Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true @Alathea...Norm Pattis "might" acknowledge DV if it was witnessed and the victim ended up in the hospital in ICU.

JFd was under a constant barrage of subtle and sometimes not so subtle abuse about her ability as a wife, mother, and woman. DV is the breaking down of that person, as you so often and clearly state. Fd accused her of being insane, a drug addict, incompetent, not caring about or caring for the children, etc., etc. He went on vacation with her but watched violent movies most of the time; he claims he quit loving her as a wife in 2010...but, JFd wasn't informed; Fd traveled for his besties and skiing and sex up to 125 days a year. What a great "job."

NP and Fd's relatives and Fd himself, need to be gagged, IMO. They can proffer a defense that doesn't demean a dead woman who can't speak for herself. OR, maybe she can....Maybe she left writings that can speak for her. I certainly hope so.
FD is delusional, still delusional, and it is so sad that JFd finally saw him clearly but could not escape this evil, evil man because he was also the titular father of her children. She did everything to do right by her precious kids. You can feel the struggle in her writing to believe that FD is a good man, a good husband and father, when in her mind if not yet heart she was already seeing that he was a hideous husband, a disastrous father, and a pathetic man - she knew it, but was too good a person and kind a soul to accept it right away. It's so clear to the outsider - his travels, his priorities, his cruelty, his narcissism, his demands, his arrogance - FD still has no clue that he is a grotesque mockery of a man. His evil came well before he decided to go all the way to hell and become a murderer - he was already squelching the soul of his wife and children on a daily basis. A good husband understands why his wife might long for her own bathroom in that giant mcmansion; might do everything to give this devoted mom he seduced a moment's peace; might actually be there for his kids, not away 1/3 of the year; might not choose violent movies for date night when his wife said she did not like them; might choose to stay home with his wife and five children out of love, an emotion he doesn't understand; might get that the mom of five small children does not feel like socializing late at night and might forego such endless socializing himself. And while this complete narcissist decided to dump his wife while greedily holding onto the money he got from her family, trying to squeeze out more, a good man would not demand that he move in his mistress. Would not dream of it. Would choose seeing his children over living with his mistress and her child. Would put his kids first. No matter what. I hope FD reads enough to know the world hates him. Except for his few little cronies, everyone can see right through his act. His con doesn't work anymore. His sack-of-crap lawyer is an ambulance-chasing who isn't really helping him, just puffing up that little man's ego. I cannot wait until he is imprisoned for life, that day cannot come soon enough. He is going down. MOO, MOO.

Another murder of wife - and his three children* - by a man who lived in CT and in FLA. The man was guilty of financial crimes and in serious debt. The suspect's/husband's sister recently made a statement supporting him, saying how much he loved the family.

Since the murders occurred in FL, NP is probably very upset he won't get a stab at that one. You know he's just his type.
CT man charged with killing wife, 3 children to appear in court

There is a thread on the abovementioned Todt case here in WS:
Found Deceased - FL - Megan Todt 42, Alek 13, Tyler 11, Zoe 4, and dog Breezy, Celebration, 6 Jan 2020 *ARREST*

It's terrifying to think of how much worse it might have been - what else might have happened - if FD had full access to his children in the last year.

*ETA: and the family dog

Last edited:
I am sure she did witness a lot of abuse. But MOO the police need to give the DA substantiated evidence. They have gone to great lengths to get as much as possible. It is amazing they got the two bags on Albany, one more day and it would have all been gone.

Sounds like different but similar incident. Nanny says he didn't come in the room, or maybe the post just didn't include the end of the incident.

Yeah, it sounds like a different and totally unremarkable and impossible to distinctly recall incident. Mom then Dad entered a kids room where a kid was with a nanny and nobody was yelling or anything. Nobody remembers that from YESTERDAY, let alone years ago.

RE: Search warrants- Shout out to Sirius XM radio! I'm a longtime subscriber. FD wasn't counting on a satellite tracking him, I guess. IMO, yet more evidence that FD is not smarter than everyone else, contrary to what he seems to believe. I'm really impressed so far with what LE has out together. Not thru all of the pages yet. MOO.

We are issuing an open challenge to the state today to release what it received and no one has commented on in the warrants to release the family studies report done by Dr. Herman,” said Pattis, who was referring to Dr Steven Herman, appointed by the court to conduct numerous evaluations of Fotis Dulos in the child custody case. That report was sealed by the court. But, his civil attorneys say the report is favorable to Fotis.
“Five Months ago, they were saying Mr. Dulos did this to end the divorce,” said Pattis. “They have dropped that theory because I don’t think they believe it’s sustainable, having read that report.”
That being said, he acknowledged many in the public have made up their minds. But, Pattis tried to entice those interested in the case.
“I’m telling your viewers straight up, stay tuned. come to the trial if you can,” Pattis said.
Fotis Dulos is due back in court next Wednesday, January 22, when he is expected to request a probable cause hearing, which must take place within 60 days of the request.
He also said there may be thousands of discovery documents
Fotis Dulos attorney disputes claims in unsealed warrants

Attorneys Norm Pattis and Matthew Maddox • Dumb *advertiser censored* News - tourists poop on a sacred area at Machu Picchu • Jimmy Koplik talks about the inductees into the Rock Hall of Fame
Chaz & AJ Audio / Thursday, January 16: The Latest From On Fotis Dulos, Tribe Stories About Being Fired, And Who Should've Made It To The Rock Hall?

Why do you think the HC allows David Altimari to cover this case? Given the close personal relationship he has with Patty Wack? Surely his editors must be aware how this looks to the public. Patty Wack gives his dog the bone ---MOO

QUOTE="hivee, post: 15727457, member: 246559"]Find it hard to believe they were there. Only LA knows. Even so, they are the big, big liars! Family members in on it or in denial about their brother’s true character.
I guess Pattis/FD wanted this news so it seems like a he said/she said and to cast doubt on LA’s account. BUT...too much evidence.
Again, using the Greek sources to loophole the gag order.
Dave A clearly close to Pattis and In my opinion could be biased or corrupt - doing favors.
My opinion only.
[/QUOTE]
In my part of the country whenever there are questions of why someone does something so
rampantly out of ethics per their profession ( DA at HC) we assume there's some green corrupting their ethics, but this is Fl. not Ct.
Oh wait.....

Wow! Had to disappear for a bit (also for work) to read the SWs.
Finally finished. What a read. Took a lot of notes. There are several things I found of interest. If y'all will indulge me.

FYI (early on in the investigation when I started participating on this case) I did find an article I posted that detailed the contentious divorce/custody battles (mostly FD being contentious) and found that during the incident where FD was chasing JD through the house and she finally ended up in the room with the nanny and a child, that some of FD family was downstairs during the incident. Brothers or cousins were mentioned I believe. For what that is worth. But they are all liars, FD family. "Big, big, all lies." That refers to FD and his family. They weren't there for every incident and unless they were at 69 Welles Lane on the morning of 5/24 at approximately 8:05 to 10:25 am specifically 8:30 am, FD family and his defenders can take their big big all lies and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

Things I thought of interest:
1. When FD arrives (3 hours late) with JP (his attorney at the time) at NCPD lobby at 2:47 pm on 5/25 and they confiscate his Apple iPhone Model X (Once again so clever by Allegro to get FD to had it over and give four digit code to unlock it before FD realized it was being seized) FD proceeds to make contact with LA on another phone in his possession.

2. At no time has FD cooperated with NCPD. Shove it, NP. Seriously. I also found it interesting that a NCPD officer called FD at 1:00am on 5/25 to ask if he had been in NC which he said he had on 5/22 but also kept mentioning how he was going to see his kids in a few hours at a visitation at 11:00am. (Ya right, FD, cops just gonna let that happen).

3. We learned from AW3 of MT and FD that one of the five children had gone straight from school on the afternoon of 5/24. Nanny was only in possession of 4 of the 5 in NY when she became concerned about MT whereabouts. This makes sense when you consider in AW3 FD kept inquiring of LA (nanny) if she had all 5 kids together with her. She did not. I wonder if when she was in NC on the evening of 5/24 with Laurel Watts (friend of JD) to let the police into the garage via code at 69 Welles Lane that she picked up kid number 5?
SW confirm what we thought that LA was in NC when they NCPD entered JD residence after JD was reported missing and let LE into JD residence.

4. 11:09 disconnect of JD phone near 200 Lapham road where her 2017 black Chevy Suburban was found abandoned. I have a theory on this as based on the SW it is believed that JD was transported in her own vehicle in the rear cargo area to where the Tacoma was parked. That it took time to try and wipe down the vehicle and to transfer the items from JD vehicle to the EE's Tacoma. The Tacoma was caught on surveillance as being parked within feet of where the JD Suburban was eventually found. I don't and have never felt like there was some smoking gun here at all. The blood evidence is consistent with her being loaded into her vehicle and her body being loaded into the Tacoma. JMO as always. SWs say an extensive search of area around where JD vehicle was abandoned showed no other third vehicle outside of the Tacoma and JD vehicle.

5. How crazy is that that EE shows up to 4Jax on 5/31/19 when LE is waiting for MT/FD to show up (to execute their buccal swabs, finger printing and hair and body photographs as well as to seize the 2014 Black Ford-150 SVT Raptor and he happens to have the Porsche Cayenne seats in the 2014 White Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo registered to Fore(ver Losers) Group, Inc. Talk about timing. His subsequent interviews really took the investigation into an even bigger direction.

6. MT first interview on 6/2 with AB present. Interesting how she brings up PG multiple times as Fore(ver Losers) Group, Inc Project Manager and FD "helper."

7. The Stuff about Backblaze is great as is DB's interview with LE and the "weird look" MT gave him when he said "this must be really tough on Fotis with Jennifer missing." I bet it was a weird look. Probably psycho. Glad he called LE and shared his access, etc...Knew FD for ten years and prayed that FD was innocent. Just goes to show you abusers like FD can charm others while scaring and intimidating others. Typical abuser.

8. Love that the SW allude to "significant pre-planning" prior to the crime and substantial efforts on FD and MT part to tamper with and to hide evidence.

9. Love that the Greek Friend mentioned in AW3 was supposed to call FD landline but called FD cell phone instead? Or did he?

10. Glad LE has Dr. Herman report that NP has acted like tells all. Also love that 5/17 court date in which FOTIS not JD was the loser. He still had supervised visits and still could not allow the kids around MT. So much for NP's claims the custody/divorce battle was going in FDs direction/way. NOT!

11. Can't wait for Dennis Puebla/and other designees to testify as to FD demeanor during visitations. In particular the night of the 5/22. FD was never left alone and they left the residence after FD did.

12. I do enjoy how most warrants appear to go back from 3/20/19 (date when FD finally received visitation I believe).

13. Onstar SW clearly shows LE believe JD placed dead or seriously injured in back of her own vehicle and driven to where her vehicle was abandoned at approximately 200 Lapham Road.

14. @MassGuy I saw the inclusion of the utility knife as well with possible blood on it. Nice catch.

15. Blood, blood, blood...In the Tacoma, in JD Suburban, in the 2015 black Chevy Suburban registered to the Fore Group with the Thule Rack. In JD garage and inside JD house. Not clear on the tablet and phone in the master bedroom. Perhaps just mentioned that officers saw and touched when looking for JD initially in the house to see if she was ok. That's my thought I guess.

16. Love all the tower dump requests for different phone companies and different times/addresses around Farmington, Avon, Hartford and New Canaan. Very good stuff.

17. Calling a TOD (time of Death) at 8:30am is indeed interesting. Phone calls/texts? Another arrival? It is clear from the SW that NO OTHER vehicle other than JD vehicle entered her driveway of her residence on the morning of the 24th. Hence, the bicycle. I understand the SW make mention of the Chevy Suburban registered to Fore(ver Losers) Group, Inc. being in the cul-de-sac...but it doesn't give a time. I can infer why many think they time it was approximately 600 feet from JD home though that it could be 5/24. I suspect LE would know if it was KM driving. Couldn't be MT, because of alibi pics? It doesn't matter. LE knows when it was and they can suss out who it probably was. I think it is interesting that much of the camera stuff asked for started on 5/21. When EE started driving the Raptor and FD was driving the Tacoma along with other vehicles. LE got surveillance all over NC from 5/21-5/25.

