VA VA - Ralph Leon Jackson, Blue Ridge Parkway Shooter, 4 May 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Murder Squad Podcast are taking credit for the arrest in a Colorado Cold Case where investigative genetic genealogy was used. I again I address concerned individuals, groups, Public Defenders and Politicians when I say again in my opinion that flawed investigative genetic genealogy 'science ' was actually used to wrongly accuse an innocent man Joseph DeAngelo of crimes he did not commit in the Golden State Killer case and the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson. This again in my opinion has caused an innocent man and his family a great deal of suffering and because of the mistakes of LE he is likely to appear again in a courtroom even though it has been known he was innocent was the day of his arrest and the actual offenders identity that of Ralph Leon Jackson known since 2010:

The Murder of Helene Pruszynski:
In January of 1980, Helene Pruszynski moved to Douglas County, Colorado. The 21 -year-old Wheaton College student was an aspiring journalist. She had just begun an internship at the local radio station KHOW. On January 16th, she took the bus from downtown Denver to Littleton after work. She would walk home from the bus stop—but during the walk that evening, she was abducted.

By 10:30 PM that night, the aunt Helene was staying with knew something was wrong. She immediately called the police. Helene’s body was discovered the next day in a field. She was nude from the waist down and her hands were bound behind her back. She had been sexually assaulted and stabbed nine times in the back.

The offender left behind semen on the victim according to court records. At the time, the investigation went cold. Detectives were dogged in their search for Helene’s killer.

As technology advanced, the DNA from the semen was put into databases hoping that something would get a hit. And for years they got nothing. But then Murder Squad listener Jessi learned about GEDMatch from the podcast—and decided to add her DNA profile to that database.

Our First Cold Case Murder Arrest - The Murder Squad

In my opinion you have LE whose mistakes have caused a great deal of harm to innocent people advocating that innocent people enter their DNA into databases and of course in some cases there has been in my opinion profiteering from the mistakes that people have made while innocent people continue to suffer because of them.

In my opinion you have LE whose mistakes have caused a great deal of harm to innocent people advocating that innocent people enter their DNA into databases and of course in some cases there has been in my opinion profiteering from the mistakes that people have made while innocent people continue to suffer because of them.

Here is some more details about how the identification of a possible suspect in the Colorado case happened and how it was because of the Murder Squad Podcast advocating that people enter their DNA into databases for LE use:
Jessi was contacted by the Douglas County law enforcement in June. She was told her DNA matched to be a third cousin of an offender in a cold case. Law enforcement asked her to compile a family tree.

Jessi and a friend did just that. Jessi also had her parents enter their DNA on GEDMatch. From that, they learned the offender was related through her dad's side-which helped narrow down the family data needed.

Last month, Jessi learned her hard work and willingness to have her DNA on GEDMatch helped to find the offender in the case of Helene Pruszynski.

Here is some more details about how the identification of a possible suspect in the Colorado case happened and how it was because of the Murder Squad Podcast advocating that people enter their DNA into databases for LE use:
Jessi was contacted by the Douglas County law enforcement in June. She was told her DNA matched to be a third cousin of an offender in a cold case. Law enforcement asked her to compile a family tree.

Jessi and a friend did just that. Jessi also had her parents enter their DNA on GEDMatch. From that, they learned the offender was related through her dad's side-which helped narrow down the family data needed.

Last month, Jessi learned her hard work and willingness to have her DNA on GEDMatch helped to find the offender in the case of Helene Pruszynski.

Of course in the case of Mr Talbott in my opinion it does not really make much difference if you plead not guilty if you do not receive a fair trial because not all the evidence is made available. But as of today despite what Billy Jensen and the Murder Squad says as of today the man mentioned in the above Colorado case has not been convicted of any crime as Mr DeAngelo in the Golden State Killer case has not.

Here are details about an investigative genetic genealogy department. I am not saying it applies at all with this department but I say again in my opinion there have been a large number of cases where innocent people have wrongly been identified as the offenders in serious crime cases through scientifically flawed genetic genealogy science and this includes in my opinion the case that started it all the Golden State Killer case where the actual offender again in my opinion was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson:

"From our work in investigative genetic genealogy, we realized that, along with a team of experienced genetic genealogists, we would need an experienced legal and advocacy team to be able to truly collaborate one-on-one with various agencies. We wanted legal experts who could meet the professional standards required by state and federal governments and who could understand the constraints and compliance issues inherent in these agencies and organizations," says Innovative co-founder Jennifer Moore. "What better way to accomplish this than by having an active current legal and advocacy team with the backgrounds of prosecution, detective, sheriff and victim advocacy."

