Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some thoughts.

Regarding the axe.

If it was used in the crimes it's curious why it wouldn't have been disposed of on the Albany Ave run?

If it was or wasn't used in the crime, it might be a little awkward to try and return it? So, thus it was kept?

If it was used in the crime, maybe FD kept it as a trophy?

Does 4JX have even real wood fire places that he would need to chop firewood? If so, don't most people get seasoned firewood delivered?

I've been also wondering, how would FD dispose of anything incriminating after she was reported missing? I assume LE is collecting every shred of garbage that leaves his abode.

Regarding the bike: he could have thrown that out in one piece in Hartford and it would have been scooped up in a half a second flat! It would not surprise me if he took the tag off the bike but left the rest of the bike whole for easy pickings, FD thinking that the bike without the super special tag couldn't be traced back to him?

Oh have I held out hope for MIRA.
Especially for those men that combed through that mess for 3 weeks.
Remember all those cops that held a presser saying it was not in vain?
MOO.

Me too! It is truly sad. Although, I genuinely believe that because they spent a solid month there combing through mountains (literally mountains--I remember seeing the pictures) of trash whether they found anything significant or not, it was not in vain because they literally gave it 100%. The problem was that the trash pickup (to Mira) came well in advance (the 27th) of when LE saw the c4 video of the trashbin odyssey of stupidity. They were lucky to find the bags that they did locate. AN employee of MIRA had talked to one of the local Hartford news stations and said it was unlikely anything substantial would be recovered because it had likely been shredded and possibly even incinerated before police arrived at the facility.

I do believe it was not in vain even if they may not have found anything. It is horrible for her family not to bury JD but unfortunately all that can be offered to them now is to make sure that those responsible are punished for their crimes.

I wonder if the mods would consider a forum style for Jennifer's case? Anyone with me on that idea?
I suppose you could like my post if you agree?

We have soooo many players and angles here and it would be great to see it all nice and neatly organized.

FD
MT
KM
NP
Ex Employee
KM's wife
Court cases
Fore Group
GF
Finances
CT

Just to name a few threads that could go in the forum!

I am going to alert my post and see what the mods think?

It seems like the frame of a bicycle wouldn't be to hard to take apart and bundle up and dispose of, but the wheels would be much more difficult.

Actually, depending on the bicycle that's reversed. Frames are strong, the wheels are aluminum & essentially more flimsy. Now IDK about that wow-factor imported first-rate vintage Mercier model that Fd used as his True Crime Cruiser.

Small amount of Google-fu indicates the frame is likely steel:

Mercier Classic Bicycle 1970s

JMHO YMMV LRR but use bleach for all drains!

It seems like the frame of a bicycle wouldn't be to hard to take apart and bundle up and dispose of, but the wheels would be much more difficult.

No kidding. I've never tried to use a bicycle in a crime and then later tried to dismantle it though. I'd bet without the right tools it would be fairly difficult though.

Gosh we have a lot of lurkers...I hope those lurking will feel like joining!

Just for those not clear on the bicycle stuff:

The EE of FD told LE that FD owned a older model dark colored (either black or brown) bicycle. FD told EE that FD had brought it with him when he moved to the United States and that it was made in France (a Mercier bike) and that it was his childhood bike.

At some point in late 2018 or the beginning of 2019, FD asked the EE to fix his bike. EE said that the bike was routinely stored at 4Jax on a hook in the garage.

In her 3rd Interview with LE on August 13, 2019, MT was asked about a bike and said she had seen such a bike at 80 Mountain Spring Road (man she can't even tell the truth about where it was routinely store---as in the residence where she was living with her "lover"). LE then show her a picture of the interior of the garage at 4JAX taken on 6/3/19 and MT indicates that the bike is missing and points to the empty hook where the bike normally was.

When LE located the trashbags from MT and FD's trashbin odyssey of stupidity on 5/24, a bike logo consistent with a Mercier bike was found in a trashbag. In a search of the 4Jax residence pursuant to a SW, LE also located a picture of JD and FD taken in 2008 with a bike matching the same description.

Surveillance camera footage of Weed Street in New Canaan at 7:30am on 5/24 showed an individual dressed in a dark hooded sweatshirt and dark clothing riding a bike consistent with FD's in the direction of JD's residence.

Actually, depending on the bicycle that's reversed. Frames are strong, the wheels are aluminum & essentially more flimsy. Now IDK about that wow-factor imported first-rate vintage Mercier model that Fd used as his True Crime Cruiser.

