Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandler police still believes it was self-defense. So it would appear Chandler police still think that a loving brother, who plead guilty to assaulting a previous husband, killed another husband (who was reportedly scared he would end up dead from the hands of that brother and Lori) in self-defense. The grieving widow then had a pool party, reportedly that very same day. Makes perfect sense.
"Detective Seth Tyler, of the Chandler Police Department, told ABC News on Wednesday that the case is being looked at as self-defense. It remains open in an effort to help with the missing children's investigation."
Inside the mysterious case of 3 deaths, 2 missing children and a terrified husband
IMO a neutral LE agency needs to investigate the investigators. At best they are lazy and incompetent. At BEST.

I believe the term used by the principal was "checked out" of school. I took that to mean she picked him up for the day and signed him out. It could mean she permanently withdrew him too. Just saying that the principal's terminology may be important for determining intent. Did something happen and LV actually withdrew JJ? Or did she just routinely pick him up for the day intending for him to be there he next day and something happened after that?
If she physically took him out then last seen date would be 24th not 23rd Sept so I think she must have done that by phone. MOO.

ETA Just saw Jethro post so she physically disenrolled him on 24th but clearly school didn't see him on that day.

Last edited:
I don't believe Charles's death was anything other than a premeditated murder. But playing devil's advocate here...

Is it possible that the pool party was spontaneous because the police were processing the crime scene and kept them out of the interior of the house? And frankly, it would not even be suspicious for her to be celebrating his death. They were involved in a contentious divorce after all. CV having been killed in self defense and LV celebrating openly are not contradictory and in my mind would not necessarily raise suspicions with the police.
Are you saying you think they had the pool party while cops were still there? I seriously cannot believe that. Much more likely is once the cops had processed the scene (they were there early in the morning) and gone and no arrest, they picked up JJ and had the party perhaps as a distraction for JJ but also to celebrate they had not been arrested. Still incredible though.

Last edited:
Just a reminder who Mike is, he's a PAP podcaster who was excommunicated in Feb.2019, and spoke at a PAP conference in Meza, AZ in November 2018, a month before Lori starts podcasting on PAP.

Well I might as well just keep putting what I've found here. Worst that can happen is its deleted by morning.

http://briscoefamily.com/stroud/Podcast_029_Pwr_in_the_Priesthood.pdf
Student: Does the enemy have power over these translated beings? Mike: No, they are beyond that situation. These are men and women that now have power over all the earthly elements. A mixture of these are people who are on the earth right now that are within the membership of the Church, a remnant that is being prepared, and then with that, you'll also have a group that return with the City of Enoch that will join them. These are the people that are going to be the messengers, rescuers, to catch people who are trapped in pockets of the world when the world collapses in a general collapse. Student: Bro. Stroud, are these the 144,000? Mike: These are the 144,000 and it's my personal opinion, and I can't prove this, but, that 's not an exact number. It represents a group of people. I personally believe that it could be a bunch more than 144,000. I believe that it's men and women and it can even be husband and wife pairs that go out.

Maybe this is why everyone decided to marry so quickly? MOOOOOOO

That is great research. Very interesting.

Or...KVW and LW, in their press conference said that JJ loved to swim. Maybe they were keeping him occupied in the pool and making noise after the mornings events. Landlord never said cars were sighted as in people in attendance. He said only that neighbors complained about the music and yelling. MOO
That's not accurate. Neighbors reported lots of people swimming.
“That day the neighbors reported a pool party at the house, the same day Charles was murdered, with loud music and lots of people swimming."
New texts show last known contact from Tylee Ryan's phone

At that time was there any speculation that Tammy’s death might not have been natural, or did the exhumation come as a huge shock to those that knew Tammy and Chad?
As far as I can tell, Tammy was very healthy, was into healthy living, and training for 5K. I would find it hard to believe that there were no people that had questions how such a healthy and (relatively) young woman all of the sudden died for no apparent reason.

I think it was actually because the grandparents contacted AZ because that's where they thought she was still living. I think AZ then probably found the PO Box in ID and contacted Rexburg. JMO
After Tammy's death, police were contacted by AZ before anybody even knew that the children were missing. Tammy died on October 19th, Fremont county was contacted by AZ several days after that (per the sheriff). It became known that children are missing in the end of November (welfare check was on November 26).

Can you cite your widow benefits source? To the best of my knowledge CV wasn't retired and she's only 46. I'm pretty sure we talked about this on an earlier thread. Jmo

Snooping on the Social Security website, it seems that:

Any benefits Lori may have had on behalf of Tylee would be entirely separate, and Charles's death would have had no impact on those.