The Innovative Forensic DNA Legal and Advocacy Team

Innovative Forensic DNA Adds New Law Enforcement Liaison to Legal and Advocacy Team

Here are details about an investigative genetic genealogy department. I am not saying it applies at all with this department but I say again in my opinion there have been a large number of cases where innocent people have wrongly been identified as the offenders in serious crime cases through scientifically flawed genetic genealogy science and this includes in my opinion the case that started it all the Golden State Killer case where the actual offender again in my opinion was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson:

"From our work in investigative genetic genealogy, we realized that, along with a team of experienced genetic genealogists, we would need an experienced legal and advocacy team to be able to truly collaborate one-on-one with various agencies. We wanted legal experts who could meet the professional standards required by state and federal governments and who could understand the constraints and compliance issues inherent in these agencies and organizations," says Innovative co-founder Jennifer Moore. "What better way to accomplish this than by having an active current legal and advocacy team with the backgrounds of prosecution, detective, sheriff and victim advocacy."

The Innovative Forensic DNA Legal and Advocacy Team

Innovative Forensic DNA Adds New Law Enforcement Liaison to Legal and Advocacy Team

Again in my opinion these mistakes have had a serious negative impact of the health of those who I believe have been wrongly accused of these crimes through the use of flawed investigative genetic genealogy science and again in my opinion perhaps the best example of this is Joseph DeAngelo who has lost a great deal of weight. Again I say in my opinion until LE's and their genealogists mistakes are exposed in the Golden State Killer case innocent people will continue to be wrongly accused of crimes they did not commit with all the associated negative impact on them and their families:

Innovative Forensic DNA is an investigative genetic genealogy firm providing services to law enforcement and various agencies, working collaboratively through the entire lifecycle of the case, from submission to conclusion. Unique in the industry, Innovative Forensic DNA combines years of expertise in the growing field of investigative genetic genealogy with a deep expertise in legal, law enforcement and family advocacy. For more information visit www.innovativeforensic.com.

Again in my opinion these mistakes have had a serious negative impact of the health of those who I believe have been wrongly accused of these crimes through the use of flawed investigative genetic genealogy science and again in my opinion perhaps the best example of this is Joseph DeAngelo who has lost a great deal of weight. Again I say in my opinion until LE's and their genealogists mistakes are exposed in the Golden State Killer case innocent people will continue to be wrongly accused of crimes they did not commit with all the associated negative impact on them and their families:

Innovative Forensic DNA is an investigative genetic genealogy firm providing services to law enforcement and various agencies, working collaboratively through the entire lifecycle of the case, from submission to conclusion. Unique in the industry, Innovative Forensic DNA combines years of expertise in the growing field of investigative genetic genealogy with a deep expertise in legal, law enforcement and family advocacy. For more information visit www.innovativeforensic.com.

The sale of GEDMATCH was in my opinion motivated by financial considerations and I say again in my opinion the DNA profiles at this site where used to wrongly implicate a number of people in crimes they did not commit including in the first case it was accessed in the Golden State Killer case and we now see an increase in the number of private companies becoming involved with investigative genetic genealogy following the lead of ParaBon Labs who again in my opinion have made many mistakes in the cases they have been involved in with their use of investigative genetic genealogy including the first case they were involved in that of Mr Talbott in Washington State.

Here is a recent report about ParaBon Labs and investigative genetic genealogy:

Today Parabon has become the hottest thing in cold cases, with law-enforcement agencies lining up for help in solving old crimes. Using an innovative method that can analyze DNA from incredibly small samples, Parabon’s Snapshot creates a genetic-genealogy report that’s used to find possible familial links via public DNA databases. Parabon contributed to breaks in several hundred crimes over the last year alone.

