Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're being quoted in the article from Heavy, though I must confess, I am not sure if Heavy is considered MSM here or not. I have been reluctant to comment on them one way or another for that reason.
Heavy has been quoted on pretty much every case I have followed on WS so think it is an approved MSM. But we can wait on MODS to confirm.

They're being quoted in the article from Heavy, though I must confess, I am not sure if Heavy is considered MSM here or not. I have been reluctant to comment on them one way or another for that reason.

It is listed as a comprehensive news site that covers all topics and is compared often to and sourced by the news platforms, the NY Post and Newsweek. The news site is made up of mostly heavy politics and national news on it's large based platform.

Based on this info you posted I agree that she OD'd and FH wasn't the only one with her when it happened, just that he is the only one charged in the crime of burying her after she died.

I do wonder if she got drugs given to her or that she took and they were laced with Fentanyl. Time will tell.

May her family be able to get complete closure and be able to move forward while grieving. RIP Paighton, I'm so sorry this happened to you and the tragedy your family is faced with.

IMO

I'm thinking more along the lines of a date rape drug.....JMO

Well except for the fact a suspect they had in custody then released is now unaccounted for.

Things that make you go hmmm. How long has Fredrick been unaccounted for? Imo, LE is handling this suspect with kids gloves for having a serious prior rap. They do not believe he is armed or 'dangerous.' Imo, they may have been trying to place survelliance the next day or days later after released and he has disappeared into thin air. Perhaps, the kids glove treatment because they may suspect he was disposed of? This case! I swear.
My next question is why alert the guy to the fact that he is wanted? How do they figure he would not be dangerous to the public or LE approaching in any state to avoid prosecution?

If anyone knows of a way to search the roster at the the Birmingham City Jail online, could you please give a heads-up? I’ve tried to find a link, but so far to no avail:

Updated 11:26 AM;Today 8:37 AM
By Carol Robinson | crobinson@al.com
“[SBM]

[Frederick] Hampton was initially held on suspicion of kidnapping in the Birmingham City Jail on a 48-hour extension beginning Saturday, Dec. 28, but was released two days later because investigators did not have enough to charge him with any crime.

[SBM]”
Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, no physical trauma led to death

Heavy has been quoted on pretty much every case I have followed on WS so think it is an approved MSM. But we can wait on MODS to confirm.
not sure about Heavy, however the moderators have been pretty clear about not quoting PH's mom's words because it's from her private page (even though she's made her comments public). Just hate to see the thread shut down again

not sure about Heavy, however the moderators have been pretty clear about not quoting PH's mom's words because it's from her private page (even though she's made her comments public). Just hate to see the thread shut down again
U can quote from inside approved MSM. You just can’t link to any personal FB pages of family members.

She was sourced from a MSM news source and not directly sleuthed by someone here on her social media page, so if there were legal issues with doing so, the news app who released the article would face any potential consequences, so all is on them, imo.

This is an outcry from the victim's mother and she deserves a voice. Will her voice be silenced again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SalmonElla