TX - Heidi Broussard, 33 Found Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Found Alive Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she was using toppik or batiste (for dark hair) dry shampoo. I have friends that use is it to hide thinning spots. Or she could have been wearing a wig. I guess wigs get taken off for mugshots?

She might prefer the “combover” look. She will have a lot of time in the coming years to experiment with new styles, moo.
I can’t help but think planning a kidnap/murder might be highly stressful & contribute to overall general un-wellness.

BBM
Quite possible MF heavily drugged HB, pulled over in some remote area and did the nasty deed. I don't know how exactly she got HB into the trunk but the way hatchbacks and car seats fold down these days it's not a stretch to think she slid her back there and then put seats back in proper position concealing her in the trunk. Just a thought.
I guess we could find out the make and model of her car and see because that's plausible.

I guess we could find out the make and model of her car and see because that's plausible.
I truly hope HB didn't fully "experience" what happened at the hands of MF (or possibly someone else). May be wishful thinking but I hope she was very well drugged :(

Initially, I found it hard to believe MF did this on her own, but I've reconsidered that. I think it very possible she did this alone if she drugged HB. JMHO

I don’t think she needed drugs. She had the upper hand as she had the intent, Heidi was clueless as to what MF had planned. If drugs were used, it will come out once tox results come back, right?
Certainly, toxicology will reveal if drugs were used. It seems more logical to me that MF drugged her which incapacitated HB and rendered her unable to fight, JMO. Or, someone else was involved. I would suspect if HB were not drugged she would have fought like hell and have MF's DNA under her nails and MF would have scratches on her hands or elsewhere. I have no doubt the coroner has a pretty good idea of how it happened. I'm merely speculating.

BBM
Quite possible MF heavily drugged HB, pulled over in some remote area and did the nasty deed. I don't know how exactly she got HB into the trunk but the way hatchbacks and car seats fold down these days it's not a stretch to think she slid her back there and then put seats back in proper position concealing her in the trunk. Just a thought.
Exactly what I was thinking. Convenient for her to do. Moo

Certainly, toxicology will reveal if drugs were used. It seems more logical to me that MF drugged her which incapacitated HB and rendered her unable to fight, JMO. Or, someone else was involved. I would suspect if HB were not drugged she would have fought like hell and have MF's DNA under her nails and MF would have scratches on her hands or elsewhere. I have no doubt the coroner has a pretty good idea of how it happened. I'm merely speculating.

Oh, I completely understand. I have a different image of Heidi retrieving an item from the trunk when overpowered by MF. Again, I don’t think we’ll ever know the particulars. Jmo. If this goes to trial the prosecutors will have a theory but it’ll be anyone’s guess if it is exact.
Sigh.....all of this for an inamorato who apparently didn’t feel the same towards MF.
Moo

I truly hope HB didn't fully "experience" what happened at the hands of MF (or possibly someone else). May be wishful thinking but I hope she was very well drugged :(

Initially, I found it hard to believe MF did this on her own, but I've reconsidered that. I think it very possible she did this alone if she drugged HB. JMHO

Agreed. If course this is purely conjecture, but I find it difficult to imagine that MF would have taken the risk of attempting the drive to Houston with HB as a passenger, fully alert. There was too much at stake!!☹️ Sure, Heidi likely wouldn't bail without her baby, but if it were me, my body would've been halfway out of the window and I'd be screaming bloody murder . And yes that would get attention.

HB was in a very vulnerable state. It wasn’t long after she gave birth. I remember the first month after giving birth to my children - I was weak, tired, sore from breastfeeding and just ... vulnerable. MF easily took advantage of this vulnerability. Poor HB.

Agreed. If course this is purely conjecture, but I find it difficult to imagine that MF would have taken the risk of attempting the drive to Houston with HB as a passenger, fully alert. There was too much at stake!!☹️ Sure, Heidi likely wouldn't bail without her baby, but if it were me, my body would've been halfway out of the window and I'd be screaming bloody murder . And yes that would get attention.

We don’t know what MF might have used as a reason for HB to be in her car. If perhaps they agreed to grab a coffee, MF could have then claimed she had an emergency call, needing HB to come with her, telling her “I’ll drive you back ASAP”. Heidi had no reason to fear her.
If things did go awry verbally MF might have told her “sit still & shut up, or....”.
My friends will often put their phones in my cup holder, I could easily grab one & pitch it put the window or turn it off. Moo

Oh, I completely understand. I have a different image of Heidi retrieving an item from the trunk when overpowered by MF. Again, I don’t think we’ll ever know the particulars. Jmo. If this goes to trial the prosecutors will have a theory but it’ll be anyone’s guess if it is exact.
Sigh.....all of this for an inamorato who apparently didn’t feel the same towards MF.
Moo

I'd never heard that word before so thanks for teaching me something new. Great word!

Remember, psychopaths don't love anyone. Whatever their relationship, she would have been using him. Probably started out by hooking him with the usual (sex, fun) and then it went downhill from there. I'm thinking of CG's mother saying MF never paid any rent and MF's remark about an upcoming custody battle. She used the guy for his house and money and was plotting to get more out of him, imo. The only way I see that not being the case is if he was an accomplice but, so far, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Reminds me of the Zodiac killer and the young woman, with an infant, who jumped from his car. I believe you're right. If Heidi thought she and Margo/t were threatened, no way could she could have been transported very far. We also know know she didn't think she was going anywhere or very far because she didn't take her purse. Even just duped into going out for coffee, she'd take it, imo.

Wow, had no idea there were tolls now, I go to Austin from SA. So there is a possibility she would be on camera going through.

Yeah so on the way to Houston from her apartment, you'd take the toll on 71 - keeps you sane. After that no tolls till you get to Houston. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of photos of them if that's the way they went, which is the quickest, most direct route. But outside the toll, all TxDOT cameras on both ends would get them.

HB was in a very vulnerable state. It wasn’t long after she gave birth. I remember the first month after giving birth to my children - I was weak, tired, sore from breastfeeding and just ... vulnerable. MF easily took advantage of this vulnerability. Poor HB.
And just Heidi's guard totally being down because this was a "best friend," someone she trusted and wouldn't even fathom doing her harm. Even if it became clear she was in a dire situation, I feel like a reaction might be more of total confusion and horror, rather than that "stranger danger" type adrenaline response. Like would you even be able to wrap your brain around the reality of what's happening, and that quickly? It's so unimaginable.

Poisoning by Starbucks? KKL live near Austin now?

Like arriving with two cups of coffee, one for Heidi spiked with opioids. IMO

I did a search on some of the names of the local news reporters and found an interview with Melanie Barden, Keye CBS news. Melanie is the one who usually does the interviewing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member