It isn’t the only company using genetic genealogy to catch criminals, but it has quickly become the most skilled and the most successful. Greytak thinks that points to a real change in how criminal investigations will be conducted. “We’re not only seeing cold cases being solved,” she says, “but a reduction in the number of cases that go cold.”

Parabon Labs Is Having Huge Success Solving Cold Cases. And That’s Just the Start.

Here is a recent report about ParaBon Labs and investigative genetic genealogy:

Today Parabon has become the hottest thing in cold cases, with law-enforcement agencies lining up for help in solving old crimes. Using an innovative method that can analyze DNA from incredibly small samples, Parabon’s Snapshot creates a genetic-genealogy report that’s used to find possible familial links via public DNA databases. Parabon contributed to breaks in several hundred crimes over the last year alone.

It isn’t the only company using genetic genealogy to catch criminals, but it has quickly become the most skilled and the most successful. Greytak thinks that points to a real change in how criminal investigations will be conducted. “We’re not only seeing cold cases being solved,” she says, “but a reduction in the number of cases that go cold.”

Parabon Labs Is Having Huge Success Solving Cold Cases. And That’s Just the Start.

As I have stated on this thread it is my opinion that ParaBon Labs have actually made many mistakes through their use of investigative genetic genealogy that has flaws in that are unscientific and their scientists do not understand. This includes in my opinion the case of Mr Talbott in Washington State which in my opinion was a wrongful conviction as their was in reality no legitimate DNA hit and this should have been exposed at his trial in my opinion. It is again therefore my opinion their mistakes has caused a great deal of harm to innocent people caught up in their mistakes and in many of their mistakes have been as they have employed a former actress as their chief genetic genealogy scientist.

Last edited:
As I have stated on this thread it is my opinion that ParaBon Labs have actually made many mistakes through their use of investigative genetic genealogy that has flaws in that are unscientific and their scientists do not understand. This includes in my opinion the case of Mr Talbott in Washington State which in my opinion was a wrongful conviction as their was in reality no legitimate DNA hit and this should have been exposed at his trial in my opinion. It is again therefore my opinion their mistakes has caused a great deal of harm to innocent people caught up in their mistakes and in many of their mistakes have been as they have employed a former actress as their chief genetic genealogy scientist.

Here is more of the above article and details of another case. Technically the man accused in the Potomac River Rapist case is still an innocent man of today and in my opinion this case along with all of the others ParaBon Labs have been involved in should in checked in light of what I have said about the mistakes they have made. It is my opinion ParaBon Labs as a private company have caused a great deal of suffering to innocent US Citizens through their mistakes and in my opinion it is morally wrong a private company should profit from this:

Meanwhile, their detective work is making a real difference. In November, for example, Parabon helped capture a suspect who has now been charged with a notorious string of 1990s sexual assaults long attributed to the “Potomac River Rapist.” Parabon analyzed crime-scene DNA samples and found five possible relatives for the alleged perpetrator. After building a family tree, investigators interviewed cooperative relatives and focused on a man who had worked as a landscaper in the area during the attacks.

Now the Snapshot system that once struck professional investigators as far-fetched “is increasingly mainstream,” says Greytak. “I find that amazing.”

Here is a report about this development which was no doubt designed to create publicity for the Podcast. Sorry to rain on the parade as such but in my opinion Paul Holes did not even identify the right offender in the Golden State Killer case and the man who has been incarcerated for the crimes Joseph DeAngelo is actually an innocent man and the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson:

The Murder Squad, a collaboration between retired detective Paul Holes and investigative journalist Billy Jensen, launched in spring of 2019 with the aim of helping to solve cold cases by asking listeners to pitch in on investigation. On Monday, they announced that their podcast may have scored its first cold-case breakthrough.

Thanks to a listener, the podcast helped lead to the arrest of James Curtis Clanton, a former Colorado resident who is now a suspect in the 1980 killing of 21-year-old Helene Pruszynski.

In the newest episode of the podcast, Holes and Jensen interview “Jessi,” a long-time true crime fan who heeded the pair’s call to upload her DNA into the GEDmatch database in April of 2019. GEDmatch is a DNA database accessible to law enforcement that pools DNA results from all services to more accurately map out a user’s family tree.

