Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
MT arrest warrant is IMO stunning...she seems unable to tell the truth or even repeat the same story twice.

The MT comments posted in the AW3 make for some stunning reading IMO. No remorse or concern ever expressed by MT.

Here are 2 examples - she was 'just cleaning'.....:

justcleaning.png

Unbelievable.

Oddly enough Atty Bowman interviewed shortly ago in Bridgeport said that, "MT has always been very cooperative".....

MOO

Last edited:
Once again, LE had so much more than we were aware of. FD thought he was the smartest man in the room, and committed the perfect crime.

But he left a blistering digital and video trail, and enlisted others. Apparently, he graduated from the Patrick Frazee school of No Body, No Crime.

And he graduated *advertiser censored* Laude.

Last edited:
Found in trash bags: DNA match to MT as well as JD, gloves, t-shirt, bra, ponchos, zip ties

I would have to consider as to whether this evidence is enough to suggest that MT stripped the body. The answer would be in the precise locality of her DNA on Jennifer's clothes. Am sure the lab has done their best.

Per MT's AW, the bloody pillow (which we discussed previously, but didn't have assurance of) did indeed exist. It was a camping pillow missing from the garage.

(She may have been smothered, at least initially, or to prevent screams from being heard - ?)

Per MT's AW, the bloody pillow did exist. It was a camping pillow missing from the garage.

(She may have been smothered, at least initially, or to prevent screams from being heard - ?)

Smothering would make sense. I think he probably beat her first, then smothered her when she was down.

Hope the 3 of them got their last taste of freedom during Christmas and New Years. Were they all sitting there wondering in the back of their minds when there would be a knock at the door? I wonder if Michelle had any shot at one time of getting a deal like Krystal Kenney? Anyways....Good riddance to all 3.

Jennifer's suburban was found with the running lights on and the transmission in reverse. A weathertec type cargo liner was missing from it.

Per FD AW

ETA blood splatter on passenger seat

Last edited:
Hope the 3 of them got their last taste of freedom during Christmas and New Years. Were they all sitting there wondering in the back of their minds when there would be a knock at the door? I wonder if Michelle had any shot at one time of getting a deal like Krystal Kenney? Anyways....Good riddance to all 3.
Her deal wouldn’t have been nearly as generous, as she was way more involved.

She also doesn’t have as many cards to play.

But it still would have been a hell of a lot better than what she can hope to get at this point.

Whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member