Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha! I knew WS was a cult and there's the evidence. I'm a guru! Thanks. :D

(I'm cracking up laughing at us being a cult, y'all. Seriously. So funny, you made my night. Thanks for the tags on the new case info :) ).

Quick question ...I was looking at the timeline and if we have JJ being taken out of school on 9/24 this day after Tammy's funeral in Rexburg. Do we have anything from friends of family about Lori being at the service? She would have had JJ in school so maybe she could have been there..

Quick question ...I was looking at the timeline and if we have JJ being taken out of school on 9/24 this day after Tammy's funeral in Rexburg. Do we have anything from friends of family about Lori being at the service? She would have had JJ in school so maybe she could have been there..

I don’t believe Tammy passed until October. I may have to go back and check the timeline.

Tammy's funeral was on 10/23.

@Gardener1850
Here is the reply back on twitter:

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Replying to
@ohmeohmy2
and
@erincoxnews
The last time JJ was seen was 9/23. It’s possible Lori may have unenrolled JJ on the morning of 9/24 without her son being present.

Thanks! I was thinking that may be the case. LE has said from the beginning that JJ was last seen on 9/23. So it would make sense if Lori unenrolled him on 9/24 and no one at the school actually saw him. Also, there was one interview with the Rexburg Sheriff where he said the kids were either last seen on 9/23 OR 9/24. I wonder if maybe Lori claimed JJ was waiting in the car or something on 9/24 and they are not sure if he was there or not. MOO.

I notice that some people (not singling you out in particular) like to be so cavalier about obtaining hypothetical Class A prescription drugs under the counter; and I've really never understood that contention, considering how many people I talk to are hoarding 6-year-old-kidney-stone post-surgical Oxycontin for emergencies and telling me how hard it is to get said prescription. Which leads me to say: I live in NYC and I wouldn't have any idea where to get hard drugs, never mind getting a year's worth of advance on my prescription. I remember trying to get Ecstasy for a blowout my last year (week) of college, and even the known pot dealers couldn't help me so... where are all these people getting putative advances on prescriptions for Class A drugs?
It isn't hard. For instance people cut back or stop taking a controlled substance. They don't tell their doctor because they are friends with Lori. Now they have a surplus

Their followers may also be helping them, which is why there are WS people going down the LDS Freedom Forum Rabbit hole to pick up on that nuance. And as a fully active member myself I think our leaders *could* do more than they’re doing to indicate the fringe stuff is not acceptable, and to message to the people in their pews that if any of their members are helping CD/LV, to please assist law enforcement (also to stop hoarding ammo etc.); but for the most part they keep a don’t ask don’t tell policy until their hand is forced (a la Julie Rowe 4 years ago and her exing this year).
I totally agree with you that the leaders are not doing their job to address the fringe groups. They should be condemning these outward groups who are becoming, in other words, cults. IMO they have not done anything to address the situation. This, IMO, creates the many posts condeming the LDS religion in general.

off a month..good grief this is why that timeline is everything! haha

No worries, it happens to me too. That's why I try to use month names in my dates. The kids were last seen in Sept. About a month later in Oct Tammy was deceased and being memorialized. Also, her funeral was in Utah so I don't think Lori would have tried to go to it. MOO.

It isn't hard. For instance people cut back or stop taking a controlled substance. They don't tell their doctor because they are friends with Lori. Now they have a surplus
I agree. It’s not hard to say that the current dosage is not working. Getting more then stockpiling the additional, or other ways to game prescriptions. The entire country has this issue with opioids so a “loving” mother needing more for her son wouldn’t be a huge red flag is my guess. Moo.

Erin Cox‏Verified account @erincoxnews

UPDATE: New info on the missing kids from Idaho case that explains why school officials did not start a search when they went missing. I spoke with Joshua (JJ) Vallow's Principle today. The last known sighting of JJ, according to @RexburgPolice was Sept. 23rd at school. @fox13

4:30 PM - 9 Jan 2020

Erin Cox‏Verified account @erincoxnews

“We truly hope for the safety of everybody involved and hope for a positive outcome,” said Principle Josh Wilson. There was no previous activity that month that would indicate a need for concern from the school, said Wilson.

4:30 PM - 9 Jan 2020

Erin Cox on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members