Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
...but the July 11 picture (a couple weeks after the "4 days until Hawaii" picture where they are standing next to some water and doing the gun thing standing back to back, the landscaping in the background sure doesn't look like what I imagine for Hawaii. I've never visited there, but it sure doesn't fit the image I have of typical Hawaiian vegetation. Am I wrong about that, those who have been there? MOO.

I live in Hawaii. The background is exactly what it looks like in a developed area like Princeville. The Norfolk pines are a dead giveaway. They also appear to be on a golf course so given the shape of the pool it shouldn't be too hard to find the exact location in google maps. But I doubt knowing that would add anything.

Was any long distance travel involved? I can imagine Lori brainwashing him into believing that her husbands were abusive to her or the children, but to go after a stranger's wife is another matter IMO.
I completely agree, especially when she is standing there with her frozen meals talking to you. Makes it all kind of real.

@Gardener1850

Re the alleged stun gun incident.

I have looked in the Arizona court cases for Cox but cannot make much sense of the records that come up. Sorry not much help. Maybe it wasn't Arizona.
Didn't the stun gun incident and 18 month jail sentence happen in Texas ? This case is messy and wild......moo

I have not found any cases related to that alleged incident.

The Arizona Department of Corrections has a search utility to find inmates and former inmates at Inmate Datasearch

There is no Alex Cox that has ever served time in state prison in Arizona. I am trying to find him in Maricopa or Pinal county jails back then.

That could be interpreted as Tylee visiting her friend in Hawaii or both going to Hawaii together the way it is worded. If all the pics with that friend were Hawaii then they were there for about a month, but the July 11 picture (a couple weeks after the "4 days until Hawaii" picture where they are standing next to some water and doing the gun thing standing back to back, the landscaping in the background sure doesn't look like what I imagine for Hawaii. I've never visited there, but it sure doesn't fit the image I have of typical Hawaiian vegetation. Am I wrong about that, those who have been there? MOO.

The reason I believe that Tylee was the one living in Hawaii is because the mom of one of her friends posted here and told us that Charles paid (at Lori's request no doubt) to fly the friend to HI for a visit to keep Tylee happy while she was there. I tried to find the post about it but can't find it now. Gray Hughes might have talked about that too. I'm not sure.

The reason I believe that Tylee was the one living in Hawaii is because the mom of one of her friends posted here and told us that Charles paid (at Lori's request no doubt) to fly the friend to HI for a visit to keep Tylee happy while she was there. I tried to find the post about it but can't find it now. Gray Hughes might have talked about that too. I'm not sure.

Might have been on an earlier thread.

I'm seriously trying to get my brain to function to help look in Texas.

Why would it have been expunged? His death?

Yes, some states clean up their on-line records within months. There is a cost to server storage, the records are still held, eventually scanned. There may be an index on-line, or you have to know which courthouse.

JMHO

ETA: standard English :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Was any long distance travel involved? I can imagine Lori brainwashing him into believing that her husbands were abusive to her or the children, but to go after a stranger's wife is another matter IMO.

I'm conflicted on whether I believe half the stories we have heard about Alex until we find some arrest records or court records or less biased witnesses. The original source of some of these stories might be Lori telling stories to her husband's relatives. What if Alex is actually Lori's scapegoat? I still wonder if he took the blame for Charles' death and if it was actually Lori that shot him. I mean, Alex also called 911 and did CPR after CV was shot. A psychopath (as the other stories such as him leaving puppies in the dessert try to paint him) would have handled things differently IMHO. What if it's actually Lori that is the psychopathic one and Alex always covered for her or cleaned up her messes? It might not make him much better than her if he helped her cover, but he's dead now and she's not, so he can't speak up to tell otherwise if Lori made up lies about him. What if she finally crossed the line in his book (by getting rid of the kids) and Alex was going to turn her in? MOO.

Here’s the post from Tylee’s friends mom where she talked about Charles paying for her daughter to go visit Tylee in Hawaii over Spring Break.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019

I am just showing what addresses white pages has him connected to. Lori's shows connected to two addresses currently. If you just click on the address it shows the owner and people who live there supposedly.
Click on the blue lettering of the address and it will show you the owner and residents and neighbours too. It is a resource for posters to make of it what they will. Somebody said he had not been to Idaho but this shows he has a connection to a property there. The complete entry also shows his prior locations.

Alexander Lamar Cox

CURRENT ADDRESS

PO Box 415Sugar City ID 83448-0415
SHOW MAP
multipin-dusk-24-59f089f827873f5249ac4f4936728c14c4caa4850d09c76d0330b6d0f5c4fd3e.svg
I saw somewhere his middle name was Ethan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ohm1004