TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did see some of them and some of what I saw was definitely over the line. It seemed like it was happening later in the evening. Some were really, really direct about it. It's easy to get carried away. Those posts were what got previous threads shut down.
Why are we continuing this silly argument? At this point, we should just focus on the evidence found and suspect(s) and getting justice for Heidi as well as her little baby girl, who's gone through enough in 3 short weeks of her time.

This petty crap is ridiculous. People apologized for leaning the wrong way. What more do people want? I never thought SC did it, right from the start, but there's a lot of great folks on this thread that thought he did- they made a mistake. It's called being human.

That's disturbing they placed the baby in a foster home instead of with the grandparents, who I believe have the little boy. They know they are relatives.

Perhaps they can't afford it, though.
There is a funding page for them somewhere...
Why aren't the children with their dad?
I can imagine he's very very distraught tho.

Wow, when I toyed with the kidnapping plot and said it had to be someone she knew I NEVER EVER EVER expected this. Wow. Whoever said neither horses nor zebras but an armadillo was absolutely on point, this is mind boggling.

And with more personal details coming out about the couple, I think I have a better understanding of why SC set off so many of our hinky meters despite his innocence, and I truly hope their families, his friends, and Heidi’s (real) friends can all come together to support him and their two children. ETA: and Heidi’s stepdaughter whom I believe she was very close to as well

It is so sad to read this. I didn't think mom and baby were going to be found, so I guess it's half a blessing that Baby Margot is OK.

I can understand why SC felt guilty. He'd been physically violent in the past and he knew if it came out, he'd be the number one suspect in HB's disappearance. Hopefully he'll get the help he clearly needs and he will emerge a better man from all this.
How do you know this?

And yet she did. She’s apparently been a wedding planner since 2012. Reference the heavy.com article.

and whether she remembers or not, there can be changes in the brain as a result of trauma.
BBM:

Holy Crud....You gotta' be kidding me.

Wedding planner?

WEDDING PLANNER?!?!

Aside from the Bride of Frankenstein, who in the Hello, Dolly would hire THAT creature to plan their dream wedding?

Unbelievable.

JMO.

Last edited:
I too was listening and it was HEARTBREAKING to hear her dear friend learning of what was unfolding live....

Yes it sure was, wasnt it. It was so incredible the news that it took everyone a bit to digest what was happening.

The comments in the live stream chat helped a lot. I never did get any sleep. :)

How long did she think she could keep poor Heidi in that trunk before someone would notice decomposition smell?

It’s so strange they were best friends wouldn’t Heidi know she was faking a baby unless MH refused to let Heidi feel her tummy. MH must have pretended to deliver after she kidnapped Heidi therefore why the crying baby was heard in the background on the friends call.

I wonder if MH told Heidi she was going into labor to get her to leave with her. So strange MH was in the delivery room with Heidi when Margo was delivered.

That woman is very sick in the head. It’s horrible enough when a stranger does this but a friend over 20 years? Sick world.
BBM
I must have missed something. What call and by whom?

Heidi’s friend said last night on the Jay 4 Justice live stream that MF’s “baby (kidnapped baby Margo)” was named Luna Mae.
According to that same article, MF's Target baby register didn't have a bit of "pink" there. Nor did the Amazon page, although there were a few intermediate articles and blue things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member