18. Interesting MT had a wreck on 5/17 in nearly same place that KM was apprehended at gun point and damaged the side panel of vehicle which was recognized on camera in the cul-de-sac sitting near JD home. I wish they had indeed with that paragraph specified a date. Was it before 5/24? Or on 5/24?

19. The DV stuff is just terrible to read and to hear. LA is lucky no one has come after her. NP should not be able to intimidate witnesses by calling them fanciful like he did LA or after their 15 minutes like he did KM wife. What's next? Is he going to call the cameras twits and bigots for identifying his idiot client FD committing multiple crimes? The cameras are biased? Ha.

20. Blood in the garage: shoe print on concrete, partial, and the spatter everywhere. Makes sense why the Land Rover wasn't completely clear of blood and spatter as it is black in color and probably FD couldn't see to wipe down or if he had any help after the crime (not sure but IMO he didn't) he could not see. Mention of quarter size droplet of blood on driver's side rear fender (so the blood progresses from the front of the Land rover to the back and then finally there is a smear on the ground). She was still upright then as it was dropping and she was fighting. She finally fell at the rear bumper of the Land Rover so she must have been trapped between her car and the Land Rover and was fighting to get out of the garage. So sad.

21. We now know JD last phone activity was at 7:57 am on 5/24 to text nanny.

22. We now know JD phone was powered off at 11:09am on 5/24. Phone was not found? It mentions a phone in a red case. Did it just power off? Or was it turned off by FD before he left in the Tacoma to head back to Farmington. We know now that JD blood was found on at least one of the removed seats of the Tacoma and in a few other places.

23. Lifted foot print from the JD abandoned Suburban. Did it match the partial footprint in blood on concrete in JD garage?

24. Why did not LE go straight to 4Jax on the night of 5/24 after they saw all that blood? A person was in danger of dying if not already dead by serious injury. Wouldn't that supercede any warrants if they had just driven straight over there?

25. Love that C4 cameras got Fd clothing and Mt clothing very good on camera. Converse Chuck Taylor sneakers...oooh la la

At any rate, it appears a lot of the electronics seized at JD house could also belong to the kiddos. My heart breaks for them and for GF.

The audacity of NP to suggest this loving mother who went through quite a bit to bear two sets of twins and a 5th child would just disappear to exact revenge on FD is pathetic. FD is pathetic. He is an abuser. He is a user. He is a liar and an alleged thief and now being charged with kidnapping and murder. JD just wanted to live her life away from MT and FDs control. She just wanted her kids to be fulfilled and happy. And she died for it. She didn't disappear on her own. She did not. Shame on you, Norm. Shame on you!.

I am sure she did witness a lot of abuse. But MOO the police need to give the DA substantiated evidence.

My point is, I am certain that the police did give the DA substantiated evidence. They aren’t just guessing that the husband (who didn’t work, and didn’t pay for a single thing, including the landline in the house that his wife’s family effectively owned-where he lived with his “girlfriend”), killed her. It may be circumstantial evidence, but there’s more than enough to convict him-at least to a reasonable and intelligent juror.

Find it hard to believe they were there. Only LA knows. Even so, they are the big, big liars! Family members in on it or in denial about their brother’s true character.
I guess Pattis/FD wanted this news so it seems like a he said/she said and to cast doubt on LA’s account. BUT...too much evidence.
Again, using the Greek sources to loophole the gag order.
Dave A clearly close to Pattis and In my opinion could be biased or corrupt - doing favors.
My opinion only.

Dave A does not appear to be an unbiased reporter of the news. And he knows there’s a gag order in place

Was thinking, a body would do almost nothing more for the case Amount of blood loss indicates death and he had his DNA at the crime scene, in the car he used to get to the crime scene, was in the truck he used to take materials being dispose of from the crime and another car from his company as well. No alibi, car he was driving to and from NC has JFd DNA. A body is one more item.