Small amount of Google-fu indicates the frame is likely steel:

Mercier Classic Bicycle 1970s

JMHO YMMV LRR but use bleach for all drains!

That was awesome!
True Crime Cruiser
OMG! I laughed too hard. This needs the logo underneath @Jmoose avatar! I can't stop laughing.

Has anyone considered the possibility that the grave was meant as a temporary hiding place for both bodies? It would explain why they had lime to delay decomposition. We are not talking about a respectful burial here
RSBM - YES, I have thought the exact same thing. Particularly if the bodies were not intact.

However, if one can dig one grave like that easily enough (especially with digging equipment a contractor would own/have use of) one can dig a second grave, and hide it even better. Those woods are extensive.

The purse was on the floor. Women do not usually place their purse on a floor. They usually go on a counter, a table top, in a chair, or on some other piece of furniture. Perhaps she threw her purse on the floor or dropped it when she saw her attacker.
This explanation is consistent with what we know so far, except why were her purse, the cup of tea and an unfinished granola bar in the kitchen? She could have left the food on the counter before she took the kids to school, but what about her purse? Did she go inside, taking the purse with her, hear something, open the door to investigate, and was ambushed as soon as she did so?

The only problem with that theory is that, given the danger she knew he posed to her, would she have gone into the garage if she heard a noise, or would she instead have immediately picked up the phone and called the police? Also, if he wanted Dulos wanted anyone to believe his ludicrous Gone Girl scenario, why did he leave her purse in the kitchen? Didn't he know the presence of the purse was going to set off all kinds of alarms?

Based on the clear evidence, the assault clearly took place in the garage. How does the location of her purse in the kitchen fit into this narrative? That question has been bugging me. It doesn't change the fact that Dulos is guilty, of course, but it does tell us something about how the attack went down. I just don't know what yet.

No kidding. I've never tried to use a bicycle in a crime and then later tried to dismantle it though. I'd bet without the right tools it would be fairly difficult though.

Gosh we have a lot of lurkers...I hope those lurking will feel like joining!

Just for those not clear on the bicycle stuff:

The EE of FD told LE that FD owned a older model dark colored (either black or brown) bicycle. FD told EE that FD had brought it with him when he moved to the United States and that it was made in France (a Mercier bike) and that it was his childhood bike.

At some point in late 2018 or the beginning of 2019, FD asked the EE to fix his bike. EE said that the bike was routinely stored at 4Jax on a hook in the garage.

In her 3rd Interview with LE on August 13, 2019, MT was asked about a bike and said she had seen such a bike at 80 Mountain Spring Road (man she can't even tell the truth about where it was routinely store---as in the residence where she was living with her "lover"). LE then show her a picture of the interior of the garage at 4JAX taken on 6/3/19 and MT indicates that the bike is missing and points to the empty hook where the bike normally was.

When LE located the trashbags from MT and FD's trashbin odyssey of stupidity on 5/24, a bike logo consistent with a Mercier bike was found in a trashbag. In a search of the 4Jax residence pursuant to a SW, LE also located a picture of JD and FD taken in 2008 with a bike matching the same description.

Surveillance camera footage of Weed Street in New Canaan at 7:30am on 5/24 showed an individual dressed in a dark hooded sweatshirt and dark clothing riding a bike consistent with FD's in the direction of JD's residence.
I want to point out that, iirc, MT said in her interview that she had seen the bike at 80MS. To me, she wasn't saying it was routinely stored there, but that she had seen it there.

Unless FD was using it, there's no reason for it to be there. I found it important that she had seen it there, as it makes no sense for it to be at that property.

Me too! It is truly sad. Although, I genuinely believe that because they spent a solid month there combing through mountains (literally mountains--I remember seeing the pictures) of trash whether they found anything significant or not, it was not in vain because they literally gave it 100%. The problem was that the trash pickup (to Mira) came well in advance (the 27th) of when LE saw the c4 video of the trashbin odyssey of stupidity. They were lucky to find the bags that they did locate. AN employee of MIRA had talked to one of the local Hartford news stations and said it was unlikely anything substantial would be recovered because it had likely been shredded and possibly even incinerated before police arrived at the facility.

I do believe it was not in vain even if they may not have found anything. It is horrible for her family not to bury JD but unfortunately all that can be offered to them now is to make sure that those responsible are punished for their crimes.
Shredded they would have found something.
Needed only a shard or 2 of JD.
She must have been incinerated.
Kills me to write this.
He is a lucky SOB.
Thus his evil smirk.
MOO.