At Charles's death, Lori would have been entitled to Social Security benefits as surviving spouse with minor child, in addition there would be benefits for JJ. These are referred to as 'death benefits' triggered by Charles's death, vs retirement.

Benefits Planner: Survivors | If You Are The Survivor | Social Security Administration

Last edited:
After Tammy's death, police were contacted by AZ before anybody even knew that the children were missing. Tammy died on October 19th, Fremont county was contacted by AZ several days after that (per the sheriff). It became known that children are missing in the end of November (welfare check was on November 26).

Az LE got involved as soon as they knew CV's jeep was used in a murder attempt on BB, I would think. That was on 2 Oct more than 2 weeks before TD's death and they know who was driving but have kept it quiet. I do think LE know a lot more than revealed.

MATT DAYBELL’S ENTIRE STATEMENT
Due to the circumstances surrounding the unknown whereabouts of JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, and the suspicious death investigation of Tammy Daybell, I feel I must make an official statement at this time. My name is Matt Daybell. My wife is Heather Daybell. We have been residents of the Rexburg area for over 15 years. Chad Daybell is my oldest brother. I have not seen nor directly spoken to Chad since Tammy’s memorial here in Rexburg on October 23, 2019. Since that time, I have texted Chad twice. Once, when I heard from a neighbor of his quick marriage to Lori Vallow, expressing to him my shock and dismay at this news. Second, just recently, pleading with Chad to cooperate with authorities and reveal the whereabouts of his new stepchildren.

I have not been close to Chad since childhood. My immediate family has had little association with Chad the last many years due to our concerns with his religious claims and particular books he had chosen to publish, including his own. We are deeply saddened at the recent events that have played out the last several months. It is our hope and prayer that JJ and Tylee are safe. We want for the truth to be found – whatever that truth turns out to be. Neither I, nor my wife and children have any more information than what has been reported by the news media. I plead again for Chad to come forward and cooperate with the investigation so that this very difficult situation might be resolved. My wife and I ask for privacy for us and for our children and will not be giving any further comments at this time.

... On East Idaho news

Az LE got involved as soon as they knew CV's jeep was used in a murder attempt on BB, I would think. That was on 2 Oct more than 2 weeks before TD's death and they know who was driving but have kept it quiet. I do think LE know a lot more than revealed.
If they knew who was driving, they could have made an arrest right then and there. What were they waiting for, the end of the world?
In the crime of attempted murder of Brandon B, they had a video of the jeep, knew it was registered to Charles Vallow. If they knew who was driving, why not arrest this person?
If they knew a lot more, why did they let all these people run around and do who knows what?
Tammy died after attempted murder of Brandon B. If an arrest was made prior to that, maybe at least Tammy would still be alive.
If some arrests were made after killing of Charles Vallow, or at least CPS got involved, maybe the children would still be here.
And not that I feel sorry about Alex' demise, but he could have been still alive too.

Last edited:
Alrighty then, sounds like Matt Daybell has definitely drawn a line in the sand about his brother, Chad Daybell. Matt has made it clear that he doesn't know or want any involvement here.

I have so much sympathy for the family in this situation. Chad has definitely gone over a proverbial cliff with his mid life crisis. Most men just buy a sports car, or have a brief fling. :cool:

If they knew who was driving, they could have made an arrest right then and there. What were they waiting for, the end of the world?
In the crime of attempted murder of Brandon B, they had a video of the jeep, knew it was registered to Charles Vallow. If they knew who was driving, why not arrest this person?
If they knew a lot more, why did they let all these people run around and do who knows what?
Tammy died after attempted murder of Brandon B. If an arrest was made prior to that, maybe at least Tammy would still be alive.
If some arrests were made after killing of Charles Vallow, or at least CPS got involved, maybe the children would still be here.
And not that I feel sorry about Alex' demise, but he could have been still alive too.

I think they knew who was driving but couldn't find them. Where were they all on the 2nd Oct? That's the point we do not know so how can LE know. They have the jeep I believe right? How did they retrieve the jeep. I think they have been looking for them well before the welfare check. Lori and Chad did a Sept 2019 podcast which has now been taken down so where did they record that? It's conceivable that Lori took JJ out of school and then went off with Chad to make that podcast. The jeep was still being driven around and was used in the 2nd Oct murder attempt, that is only 8 days after the last sighting of JJ. AJMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaid28