Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, what? This must've been when I was absent, because I do NOT remember this.
There was a photo circulating on sites that showed an enhanced photo of the red truck (hope I am remembering this correctly). One person analyzed the photo and thought the photo showed a bike and bulk item in the back. Turns out they might have been right.

There was a photo circulating on sites that showed an enhanced photo of the red truck (hope I am remembering this correctly). One person analyzed the photo and thought the photo showed a bike and bulk item in the back. Turns out they might have been right.

It was from arrest warrant #2....I thought I saw a bike in the rear without enhancements...Can't remember which photo.

Yeah they do that all the time. I'm surprised they put so much on the affidavit, you should read how other agencies put on affidavit. Look at Aniah Blanchard they barely wrote anything.

Regarding the forensic evidence list on the AW: It says "the table below lists a portion of the results gleaned from evidence submitted."

So yes, there's more.

You know what’s really sickening from FD AW3? That on 5/23 JD had thought of going to NY and had asked if nanny could spend the night with the kids. JD changed her mind and said she’d take the kids to school on 5/24 instead and nanny did not spend the night on 5/23.

@ShaynahFerreira

Norm Pattis, Fotis Dulo’s attorney holding a press conference hours after his client was arrested and charged with murder in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.
Pattis claims the state is “driving a dagger into the heart of innocence of Mr. Dulos”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Millerx3