Found Deceased MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP Kevin

I have such a heavy heart today. Unfortunately, this is pretty much how I thought this would end.

I'm such a fuddy-duddy regarding dating apps. The stories I have heard from straight and gay friends scares me silly. Every time I hear that someone is missing after meeting someone on line I want to scream.

My condolences to Kevin's family and friends. A terrible outcome.

The guy who owns the house where Keven was found has a pseudonym account on Facebook. From the looks of it, he is pretty heavy into the bdsm scene, which IMO makes it possible this was a sexual encounter scene that went horribly wrong. It may be that Kevin went voluntarily...lots of people into bdsm. If he came from work, he likely had extra clothes to change for the meetup which would explain the clothes in the car. Horribly sad outcome, my heart goes out to his family.

well we already know he went voluntarily

The guy who owns the house where Keven was found has a pseudonym account on Facebook. From the looks of it, he is pretty heavy into the bdsm scene, which IMO makes it possible this was a sexual encounter scene that went horribly wrong. It may be that Kevin went voluntarily...lots of people into bdsm. If he came from work, he likely had extra clothes to change for the meetup which would explain the clothes in the car. Horribly sad outcome, my heart goes out to his family.

The more I think about it, the clothes in his car makes me think the owner of the house met him with a change of clothes to go to the house party where the other men were...

It’s takes a special kind of monster to kill someone on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. People are always looking to meet/hook up. I’m certain if I were on the dating scene, I would find nothing but real life nightmares. I wish there were better ways for humans to connect in a safe manner. Poor Kevin and his friends and family! God bless them all.

I am so sad to read this. I prayed he was just having fun an he'd be back home with his family. Just home from work an have to catch up on this thread an see what happened... my heart aches for any an every family having to endure such senseless pain of a loved one. I constantly talk to my adult an teenage kids about these dating apps. Never trust anyone or apps for that matter.
Rest in heavenly peace Kevin Bacon.

I'm wondering if the item in his hand is related to BDSM. Screenshot from video attached

It looks like a key fob or a coin purse to me.
I don't know. I guess it doesn't really matter. No matter what he brought he didn't consent to be killed.

I keep thinking that this can't be the first guy who had a run in with this monster.

I agree with you about that. I'll bet others will come forward with stories.

I don't know. I guess it doesn't really matter. No matter what he brought he didn't consent to be killed.

I keep thinking that this can't be the first guy who had a run in with this monster.

Of course he didn't deserve it! And there is at least one other run in from that house about a month ago.

I'm trying to make sense of all of his things being in his vehicle and wondered if he went with that expectation, perhaps the suspect started the process by forcing him to remove his clothing and leave his phone in his vehicle. Then, he transported Kevin to his home in Morrice and Kevin wouldn't have known the address, where he was, or had a phone. It makes the most sense why he had not given his friend an address or more information other than meeting in Swartz Creek. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bikerman Chief