TX TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, Fnd Deceased, & Margo Carey, 2 weeks, Fnd Alive, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officials said Heidi Broussard, 33, was found strangled to death in the trunk of a car.

Officials: Missing Austin Mother Was Found Strangled To Death In Trunk Of Car, Kidnapping Suspect In Custody

(trunk of a car, no clarification on type of car). Moo

another article:

Friend of mom found dead in car trunk taken to Austin to face charges

Video at Broussard's Austin apartment complex captured her getting into Fieramusca's car willingly on Dec. 12, the day she went missing, said sources. Margot was with her. They were old friends.

(again no clarification on the car)

moo

Last edited:
I thought the same thing! She also has another spot on the back of her head!
There was an earlier post here about just before the jig was up that MF was trying to change her appearance by removing extensions and dyeing her hair. Maybe the bald spots are the result of that. I rather like how her hideous outward appearance is matching her inner one.

When my children were very young I remember having a tigermom fierceness about protecting them. People could touch the baby's head or feet after they washed their hands (against cold viruses and the like), hold them with supervision and other things. I'm usually easy going about most things. I'm thinking HB once she had an inkling that something was amiss would have reacted strongly. Maintaining control of the car would have been of utmost importance to MF. So the drugging scenario would have maybe taken some time to take effect. Maybe MF had Baby M in her arms somehow and that prevented HB from taking any drastic actions.

HB was in a very vulnerable state. It wasn’t long after she gave birth. I remember the first month after giving birth to my children - I was weak, tired, sore from breastfeeding and just ... vulnerable. MF easily took advantage of this vulnerability. Poor HB.

maybe HB fell asleep because she was tired. we all think of MF as dangerous, but we do not know if HB ever perceived any danger. maybe MF asked HB to go to an appointment with her, and HB just dozed off.

Maintaining control of the car would have been of utmost importance to MF.

if HB wanted out of the car, her baby was likely in the backseat. If HB wanted to gain control of the car.....same thing.
Is it possible there was a nearby location MF drove HB to, killing & hiding her in the trunk. Maybe not immediately returning home? Despite people speaking with MF over the phone, who knows where she actually was?
Right now, I think MF used the black suv to pick HB up, because one resident said LE asked if his cam’ revealed a black suv in parking lot Thursday night, the date HB went missing. Therefore I assume once SC was shown the image of HB in a car leaving, he was able to tell LE “that’s MF”. A call from LE to MF was probably met with “yea, she was with me but I dropped her off....”.
All moo

Last edited:
I wonder the same. Or was it so gradual friends didn’t notice in the way we do here?
If you look at the MF’s first mugshot, her hair is super short, a very tight cut & she looks to have sideburns.
The recent mugshot reveals straighter, longer tresses (lol) with more than one thin area. I thought perhaps she had professional “sew in” weaves removed, damaging her hair. More startling to me is the dramatic change in MF’s face, it looks very long in her latest photo compared to other images we’ve all seen.
I do believe her appearance should be the least of her concern at this time.
Moo
Yeah. I'm not too worried about her appearance, either, as a 30 year old can look 20ish, 30ish or 40ish. It can swing any way.

Yeah. I'm not too worried about her appearance, either, as a 30 year old can look 20ish, 30ish or 40ish. It can swing any way.

It is bizarre how she transformed since her arrest on theft charges. Imo she looks nothing like herself as we know her from previous pics.

*Maybe MF told Heidi she had dropped Luna at the hospital, causing Heidi to jump in the car without thinking of her purse & other items? just a thought, moo & all that Jazz.

The one thing that sways me towards believing that she has a mental health issue is that she left HB's body in the trunk of the car still after 7 days. I think she probably had a miscarriage at some point perhaps along with some other hormonal problems. Just guessing here.

Criminal Defense Attorney Bob Bianchi told "America's Newsroom" Tuesday that a Texas woman arrested in connection with the death of 33-year-old mom Heidi Broussard and the kidnapping of her baby could face the death penalty if charged with murder.

Magen Rose Fieramusca is being held in lieu of $600,000 bond on charges of kidnapping and tampering with a corpse. Investigators have alleged that Fieramusca had been plotting to take the Broussard's newborn, pretending to be pregnant at the same time as the victim.