True Crime Podcast Leads to Arrest in 40-Year-Old Cold Case

Here is a report about this development which was no doubt designed to create publicity for the Podcast. Sorry to rain on the parade as such but in my opinion Paul Holes did not even identify the right offender in the Golden State Killer case and the man who has been incarcerated for the crimes Joseph DeAngelo is actually an innocent man and the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson:

The Murder Squad, a collaboration between retired detective Paul Holes and investigative journalist Billy Jensen, launched in spring of 2019 with the aim of helping to solve cold cases by asking listeners to pitch in on investigation. On Monday, they announced that their podcast may have scored its first cold-case breakthrough.

Thanks to a listener, the podcast helped lead to the arrest of James Curtis Clanton, a former Colorado resident who is now a suspect in the 1980 killing of 21-year-old Helene Pruszynski.

In the newest episode of the podcast, Holes and Jensen interview “Jessi,” a long-time true crime fan who heeded the pair’s call to upload her DNA into the GEDmatch database in April of 2019. GEDmatch is a DNA database accessible to law enforcement that pools DNA results from all services to more accurately map out a user’s family tree.

Of course there is publicity in it for the Podcast and lets hope the right offender was accused in this case as opposed to the Golden State Killer case where I believe an innocent man was accused of the crimes and the DNA entered into the fake profile on GEDMATCH was not even a pure sample of the actual offenders DNA and hence Barbara Rae-Venter's misleading Italian family trees:

“People want to take that extra step and be able to do something good,” Jensen tells Rolling Stone. “With this true crime explosion that has happened, there’s people that also want to be a part of it and help in some way. I think this is one of the best ways that they can help.”

After submitting her 23andMe test results to GEDmatch, Jessi heard from law enforcement in June of 2019 that her DNA matched a suspect in a 1980 crime, at about a third-cousin level. They asked her for more info about her family, and she asked her parents to also submit their DNA — and went the extra mile, carefully expanding her family tree.

Of course there is publicity in it for the Podcast and lets hope the right offender was accused in this case as opposed to the Golden State Killer case where I believe an innocent man was accused of the crimes and the DNA entered into the fake profile on GEDMATCH was not even a pure sample of the actual offenders DNA and hence Barbara Rae-Venter's misleading Italian family trees:

“People want to take that extra step and be able to do something good,” Jensen tells Rolling Stone. “With this true crime explosion that has happened, there’s people that also want to be a part of it and help in some way. I think this is one of the best ways that they can help.”

After submitting her 23andMe test results to GEDmatch, Jessi heard from law enforcement in June of 2019 that her DNA matched a suspect in a 1980 crime, at about a third-cousin level. They asked her for more info about her family, and she asked her parents to also submit their DNA — and went the extra mile, carefully expanding her family tree.

I will say it again for any concerned people out there that the Golden State Killer was actually a man called Ralph Leon Jackson who in my opinion was the most prolific serial killer and rapist in US History. Born in about 1953, five foot eight tall, pock marked face, piecing blue eyes like a child's doll, bull tattoo, angular features with a rather large nose, softly spoken unless shouting obscenities, powerful arms, shoulders, dirty shoulder blond hair in his youth and served ten years in the military likely stationed at Mather air force base where he was around twenty five years old at the time of the Maggiore Murders:

GEDmatch has led to some privacy concerns since the alleged Golden State Killer’s arrest. In May of 2019, it updated its terms of service to exclude all 1.2 million users’ DNA kits from being compared to those uploaded by law enforcement unless users specifically opt in.

Still, Jensen is convinced that the database is a source of good. “I’m in this world where I talk to victims’ family members multiple times per day,” he says. “There’s nothing worse in the world than somebody taking somebody else’s life. Trusting the government is hard, especially now, but we just have to trust that this information won’t get into the wrong hands.”

Here are details of a case where the mother of a deceased infant has been identified:

A message seeking comment was left at a phone listing for Roche on Tuesday.

Cossette said new DNA testing on samples from the blankets identified distant relatives of Roche and eventually led detectives to question her at her home on Jan. 2, the 32nd anniversary of the infant being found. Officials said she acknowledged she was the baby’s mother and was remorseful.

“Miss Roche indicated that she had been waiting 32 years for the day in which police would be knocking on her door,” Cossette said.