NP will bring an expert that says the blood loss is survivable, or suggests she got medical treatment somewhere that didn't report her injuries.

Last edited:
Was thinking, a body would do almost nothing more for the case Amount of blood loss indicates death and he had his DNA at the crime scene, in the car he used to get to the crime scene, was in the truck he used to take materials being dispose of from the crime and another car from his company as well. No alibi, car he was driving to and from NC has JFd DNA. A body is one more item.

NJP will bring an expert that says the blood loss is survivable, or suggests she got medical treatment somewhere that didn't report her injuries.

This, I agree with. For me, the only thing finding the body would do would be to assist the family in their process of mourning. The only person who is pretending that the massive amt (10 paper towel rolls full) of blood lost is not indicative of death, is Norm Pattis.

A bit off topic, but I remember FD was hit with a foreclosure notice on 9.11.2019 (127 days ago). Why is he still living in the Farmington home, rent free, that belongs to his MIL and when is he required to vacate?
Those that know the laws play extension games with banks, making payments restarting the clock, it takes forever to evict someone.

FD is delusional, still delusional, and it is so sad that JFd finally saw him clearly but could not escape this evil, evil man because he was also the titular father of her children. She did everything to do right by her precious kids. You can feel the struggle in her writing to believe that FD is a good man, a good husband and father, when in her mind if not yet heart she was already seeing that he was a hideous husband, a disastrous father, and a pathetic man - she knew it, but was too good a person and kind a soul to accept it right away. It's so clear to the outsider - his travels, his priorities, his cruelty, his narcissism, his demands, his arrogance - FD still has no clue that he is a grotesque mockery of a man. His evil came well before he decided to go all the way to hell and become a murderer - he was already squelching the soul of his wife and children on a daily basis. A good husband understands why his wife might long for her own bathroom in that giant mcmansion; might do everything to give this devoted mom he seduced a moment's peace; might actually be there for his kids, not away 1/3 of the year; might not choose violent movies for date night when his wife said she did not like them; might choose to stay home with his wife and five children out of love, an emotion he doesn't understand; might get that the mom of five small children does not feel like socializing late at night and might forego such endless socializing himself. And while this complete narcissist decided to dump his wife while greedily holding onto the money he got from her family, trying to squeeze out more, a good man would not demand that he move in his mistress. Would not dream of it. Would choose seeing his children over living with his mistress and her child. Would put his kids first. No matter what. I hope FD reads enough to know the world hates him. Except for his few little cronies, everyone can see right through his act. His con doesn't work anymore. His sack-of-crap lawyer is an ambulance-chasing ******* who isn't really helping him, just puffing up that little man's ego. I cannot wait until he is imprisoned for life, that day cannot come soon enough. He is going down. MOO, MOO.

100 likes for this...Men kill their wives it happens everyday sadly...but the part of all this that is so heinous; is he systematically destroyed her long before he killed her, her spirit, her spark, financially abusing her, emotionally neglecting and ignoring her, all the kids with the greek names, no nod to her Jewish heritage, the mother run over in the driveway with some of the kids present, my God how did she have a nanny that spoke no English and only Greek, how did this little weasel get his way every time, what did he do to her to make her shut up/and stand down, ..every little thing like *THAT* is what makes a husband killing his wife, so much worse, the torture before he actually killed her. Down to the movies she didn't like, the bathroom issue kills me as it was her money used to build these McMansions. FD was NOT a builder before he met her....it was her money and he couldn't even allow her that one small space for herself, then emotionally abusing her for wanting her own bathroom, saying to her "what is next then, separate bedrooms, then why even be married' when he was gone 1/3 of the month on monkey business.

Without her money, FD would be a couch surfing analyst at Ernst and Young...did we ever have a place of residence for him before he became in essence Mr. Jennifer Farber..he wouldn't and couldn't afford trips to Greece and to ski and water ski and be a man of leisure in Range Rovers, and Porsche Cayennes and Raptors aren't cheap either...all of it is so upsetting what she endured...to finally get free and he does this..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53