Bob Bianchi: Suspect connected with death of Heidi Broussard could face death penalty

Criminal Defense Attorney Bob Bianchi told "America's Newsroom" Tuesday that a Texas woman arrested in connection with the death of 33-year-old mom Heidi Broussard and the kidnapping of her baby could face the death penalty if charged with murder.

Magen Rose Fieramusca is being held in lieu of $600,000 bond on charges of kidnapping and tampering with a corpse. Investigators have alleged that Fieramusca had been plotting to take the Broussard's newborn, pretending to be pregnant at the same time as the victim.

Bob Bianchi: Suspect connected with death of Heidi Broussard could face death penalty

What an odd article: "Police zeroed in on Fieramusca after a close friend of Broussard revealed details about the long friendship between the two women on the "Jay is 4 Justice" crime podcast." Um, no? Obviously the police were already zeroed in on MF before the podcast since they were at the house at the time. I agree with everyone that says the reporting on this case has been atrocious.

What an odd article: "Police zeroed in on Fieramusca after a close friend of Broussard revealed details about the long friendship between the two women on the "Jay is 4 Justice" crime podcast." Um, no? Obviously the police were already zeroed in on MF before the podcast since they were at the house at the time. I agree with everyone that says the reporting on this case has been atrocious.
That site is claiming to have broken the case, to have led the police to MF. We all heard/saw it, the cops were at the CG/MF house before the gossipy "best friend" on the website said OMG, etc etc etc. The tidbit from the article is just plain wrong. The police were questioning all sorts of people about MF before they went after her, and I still wonder if the mystery possible sperm donor and MF had something going before all of this, re getting a baby for her to share in the raising of, but not thru murder. Were they in contact before the murder? If so, to what extent, when, why, etc.

Lazy reporting. This guy actually says the podcast host told him MF had a baby registry. Apparently that was good enough for him—no point in checking it out the registry for himself.

Though that pales to the colossal error he made saying LE was alerted to MF based on the podcast interview. Doesn’t sound like this guy even listened to the podcast. Just took whatever Jay (or cohost) said as gospel and ran.

Heaven help us if MSM reporters start simply parroting what they’re told by a podcast hosts.

Agree the reporting on this case has been beyond terrible.

No idea what to do about all the quotes showing up in my posts - I am replying to the last post only.
SABBM
Recently, I noticed I have to "highlight and delete" the text in the comment box after every post or I'll end up with the previous post in the new one. It has been wonky for me for about a month or so now. Not sure if the programmers can clean up that glitch or if it's at my end (old computer)?

SABBM
Recently, I noticed I have to "highlight and delete" the text in the comment box after every post or I'll end up with the previous post in the new one. It has been wonky for me for about a month or so now. Not sure if the programmers can clean up that glitch or if it's at my end (old computer)?
That happens to me, but only if I didn't send the post I had been working on. (Yes you should SEE the ones I don't post!) Also, just in reading on the thread sometimes I accidentally click on the "quote" button, right by the "like" button, and that apparently puts the quote into the reply box whether or not you ever send it. So it looks like it's leftover, but it's really not. But I doubt it's your own computer. (IMO)

Regarding MF 's changes in appearance. I have wondered if she was taking Male hormones to appear pregnant or, if she actually had PCOS. Some physical symptoms of either of these that match MF's changes in appearance can be weight gain (esp around the belly), thinning hair or baldness, irregular or stopped periods.

So maybe she was taking Male hormones to bring about physical changes that she felt would compare to being pregnant? Or maybe she had PCOS which resulted in fertility issues & began to fuel her whole plan of taking her best friend's baby? All MOO

Regarding MF 's changes in appearance. I have wondered if she was taking Male hormones to appear pregnant or, if she actually had PCOS. Some physical symptoms of either of these that match MF's changes in appearance can be weight gain (esp around the belly), thinning hair or baldness, irregular or stopped periods.

So maybe she was taking Male hormones to bring about physical changes that she felt would compare to being pregnant? Or maybe she had PCOS which resulted in fertility issues & began to fuel her whole plan of taking her best friend's baby? All MOO

Hard to say but it is very alarming to think someone can change so dramatically & no one gets her to a doctor. I guess maybe everyone thought she was pregnant & under medical care. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53