Police: Mother of infant who froze in 1988 won't be charged - 660 NEWS

I will say it again for any concerned people out there that the Golden State Killer was actually a man called Ralph Leon Jackson who in my opinion was the most prolific serial killer and rapist in US History. Born in about 1953, five foot eight tall, pock marked face, piecing blue eyes like a child's doll, bull tattoo, angular features with a rather large nose, softly spoken unless shouting obscenities, powerful arms, shoulders, dirty shoulder blond hair in his youth and served ten years in the military likely stationed at Mather air force base where he was around twenty five years old at the time of the Maggiore Murders:

GEDmatch has led to some privacy concerns since the alleged Golden State Killer’s arrest. In May of 2019, it updated its terms of service to exclude all 1.2 million users’ DNA kits from being compared to those uploaded by law enforcement unless users specifically opt in.

Still, Jensen is convinced that the database is a source of good. “I’m in this world where I talk to victims’ family members multiple times per day,” he says. “There’s nothing worse in the world than somebody taking somebody else’s life. Trusting the government is hard, especially now, but we just have to trust that this information won’t get into the wrong hands.”

Here is another report about how the Murder Squad with Paul Holes and Billy Jensen are responsible for another cold case arrest using investigative genetic genealogy after encouraging people to upload their DNA to the website GEDMATCH following on from the arrest in the Golden State Killer case:

GEDmatch came into the public eye in April 2018, when it was used to track down the alleged Golden State Killer, a serial killer who is suspected of committing at least 12 murders, 50 rapes and 100 burglaries in California between 1974 and 1986. Retired cop, 74-year-old Joseph DeAngelo, was arrested as a suspect in that case, and is currently awaiting trial and is facing 13 murder charges and 13 rape-related charges for crimes committed in the Seventies and Eighties across six California counties. He has yet to enter a plea.

Here is another report about how the Murder Squad with Paul Holes and Billy Jensen are responsible for another cold case arrest using investigative genetic genealogy after encouraging people to upload their DNA to the website GEDMATCH following on from the arrest in the Golden State Killer case:

GEDmatch came into the public eye in April 2018, when it was used to track down the alleged Golden State Killer, a serial killer who is suspected of committing at least 12 murders, 50 rapes and 100 burglaries in California between 1974 and 1986. Retired cop, 74-year-old Joseph DeAngelo, was arrested as a suspect in that case, and is currently awaiting trial and is facing 13 murder charges and 13 rape-related charges for crimes committed in the Seventies and Eighties across six California counties. He has yet to enter a plea.

It is worth me saying again that in my opinion investigative genetic genealogy was used to wrongly accuse an innocent man in the Golden State Killer case and the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson. It seems it might just be me but again in my opinion this has some relevance to the OPT IN to GEDMATCH and other website campaigns that is being very well financed and vocally conducted off the back of what I consider to be this mistake:

The offender left semen behind, which wasn’t all that useful in 1980, before the advent of DNA testing. After Jessi submitted her DNA, though, law enforcement was able to make a positive DNA match in November after obtaining a beer mug used by Clanton at bar in Florida, where he lived at the time. His arrest was announced on December 16th and he was charged with first-degree murder and second-degree kidnapping after being brought back to Colorado. His first court date is in February. He has yet to enter a plea.

“He got a 40-year lease on life, but the technology and community finally caught up with him,” Jensen says, perhaps jumping the gun a bit as Clanton has yet to be convicted of his alleged crimes.

Again if any one is interested and it matters to the investigative genetic genealogists anymore in my opinion Roy Waller is an innocent man wrongly accused of crimes through scientifically flawed investigative genetic genealogy that has produced an erroneous supposed DNA hit. In my opinion the offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson who was also the East Area Rapist in my view and you could view the NorCal Rapist crimes as a continuation of this crime spree:

Here is more of the above article and details of another case. Technically the man accused in the Potomac River Rapist case is still an innocent man of today and in my opinion this case along with all of the others ParaBon Labs have been involved in should in checked in light of what I have said about the mistakes they have made. It is my opinion ParaBon Labs as a private company have caused a great deal of suffering to innocent US Citizens through their mistakes and in my opinion it is morally wrong a private company should profit from this:

Meanwhile, their detective work is making a real difference. In November, for example, Parabon helped capture a suspect who has now been charged with a notorious string of 1990s sexual assaults long attributed to the “Potomac River Rapist.” Parabon analyzed crime-scene DNA samples and found five possible relatives for the alleged perpetrator. After building a family tree, investigators interviewed cooperative relatives and focused on a man who had worked as a landscaper in the area during the attacks.

