TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, with Heidi's purse being left in her car, it makes me wonder how and when she and Margo were kidnapped. Did something happen to lure her as soon as she came home from the bookfair?

HB's friend Carissa stated last night that Maygen was in the delivery room when Margot was born and it was the first time she had been seen to be "visibly pregnant".
According to Carissa, this person and HB met at a church camp a couple of years ago.
I believe it was when they were much younger. They have been friends a long time m
ohhh thank goodness this stuff is coming out! Caressa was the one on the live stream last night when the news was breaking. About the phone call and her saying "I gotta go! I gotta go!", last night she said this was around 12:30-1pm yesterday afternoon. Caressa also said she hadn't been in contact with Megan for a long time until this last week. There is more... I hope it all comes out....
I'm hoping all the info does come out! Then I believe the pieces will fit together concerning the issues and reservations. Hopefully we will understand more.

Kara Carlson on Twitter
Riordan said he comforted Broussard's fiance the day she went missing.

"As a husband and a father this is the worst situation you can imagine"
1:51 PM - 20 Dec 2019

Kara Carlson on Twitter
Valencia Coney, a nurse that works at the complex where Heidi Broussard lived said she used to talk to her regularly on the stairs.

She said Broussard was always "happy and chatty."

Kara Carlson on Twitter
She said nothing seemed out of the ordinary and the complex's breezeway tends to echo and she didnt hear anything out of the ordinary.

Kara Carlson on Twitter
Alan G. who lives across from her said he talked with Broussard occasionally in passing but wasn't close with the family . He nothing seemed out of the ordinary the day she went missing.

Overall, he said the complex is quiet typically.

Kara Carlson on Twitter
Thread: Neighbors say this is the south Austin apt where Heidi Broussard, the woman who went missing last week along with her infant daughter, lived.

Broussard was found dead Friday, police said.

More information: https://www.statesman.com/article/20191219/NEWS/191218602 …

EMQUIfnX0AMzzrT.jpg

Kara Carlson on Twitter
Broussard's car is still parked outside the apt complex.

It has a sticker for her 6 year old son, and a shopping list inside includes socks and a stocking for her infant daughter Margot and shirts for her son

Margot was found alive, according to police.

EMQUJaXX0AIteuQ.jpg

EMQUKGjX0AIchWR.jpg

That grocery list is heartbreaking. The everyday details of our lives - small moments to be grateful for, in this terrible rearview mirror we are all looking into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member