TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
this blew my mind y'all. i wasn't following at as closely, because it moved too fast but Occam's razor was it would be partner crime. i know this happens but i am shooketh.

I was shocked as well. Statistics indicate it's usually a romantic partner that is responsible. When I watched the interview of SC, I did think he was scattered but also sincere in his tears. Since facts were in short supply, I decided to just wait and see before expressing my thoughts. I never would have come up with this scenario, that's for sure. My prayers are with family and friends of Heidi, MF has damaged countless people with her crime.

Is this arraignment for her traffic tickets and NOT for kidnapping & tampering with evidence charge?? Sounds like it to me.
I was wondering how long ago that video was taken. I've seen a couple of versions of it, one of them (just a few seconds longer, but the same video) focuses in on her after the traffic sentences, and she is very friendly with the big person next to her.

So, many have already commented on this, but the term is pseudocyesis, or phantom pregnancy. Pseudocyesis is characterized by conviction of a non-pregnant woman that she is pregnant, in association with the development of the signs and symptoms of pregnancy (nausea, vomiting, increased abdominal girth etc). It is a rare condition and based on a quick literature review be triggered by something physical. For example, I found 1 case report where the pseudocyesis was triggered by galactorrhea (spontaneous flow of milk from the breast unassociated with breastfeeding or childbirth) due to being on a medication for schizophrenia that has a known side effect of galactorrhea (risperidone). Another case report found that a case of pseudocyesis was caused by severe fecal impaction that led to the person looking like she is in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy.

In comparison, delusion of pregnancy is a false and fixed belief of being pregnant despite factual evidence to the contrary.

Pseudocyesis can be delusional, but the term is most appropriately used when physical symptoms of pregnancy are present. Both biological and psychological factors have been implicated in the causation of delusion of pregnancy. The range of psychological explanations include cognitive misinterpretation of bodily sensations and physical changes, poor reality testing and wish-fulfilment, an attempt to recapture the lost love object such as husband or child, sustainment and perpetuation of cultural beliefs, unconscious attempt to change the life situation among women in conservative societies, among others.

The above could potentially play into this case, but I honestly don’t see any evidence yet. I think the friend just wanted a baby and went to unimaginable lengths to fulfill that want. The friend is working and functioning at work based on some reviews that I saw, so I don’t think we are dealing with a primary chronic psychotic disorder, just premeditated evil…

Heidi… RIP... You deserved SO much better and this should have not happened. Love and strength to Heidi’s family, including SC...

Huh...and when you are pregnant, your hair (and nails) are in much better condition....at least that was the case with my pregnancy . For once, my hair was thick and luxurious.

Eek! You were so fortunate! Many lose hair - hormones are funny things - more hair, or stronger blacker hair in places you never thought of or extreme hair loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda