Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the 3 of them got their last taste of freedom during Christmas and New Years. Were they all sitting there wondering in the back of their minds when there would be a knock at the door? I wonder if Michelle had any shot at one time of getting a deal like Krystal Kenney? Anyways....Good riddance to all 3.
I will bet she did have a shot. But she is too emotionally and intellectually challenged to have taken that shot. I would love to know the convo between her and Bowman.

And she appears, by her answers to their questions to actually be stupid, too-although in my opinion, anyone who murders someone else and expects to get away with it is stupid...
It’s either stupidity, arrogance, or both.

It’s one thing to lie in the initial interview, which is bad enough. But to continue to lie, even when caught red handed; makes no sense.

You would think her lawyer would have set her straight after the first one. He either didn’t, or she didn’t listen.

[Soup Nazi Voice] “No deal for you!”

cant believe that edited photo of the bike in the trunk and body inside the plastic bag was real. he really used the bike.. and she was under the bike....
I can’t either .... was thinking the same thing ! Flashbacks of the truck with what appeared to be a body in the back was just to unfathamable . I’m dumbfounded. Makes me sick to my stomach .

No, not at all. She has absolutely no credibility whatsoever.

She lied. When caught in a lie she lied some more, then tried to change the subject.

She’s like a small child.

Yes, indeed...

I am at her part of the AW now, So, maybe he wasn't home...(the entire morning)..just everything was total BS from this lady...hope she does the full sentence, no breaks, she did NOT cooperate at all..

Wait, what? This must've been when I was absent, because I do NOT remember this.
There was a photo circulating on sites that showed an enhanced photo of the red truck (hope I am remembering this correctly). One person analyzed the photo and thought the photo showed a bike and bulk item in the back. Turns out they might have been right.

Let's not forget how NP was constantly conveying FD's love for MT...in other words...don't talk.

Maybe she'll have a change of heart now.
Maybe a night or two in prison will help her to be truthful. I’m convinced she’s not bright and very guilty (more than we know from the AWs) and she isn’t smart enough to come clean because of how involved she was in the aftermath. She’s not very smart and even though I think shes capable of being a rat she just won’t hang FD.

Now KM seems like a rat. He may spill what he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brightshelby