Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case got away from me.....I hope there will be a 20/20 or Dateline this weekend with all the new updates......

Was the attorney arrested for conspiracy to murder Jennifer or his own estranged wife?

Hopefully before 3pm, since there is supposed to be a PC around then (unless they push it back depending on how long processing takes).

FD will be so sad to miss this presser all about himself. Seriously! He has freakishly adored all this publicity about him murdering Jennifer. So wacked in the head it is mind-blowing!

What is up with this strategy? Hey, heads up, we are going to arrest you so if you are going to run you better do it now? That makes no sense though? Is it possible they had eyes on him and lost him?
They thought he was in Family Court in Hartford. Don't know if it was a personal case or representing a client. Word must have got back to him.

IIRC KM loathed the ex-wife and I always go to - due to watching way too many LE shows - go to; the ultimate to destroy a woman is kill their children, keep Mom alive but kill the kids..I seriously doubt KM would do that, but I want him caught quickly and I am sure his ex and their children do also. I hope they are ALL being guarded as we speak..
I wouldn't put anything past KM, from what I know about him! Agreed, hope they are being guarded - if not, they need to be.

IIRC KM loathed the ex-wife and I always go to - due to watching way too many LE shows - go to; the ultimate to destroy a woman is kill their children, keep Mom alive but kill the kids..I seriously doubt KM would do that, but I want him caught quickly and I am sure his ex and their children do also. I hope they are ALL being guarded as we speak..

He's (KM) got quite the documented record:

Mawhinney, a South Windsor lawyer who represented Fotis Dulos in the $2.5 million lawsuits filed by his mother-in-law, is expected to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the case.

Mawhinney had previously been charged with violating a protective order in his own divorce. He was accused of having Fotis Dulos contact his estranged wife on his behalf, according to his arrest warrant.

Mawhinney was also charged last January with sexual assault in a spousal or cohabiting relationship, second-degree unlawful restraint and disorderly conduct, according to online state judicial records.

Mawhinney’s wife alleged that her husband wanted her “dead.”

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis Dulos, Troconis and former attorney charged in murder

norm is mad the police are going to do a PC before he gets a copy of warrant
"what about the gag order?"

norm is mad the police are going to do a PC before he gets a copy of warrant
"what about the gag order?"

THIS has to be the laugh of this tragic day!

I am now totally convinced that NOBODY in Pattisville read the arrest warrant and the provisions for speech when/if additional charges are filed. LE was NEVER going to be barred with further charges.

Pattisville is unbelievable.

Do wonder how long it will take today for Atty Rochlin to file for a 'continuance' in Juvenile Court for the 1/9 hearing or will the Pattisville show just keep on rolling?

Karma.

MOO

THIS has to be the laugh of this tragic day!

I am now totally convinced that NOBODY in Pattisville read the arrest warrant and the provisions for speech when/if additional charges are filed. LE was NEVER going to be barred with further charges.

Pattisville is unbelievable.
Do wonder how long it will take today for Atty Rochlin to file for a 'continuance' in Juvenile Court for the 1/9 hearing or will the Pattisville show just keep on rolling?
Karma.
MOO
FDs sister might show up

He's (KM) got quite the documented record:

Mawhinney, a South Windsor lawyer who represented Fotis Dulos in the $2.5 million lawsuits filed by his mother-in-law, is expected to be charged with conspiracy to commit murder in the case.

Mawhinney had previously been charged with violating a protective order in his own divorce. He was accused of having Fotis Dulos contact his estranged wife on his behalf, according to his arrest warrant.

Mawhinney was also charged last January with sexual assault in a spousal or cohabiting relationship, second-degree unlawful restraint and disorderly conduct, according to online state judicial records.

Mawhinney’s wife alleged that her husband wanted her “dead.”

Jennifer Dulos case: Fotis Dulos, Troconis and former attorney charged in murder

Oh boy, I got side tracked off this case a while ago...I knew there was bad blood with ex wife but not KM wanted her dead...I hope she is being kept safe along with their children. Thank you for this...

I wonder if the presser will be postponed as currently one of the criminals is on the run? Or would they have it anyway to tell him to turn himself in?
Where would KM go? Surely they have his vehicle information? Could he have gone to a private airport and taken a plane?

William Murray replaced Mawhinney and represented Fotis Dulos in the two-day civil trial last month in Hartford. On Tuesday, Murray said he believes his client is innocent.

"I've probably known him since August, I don't think he did it," Murray said. "I think he's innocent. Something weird obviously went on, but I'd be interested in seeing what the arrest warrants say."

Murray does not believe the murder charge will impact the lawsuits.

"The new arrest shouldn't affect Mr. Dulos' credibility as a witness in the trial," Murray said. bbm
WOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member