Now the Snapshot system that once struck professional investigators as far-fetched “is increasingly mainstream,” says Greytak. “I find that amazing.”

The man named as the suspect in this terrible crime sounds a repulsive individual who died when trying to kill someone else and was involved in other crimes. I need to make the point again I believe there have been many mistakes made by the use of flawed investigative genetic science leading to the wrong people being implicated as being the offenders in crimes with LE presenting erroneous and in my opinion non existent DNA hits as fact and this includes the Golden State Killer case again in my opinion. Again in my opinion ParaBon Labs have been involved in many of these mistakes which include wrongly implicating the deceased in crimes including some with no criminal records:

The big break in the case was then in 2019, when investigators turned to the novel technique of genetic genealogy.

Genetic genealogy compares unknown DNA evidence from a crime scene to public genealogy databases, which are populated by the DNA of family members who voluntarily upload their DNA.

Genetic genealogy has been called a “game-changer” in cracking cold cases. Since the arrest of the suspected “Golden State Killer” in April 2018, about 100 suspects have been identified through the technology, according to Parabon NanoLabs Chief Genetic Genealogist CeCe Moore, who worked on the Maurer case.

Possible serial killer was behind teen's 1976 rape, murder: Police | MyCentralOregon.com

Again if any one is interested and it matters to the investigative genetic genealogists anymore in my opinion Roy Waller is an innocent man wrongly accused of crimes through scientifically flawed investigative genetic genealogy that has produced an erroneous supposed DNA hit. In my opinion the offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson who was also the East Area Rapist in my view and you could view the NorCal Rapist crimes as a continuation of this crime spree:

I just want to state my beliefs again that the science behind the supposed DNA hits in many investigative genetic genealogy is flawed and they are in reality non existent in my opinion. These are very serious issues where I believe innocent people have been held for very serious charges in crimes they did not actually commit. The current situation is likely to lead to wrongful convictions. It is my opinion there has already been one wrongful conviction because of the use of flawed investigative genealogy science in the case of Mr Talbott in Washington State. In my opinion the FBI are aware Mr Talbott who has now been incarcerated for over six months after what I believe was a wrongful conviction is actually innocent. They are also aware in my opinion that Joseph DeAngelo is innocent in the Golden State Killer case and have been aware that the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson since 2010. The actual offender in the NorCal Rapist case in my opinion was also Ralph Leon Jackson. The wrongful conviction of Mr Talbott in my opinion has set a very dangerous precedent and of course many other people have been implicated in serious crimes since the verdict in the Washington State trial. Any conviction of Mr Waller in my opinion would also be a wrongful one and would set a very dangerous precedent giving a legitimacy to the investigative genetic genealogy of Sacramento LE that has actually in my opinion likely accused three innocent people of crimes they did not commit and in my opinion caused so much suffering to the innocent people caught up in the mistakes:

Blood evidence taken from a pillowcase at a Chico assault, where the victim stabbed her attacker with scissors as she struggled to escape, had a one in 8 trillion chance of occurring at random among Caucasian men rather than coming from Waller, she said.

And evidence from the assault of two roommates in Natomas in 2006 - the last of the attacks - had a likelihood of being from Waller that Castiglia described as being “2.46 x 10 with 32 zeroes.”

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article239246358.html#storylink=cpy

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article239246358.html

Last edited:
Here are details of the latest case where investigative genetic genealogy has been used to identify a possible suspect in serious crime case. I again say if anyone is interested that it is my opinion that many innocent people have been wrongly accused of crimes they did not commit through the use of investigative genetic genealogy which has scientific flaws in it. There are in my opinion long protracted legal proceedings against innocent people based on supposed trillion to one DNA hits which are in my opinion in reality non existent and the product of erroneous and poor science. These include the cases of the Golden State Killer and the NorCal Rapist case where in my opinion the actual offender was a man called Ralph Leon Jackson:

Aurora police crack cold case murder from 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member