Yes, the purse location is a big question mark here, completely agree.

I wonder though if the purse was simply not taken on the school run and that she just took her wallet and phone to do the drop off? She might have wanted to take her purse with her into the city so it was in the kitchen and ready to go, but many folks just carry a handheld wallet (sometimes with a wrist strap) and phone for day to day errands around town and don't use a purse all the time.

The other possibility I keep thinking about as LA mentioned the open door is whether Fd was actually in the mudroom area or interior area patio area possibly and hidden and so the attack happened initially inside the house with a 'grab and drag' and then the main brutal and bloody part of the attack happened in the garage where the evidence of blood in copious amounts can't IMO be disputed based on what we learned in AW3. IDK?

With the purse taken on the school run scenario then it might have been possible for JFd to exit the Suburban, enter the mudroom and drop off bag in kitchen. Fd was hidden inside the house and then he jumps her in the kitchen and drags her back to the garage where the attack is severe and bloody which is supported by the forensic info from AW3.

IDK. Still thinking.

Evidence in the garage in the form of blood spatter on 2 cars and walls, floor clean up in evidence which leads me to suspect blood pools in multiple locations. It seems like the brutal portion of the attack most likely happened between the 2 vehicles in the garage and right outside the mudroom door in the garage. Based on the location of the blood mentioned in the garage in AW3 it appears that the attack happened in the portion of the garage closest to the mudroom door and from the area defined by the drivers side door of the Range Rover Forward (so maybe this was roughly 8-10 ft - representing distance from Drivers door to Mudroom Door?).

If we see blood pool/s in the area on the ground near the drivers side of the Suburban then IMO this clearly would indicate that the attack was quickly done in the garage and that JFd never entered the house. The blood evidence found inside the mud room could have come from JFd trying to flee inside and being dragged back in or could have been from Fd entering the house to look for cleaning supplies (paper towels or rags or bags etc.).

I also wonder if the JFd purse being in the kitchen might have been a Fd error too. Was the purse with JFd in the Suburban and Fd wanted to search the purse and possibly phone and so brought it inside to take a look but then forgot to bring it back outside to dispose of? Could Fd have been looking in the purse after the attack was done and simply forgotten to add it to the black garbage bags for disposal or placement in Waveny to support the possible "Attack in Waveny Theory"? Again, IDK. Many mistakes were made and I wonder if this was just one of them.

Seems like there are multiple options/scenarios for the purse!

MOO
Good theory, but how would have FD have gotten into the house? Maybe she left the garage door open when she went to school, but would she have left a door unlocked? I really don't think so.

I don't think she took her purse and tea to do the school drop off.

I personally have done a quick school run without my purse, when my children were younger since the children's school was just around the corner.

I too am surprised that the purse and tea were left in place by Fd. He wanted it to look like an abduction in Waveny Park, so you would think that he would have placed the purse and the tea in the Suburban before leaving 69/71WL.

Leaving the purse at home, shows that she was abducted/killed at home.

IMO.

I’ve realised why maybe I see the purse thing differently......I don’t know anyone in the UK who would ever leave their handbag in their car for so much as a minute!

I want to point out that, iirc, MT said in her interview that she had seen the bike at 80MS. To me, she wasn't saying it was routinely stored there, but that she had seen it there.

Unless FD was using it, there's no reason for it to be there. I found it important that she had seen it there, as it makes no sense for it to be at that property.

OOOHHH now you have got me thinking. It is so hard going through the interviews with MT (with the little we have in the AWs and parsing through the hedging and the word salad and contradictions and lies and finally some truth). I realize that the bike was routinely stored at 4Jax and she knew this. Pointed out the missing hook where it typically was from the picture LE had taken of 4Jax garage. But what if instead of hedging or word salad or whatever what she meant was she had seen such a bike at 80 Mountain Spring Road on 5/24. Remember this was the final interview that she did with LE and they opened it by basically saying in prior interviews she hadn't been truthful with LE. That would be a great bit of information. Seeing the bike when she was cleaning/flushing toilets/running showers and sinks and such...on the 24th is a big deal.

Well, it better be, because if a prisoner dies while under their care due to them not providing an inmates needed medication, there will be a lawsuit.
Totally agree... but don't believe they worry about it early on. I think it takes forever for inmates to get the treatment they need.
I wonder how many lawsuits are out there?
And who files them? The family? The ACLU?
Once you are thrown in jail or prison you have lost everything, IMO.
You are at the mercy of the system.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads