Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just not buying the prior incident was simply a man fleeing from a consenting encounter. Who does that? Was this man afraid to speak out?
Cops called for strange encounter

Bravo, I believe he was either afraid to speak out or perhaps ashamed to. He would have had to reveal details about himself that he might have been ashamed of or embarrassed about. This would have been especially difficult to do in the presence of police officers who might not have been very sympathetic to or understanding of his plight. Imagine if that guy met the perpetrator on Grindr, chatted about intimate things and maybe even exchanged explicit pictures, and then went to the perpetrator’s residence willingly to engage in some kind of activity. The guy would have known he would have to explain all of this to police officers, who might think he got what he was asking for. Faced with that prospect, the guy might have decided to just let things go and thank his lucky stars he got out unharmed. This is all my opinion or conjecture about what could have happened, but I think it is plausible.

I wonder if there was somebody else back at the house that the person may have been protecting by not having LE become involved. Maybe the escaping man was not the only one there, because if a person was upset enough to escape and run down the street, why would he go back willingly?

Did the news report say he went back to the perpetrator’s house? I don’t recall reading that part.

Bravo, I believe he was either afraid to speak out or perhaps ashamed to. He would have had to reveal details about himself that he might have been ashamed of or embarrassed about. This would have been especially difficult to do in the presence of police officers who might not have been very sympathetic to or understanding of his plight. Imagine if that guy met the perpetrator on Grindr, chatted about intimate things and maybe even exchanged explicit pictures, and then went to the perpetrator’s residence willingly to engage in some kind of activity. The guy would have known he would have to explain all of this to police officers, who might think he got what he was asking for. Faced with that prospect, the guy might have decided to just let things go and thank his lucky stars he got out unharmed. This is all my opinion or conjecture about what could have happened, but I think it is plausible.
Very plausible. Excellent.

Did the news report say he went back to the perpetrator’s house? I don’t recall reading that part.
I thought I knew this from comments made in an interview of the neighbor that the man ran to. And, I cannot for the life of me find it on here now. It was MSM so it isn't likely it was removed. Does anyone else remember seeing this? He was standing on the street in front of his home. No names were mentioned.
Maybe I need to go take a long nap.

of course this is just opinion, but i cant help but wonder if the partner of the person arrested will be involved? based on the fb page, it does look like they were a "team" when it came to BDSM stuff (of course im not saying that means anything, lots of people are into BDSM and don't kill people).

of course this is just opinion, but i cant help but wonder if the partner of the person arrested will be involved? based on the fb page, it does look like they were a "team" when it came to BDSM stuff (of course im not saying that means anything, lots of people are into BDSM and don't kill people).

I hope that ANYONE who was even peripherally involved is arrested and prosecuted to the fullest. This was a kind and gentle young man who had talent and so much potential for a full life. Yet someone or some people took it from him to satisfy their prurient desires. The perpetrator(s) should feel the full force of justice for this crime. Whether the perpetrator(s) intended to take Kevin’s life or not, the fact remains that he is gone. If BDSM is their lifestyle, fine. But they should have known not to take things too far. (This is my opinion only.)

I don't know much about the lifestyle other than what I learned from following the Bob Bashara Trial and attending it twice. Oh and of course 50 Shades of Grey (LOL) As we know those who choose this lifestyle have rules and safe words when someone has had enough or the dominant person is going too far.

I hope that ANYONE who was even peripherally involved is arrested and prosecuted to the fullest. This was a kind and gentle young man who had talent and so much potential for a full life. Yet someone or some people took it from him to satisfy their prurient desires. The perpetrator(s) should feel the full force of justice for this crime. Whether the perpetrator(s) intended to take Kevin’s life or not, the fact remains that he is gone. If BDSM is their lifestyle, fine. But they should have known not to take things too far. (This is my opinion only.)

100 % agree. I just have this gut feeling that the partner is somehow involved. If he is I hope the police arrest and pursue charges.

I went on a hunt and found this Interview with Kevin's Parents Karl and Pamela. Lovely people. The speak so lovingly of Kevin. No real news other than his body will be released tomorrow due to autopsy. Parent's state they have not seen him yet. So very sad and a tremendous loss.
Michigan Local News, Breaking News, Sports & Weather
ETA-Interview is on left side, scroll down a bit. You can view without disabling your .

I went on a hunt and found this Interview with Kevin's Parents Karl and Pamela. Lovely people. The speak so lovingly of Kevin. No real news other than his body will be released tomorrow due to autopsy. Parent's state they have not seen him yet. So very sad and a tremendous loss.
Michigan Local News, Breaking News, Sports & Weather
ETA-Interview is on left side, scroll down a bit. You can view without disabling your *********.
Thank you so much for posting that. It is truly heartwarming to see how his parents loved and accepted him for who he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike