Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I am sure she has witnessed other things, like Fd chasing Jennifer into the room the nanny was in with one of the children. And, since you are new here, you may not be aware that LA was also employed by FORE Group, and likely has first hand knowledge of some financial sleight of hand which could factor into a motive for murder. She is and was the nanny for that family for a looong time, and am sure she has some information that is relevant. Publicly relating to a newspaper reporter that she is, at best, unreliable because of a big, “fanciful” imagination, seems to flout the gag order. This is what Judge Blawie was trying to avoid when he made the gag order. I think Pattis will see that Dulos did, in fact, intend to cause harm to Jennifer, and that he did kill her.

I am sure she did witness a lot of abuse. But MOO the police need to give the DA substantiated evidence. They have gone to great lengths to get as much as possible. It is amazing they got the two bags on Albany, one more day and it would have all been gone.
“He (Fotis) followed her to the second floor and they went into one of the children’s room. He was not screaming at Jennifer or banging on anything,” Kyrimi said. “I am outraged by this. It’s completely inaccurate what they are saying.”

There is no doubt how volatile this relationship was. I doubt this account is accurate. If he was not fueled by anger why follow her and leave his family (as they were having a nice time in the family room). I am sure Jennifer could get angry but she removed herself from the situation. He followed her. The question as to why she went to the children's room is important. If she knew the nanny and the child were there, she was safer. If she went into her master bedroom, an assault probably would have occurred.

He could have been loud or silent, banging or not. Doesn't matter to me. The fact that he followed her to control the situation and that she knew enough to go to a place where others were present is the important nugget. And, I think a jury (if this is put into evidence) would see it as well.

Sounds like different but similar incident. Nanny says he didn't come in the room, or maybe the post just didn't include the end of the incident.

Would there have been enough time for FD or MT to look for journals? That's assuming FD even knew that JD might be Journaling. I certainly hoped she did journal about everything, and LE found first.
They were apparently looking for something in the master bedroom.

Financial and health paperwork is also a likely target for their searches.

Per Jennifer's writings posted on her blog, FD didn't like her writing about herself. He knew she wrote, and probably knew about her novel and other writings she had done that were more personal - perhaps about the abuse in the marriage? Or about his crimes? Not known to us now, but there's a lot it could have been about.

I really hate that FD is trashing JD. It happens all the time that the victim trashed. FD is not worth lying for or saving.
I hate it too, though it's to be expected by the abuser to verbally abuse her even after murdering her.

What's truly offensive - particularly that the court allows it to continue - is that his lawyers (NP) are able to trash her to the press.

@davealtimari

Got calls from Fotis Dulos' sister and niece today from overseas claiming the allegations of domestic violence detailed in search warrants are "big, big all lies"
and that they were present during the incidents described in warrants.

Dulos story updated with comments from his family members calling domestic violence allegations all lies.
Fotis Dulos, charged with the murder of his estranged wife, wants a probable-cause hearing before judge
BBM: hit paywall but how can somebody be present for something that never happened? LOL. Just like NP says LE charged KM so he can flip. How can someone flip if there is no crime. LOL again. Sorry not sorry. Can't help myself.

HHD-CV20-6122743-S - OFFICE OF CHIEF DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL v. MAWHINNEY, KENT D.
100.30 01/15/2020 P PRESENTMENT
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18509318

100.31 01/15/2020 P PRE-SERVICE ORDER FOR HEARING AND NOTICE
Document.gif
newred.gif

http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=18509319

Thanks ....Protecting his clients' business and rights is certainly important. I could KM literally sag in his arraignment when Judge Blawie declared house arrest as part of the restrictions is KM could make bail. Since his current practice is primarily immigration law, would that explain why he does not have client IOLTA accounts?

I feel bad for his children is he's the primary means of support for them.

Bit another realtive of Dulos’ his niece denies that her uncle was banging on any doors. Klelia Kyrimi said in a phone interview from Spain Thursday that she and her husband were staying with the family because they were attending a wedding of a friend. She said they were sitting in the family room when Jennifer came home and started yelling at Dulos using "foul language."

“He (Fotis) followed her to the second floor and they went into one of the children’s room. He was not screaming at Jennifer or banging on anything,” Kyrimi said. “I am outraged by this. It’s completely inaccurate what they are saying.
OOOHH!!! Jennifer used foul language towards her abusive, cheating, con artist husband! Outrageous.

So ... I’m still digesting the SW... amazing amount of discovery... so far I just have this to say... to FD, MT, and KW ... you’re despicable... see you behind bars... to NP - your client FD is a murderer ... and you ... are a buffoon.

And to Jennifer - you beautiful, incredible soul... may you Rest In Peace as your children are loved and cared for and justice is served.

@davealtimari

Got calls from Fotis Dulos' sister and niece today from overseas claiming the allegations of domestic violence detailed in search warrants are "big, big all lies"
Dulos story updated with comments from his family members calling domestic violence allegations all lies.
Fotis Dulos, charged with the murder of his estranged wife, wants a probable-cause hearing before judge
His family will say ANYTHING to make the Petite Prince...look like he is not guilty and is a perfect gentleman...when they talk all anyone should hear is "blah, blah, blah"...much like when Pattis & Company talk..."blah, blah, blah". jmo

Yes; good points.

As she was a writer, and her blogs were of a personal (but not TOO personal) nature, I can't help but think she had more personal writings in her home - in her master bedroom, to be exact. I saw lots of material referenced in the search warrants but wonder if he might have taken her journals, those that may have documented abuse.

This seems likely...not sure what else he would be looking for in her bedroom.

I hate it too, though it's to be expected by the abuser to verbally abuse her even after murdering her.

What's truly offensive - particularly that the court allows it to continue - is that his lawyers (NP) are able to trash her to the press.

So true @Alathea...Norm Pattis "might" acknowledge DV if it was witnessed and the victim ended up in the hospital in ICU.

JFd was under a constant barrage of subtle and sometimes not so subtle abuse about her ability as a wife, mother, and woman. DV is the breaking down of that person, as you so often and clearly state. Fd accused her of being insane, a drug addict, incompetent, not caring about or caring for the children, etc., etc. He went on vacation with her but watched violent movies most of the time; he claims he quit loving her as a wife in 2010...but, JFd wasn't informed; Fd traveled for his besties and skiing and sex up to 125 days a year. What a great "job."

NP and Fd's relatives and Fd himself, need to be gagged, IMO. They can proffer a defense that doesn't demean a dead woman who can't speak for herself. OR, maybe she can....Maybe she left writings that can speak for her. I certainly hope so.

OOOHH!!! Jennifer used foul language towards her abusive, cheating, con artist husband! Outrageous.

Really.
Gee ladies, that is probably why Fotis is missing and Jennifer was arrested with his garage and her vehicles were covered in his blood, and why she is on City CTV disposing of items covered his blood and DNA with her fingerprints and DNA mixed in.

Last edited:
@davealtimari

Find it hard to believe they were there. Only LA knows. Even so, they are the big, big liars! Family members in on it or in denial about their brother’s true character.
I guess Pattis/FD wanted this news so it seems like a he said/she said and to cast doubt on LA’s account. BUT...too much evidence.
Again, using the Greek sources to loophole the gag order.
Dave A clearly close to Pattis and In my opinion could be biased or corrupt - doing favors.
My opinion only.

Last edited:
Bottom line - the "*advertiser censored**REDACTED Head" is guilty of murder; and has been arrested for it (although someone posted his bail so he could go to Home Goods). His family coming to his rescue with their lies; doesn't surprise me. I actually expected it - it just took longer than I thought it would. They are all probably P*****REDACTED that their cash cow is gone; and it isn't working out the way they had hoped and had been told my the murderer that it would. Too Bad-So Sad!!! JUSTICE FOR JENNIFER!!! jmo

So true @Alathea
JFd was under a constant barrage of subtle and sometimes not so subtle abuse about her ability as a wife, mother, and woman. DV is the breaking down of that person, as you so often and clearly state. Fd accused her of being insane, a drug addict, incompetent, not caring about or caring for the children, etc., etc. He went on vacation with her but watched violent movies most of the time; he claims he quit loving her as a wife in 2010...but, JFd wasn't informed; Fd traveled for his besties and skiing and sex up to 125 days a year. What a great "job."
BBM: That is the worst part. Not being informed. She deserved to know. But his plan was not yet fully implemented. Don't ask me how I know.

Kind of related
Richard Dabate made an appearance in court regarding his bond. Plus, his lawyers are looking to move the trial to a different courthouse. I’ll break it all down on
@WFSBnews
at 5:30pm. Dabate is accused of murdering his wife before Christmas in 2015.

Why do you think the HC allows David Altimari to cover this case? Given the close personal relationship he has with Patty Wack? Surely his editors must be aware how this looks to the public. Patty Wack gives his dog the bone ---MOO

QUOTE="hivee, post: 15727457, member: 246559"]Find it hard to believe they were there. Only LA knows. Even so, they are the big, big liars! Family members in on it or in denial about their brother’s true character.
I guess Pattis/FD wanted this news so it seems like a he said/she said and to cast doubt on LA’s account. BUT...too much evidence.
Again, using the Greek sources to loophole the gag order.
Dave A clearly close to Pattis and In my opinion could be biased or corrupt - doing favors.
My opinion only.[/QUOTE]

Kind of related
Richard Dabate made an appearance in court regarding his bond. Plus, his lawyers are looking to move the trial to a different courthouse. I’ll break it all down on
@WFSBnews
at 5:30pm. Dabate is accused of murdering his wife before Christmas in 2015.

Just did a quick "read about" on Dabate and the charges. I'm shocked he's been out on bail for THREE YEARS +, and the case is just coming to trial. And, the murder was over 4 years ago. What happened to swift justice...oh, my.

Some interesting similarities to the Fd case...circumstantial evidence (Honestly...most evidence is circumstantial..), relatively young couple, some inheritance involved (not to the degree of the Farber's), family supporting his innocence claim, and attempts to throw out the most damaging evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyCatLady#82