgrounds, given the aliases.

JMO.

Post is 10/10 for the usage of the word "devolved" alone.

Presser is coming up in 90 minutes (2 pm Austin time, 3 pm eastern) and hopefully your questions will have some answers.

ETA - The home of the abducted is in Texas, and the home of where the body was found was in Austin. Sorry @gitana1, I should have given you background

Ha ha! You’ve gotta’ be a Dixie girl. I think mostly Southerners wouldn’t consider Austin a part of Texas!

So she will be prosecuted by the state of Texas. I’m not sure the county matters if it’s all in state. I will check with law partner.

Tampering with a corpse that would mean moving a body that's already dead. Right? So she was either killed in the car then move to the trunk. Where she was killed in the house then moved to the trunk. Am I getting that right?
I think that we really don't know yet, because they haven't charged her as of yet with the murder (probably awaiting autopsy). They're charging her with what they can prove right now and want to be solid before pressing further charges.

That's a nice home, even if it's obviously completely staged (weirdly, imo) for the real estate ad.

Also, she stole 5k, at once!?

How could her partner not know she wasn't pregnant? Has he never seen or been around a pregnant woman ever in his life? It seems they lived together. The logistics of that are mind-boggling.

JMO

I didn't personally witness people here outright blaming him, but given that the mother is almost always killed and left behind in this type of scenario, and SC's inconsistent statements, it was not a huge leap. Police probably suspected him immediately as well.
I did see some of them and some of what I saw was definitely over the line. It seemed like it was happening later in the evening. Some were really, really direct about it. It's easy to get carried away. Those posts were what got previous threads shut down.

It may have been staged to be sold - a lot of people pay to have someone come in and stage the house and even bring in furniture etc.. Do we know when it was purchased?
I thought I read that the current owner purchased the home about 2 years ago and lived there with his then girlfriend... I don't see it in the media thread, though. If I stumble across it again, I'll post! MOO

I'm just getting started on this thread and I'm devastated. While it's wonderful news that baby Margot is alive and safe, I'm so sad for Heidi, her family and friends and all who loved her. So thankful they'll still have little Margot. Rip sweet Heidi. Rest with the angels.

I want to know how a creature as devolved as this one managed to afford a home as nice as the one she was apparently living in...there's no way this freak maintained stable employment.

There's no way she maintained stable ANYthing.

Hope MSM does some digging into her background.

Or should I say, backgrounds, plural, given the aliases.

JMO.

Possibly rich parents? trust fund kid? or nefarious employment? Selling drugs? a mule? selling *advertiser censored*? theft? Just throwing stuff out there!
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members