Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. The wording says "the Zip Ties were used to secure and incapacitate Jennifer...". That would make me think they are saying the zip ties they recovered were used, not that they think this style of zip tie was used (if that makes sense).

And 36"! Idk if I've even SEEN zip ties that long.
Im wondering if one was used around her head/neck- one to secure her wrists/ one around her waist and one at the feet ? It’s quite remarkable they have recovered so much physical evidence IMO

found this.....

The warrant describes Jennifer Dulos being tied up with zip ties at one point during the alleged attack.

Four ties were used, according to the report, and two were found with Jennifer Dulos’ blood.
Reading this has me wondering IF KM were with Fd in NC.... securing zip ties can be tricky even on an inanimate object IMO, can you imagine trying to zip tie a person fighting for their life?

MOO

Im wondering if one was used around her head/neck- one to secure her wrists/ one around her waist and one at the feet ? It’s quite remarkable they have recovered so much physical evidence IMO
Knowing her size, it is likely possible to have gotten one around her arms and waist.

When I think of zip ties being used, I think of just wrists and ankles, but these are huge, and there are (4) of them, two of which are bloody. There are, unfortunately, a lot of possibilities.

WS timeline with the bike scenario was close to actual....

Fd was captured on residential CCTV on Weed Street at 7:31 am and is in line with 20 min bike ride from Waveny/Lapham to 69/71 Welles house of JFd.

WEEDstreetbik.png

No, not at all. She has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

She lied. When caught in a lie she lied some more, then tried to change the subject.

She’s like a small child.

And she appears, by her answers to their questions to actually be stupid, too-although in my opinion, anyone who murders someone else and expects to get away with it is stupid...

Reading this has me wondering IF KM were with Fd in NC.... securing zip ties can be tricky even on an inanimate object IMO, can you imagine trying to zip tie a person fighting for their life?

MOO
I don’t think anyone else but FD was present at JD home garage when the crimes occurred. I can’t wait to read KM AW! Remember that LE has camera information to back up whether KM was at FD home. Since he can’t be in two places at once and since he is not being charged with murder or kidnapping I would conclude he was not at JD residence between 8:05 am and 10:25 am.

Wow. This is crazy
Missed you! Glad you are back!

Its been a wild ride, even the civil trial and the custody battle was slated to head back to Juvi Court on 1/9 where Fd was going to contest ruling of Probate Court which gave GF permanent custody (we haven't seen any of the Probate Court docs so are going off of Press reports as to what happened there).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R