Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an attempt to refocus the discussion back to what will be discussed at the eventual trial of Fd/MT and KM and that is evidence.

The State IMO has done a solid job of presenting such information in the 3 AWs we have seen so far for each of the individuals charged.

HLN just summarised a few pieces of such evidence in the latest AWs:

View attachment 226496

Atty. P. has a vested interest on behalf of his client Fd in removing focus from the fact that the State has amassed a mountain of evidence against Fd/MT/KM and a Judge has signed off on 3 AWs indicating probable cause.

Atty. P. yet again has said that he has 'alternative theories' and will present them at trial for all the evidence submitted by the State. Oddly enough Atty. P. never shares these 'alternative theories'.

My guess is that such 'alternative theories' simply don't exist and so the only thing left to do is to 'go fishing' and this is yet again what we see Atty. P. doing and its really no different from the first day he entered the scene with this tragic case.

MOO

The following passage is from a novel written by NP, entitled “Dark Justice”, and published on the below blog-link a few years ago, under “Norm’s fiction.” These are the thoughts of the central character, “Judge Reardon”, but perhaps they reflect Norm’s own thoughts on how he himself defends some of his criminal clients:

“Few know the subterranean turf of human desire so well as a trial lawyer. Why? Because he must keep his client’s secrets. He must tell the client’s story. He must build a home with the sticks and twigs at hand. That means that a lawyer, a trial lawyer, a lawyer whose task it is to make another’s record, must seem a fool. Common speech and the banal gestures of the courtroom are his tools. Somehow, he must use these tools to reflect the world his client inhabits. See now the hubble of stick and twig; but who, tell me, save the lawyer and perhaps his client can hear the wolf howling at the door?”

Crime & Federalism

Yes, it is THAT Dr. Herman.

The same Dr Herman that left in a huff while being interviewed on the stand and whose report was deemed 'inadmissible' by Judge Heller.

I do have to admit to being confused about the GAL involvement in seeming to 'advise' the State here. The only thing that GAL has been seen to do since JFd went missing is to pursue payment for his services from Fd which remain unpaid and this only seemed to happen IMO as the Fd/FORE house of cards finances began to implode. GAL Meehan is protected even in bankruptcy but it seems that he has been hoovering around Family Court in the Dulos case just looking for the opportunity to bill more hours.

Has Judge Heller OR GAL Meehan done anything since JFd went missing to actually do his assigned job which is to protect the interests of the 5 Dulos children?

We know nothing seemed to be done to protect the marital assets of the JFd as they appear to have been squandered by Fd.

But what about the interests of the children since their mother went missing on 5/24?

GAL Meehan has time to track down an unpaid invoice but what about the children?

Where is Judge Heller in all of this? No protection of marital assets of missing and presumed dead JFd and no follow up on the 5 Dulos children so far as we can see.

We have no reason to believe that GF isn't doing a wonderful job safeguarding the 5 Dulos children, but IMO I'm baffled why the State Family Court bureaucracy ground to a halt when JFd went 'missing'? Don't 'missing' people deserve protection from the State as do their children.

Yes, custody passed to GF for the 5 children. But there was still a divorce action pending that involved JFD that was never terminated. Why was nothing able to be done to protect the interests of JFd and her interest in the marital assets?

Just seems like if you are involved in a divorce and while in the process just 'happen' to go 'missing' in the State of CT, that its open season for your spouse to simply plunder and steal everything not nailed down.

Great work Atty Midler (JFd attorney) and Judge Heller in protecting the financial interests of JFd from Fd after she went missing and is now presumed murdered at his hands.

MOO

And there you have the answer to why DV victims stay.... They know if they try to leave, they are as good as dead and potentially their children too...

Yes, it is THAT Dr. Herman.

The same Dr Herman that left in a huff while being interviewed on the stand and whose report was deemed 'inadmissible' by Judge Heller.

I do have to admit to being confused about the GAL involvement in seeming to 'advise' the State here. The only thing that GAL has been seen to do since JFd went missing is to pursue payment for his services from Fd which remain unpaid and this only seemed to happen IMO as the Fd/FORE house of cards finances began to implode. GAL Meehan is protected even in bankruptcy but it seems that he has been hoovering around Family Court in the Dulos case just looking for the opportunity to bill more hours.

Has Judge Heller OR GAL Meehan done anything since JFd went missing to actually do his assigned job which is to protect the interests of the 5 Dulos children?

We know nothing seemed to be done to protect the marital assets of the JFd as they appear to have been squandered by Fd.

But what about the interests of the children since their mother went missing on 5/24?

GAL Meehan has time to track down an unpaid invoice but what about the children?

Where is Judge Heller in all of this? No protection of marital assets of missing and presumed dead JFd and no follow up on the 5 Dulos children so far as we can see.

We have no reason to believe that GF isn't doing a wonderful job safeguarding the 5 Dulos children, but IMO I'm baffled why the State Family Court bureaucracy ground to a halt when JFd went 'missing'? Don't 'missing' people deserve protection from the State as do their children.

Yes, custody passed to GF for the 5 children. But there was still a divorce action pending that involved JFD that was never terminated. Why was nothing able to be done to protect the interests of JFd and her interest in the marital assets?

Just seems like if you are involved in a divorce and while in the process just 'happen' to go 'missing' in the State of CT, that its open season for your spouse to simply plunder and steal everything not nailed down.

Great work Atty Midler (JFd attorney) and Judge Heller in protecting the financial interests of JFd from Fd after she went missing and is now presumed murdered at his hands.

MOO

And there you have the answer to why DV victims stay.... They know if they try to leave, they are as good as dead and potentially their children too...

But when and how did he come to no longer have that bike?
IMO we will shortly see a 'bill of sale' for said rare French Vintage bike for $0 to wait for it, none other than KM or perhaps 'sister' Rena and said bike was exported recently back to Greece!

Lunacy, IMO from a defense team with no alternative theory and nothing to say that can possibly explain the blood evidence, the disposal of items on Albany Ave. and the murder of JFd.

MOO

--------------------------------------------------------
quoted from @afitzy post

Atty. P. ego seems to have been injured by the seeming preferential treatment accorded to Atty Bowman and his client. Doesn't appear that the red carpet was rolled out for the Pattisville team and Fd and so we see a cranky, tired and disgruntled Atty. P. who had to wait for his client for 3 hours, all the while he had to 'fight' to get a copy of the AW! Mmmm.

What I find so incredible is that Atty. P. has presented at least 6 major 'theories' and more random minor theories over the past six plus months and he is now criticising the State for the discussion of financial issues in AW3?

Delusion or possibly an addiction to drama seems to be alive and well in Pattisville IMO.

Where is the alternative theory or any information about an alibi?

--------------------------------------------------

There's a VERY, VERY Important erroneous
assumption stated by NP in this video in the beginning.....
NP states they "believe" MT was charged with
MURDER in AW3. Wow. Is he admitting that
mT was in NC w/ Fd on 5/24 AM?? And he doesn't show any shock or awe of her charge.
This is huge, IMO, as it fills in a blank of what
we've been speculating.
nP goes on to speak of KM's warrant and downplay's his involvement.
But the MT comment really raises my antennae. NP was nOT surprised at MT being charged with murder. Or so he thought, at the time.
there it is folks. Did he already know MT was there in NC?? Now Run with it.[/QUOTE]

I was struck by that, too! Said to myself Wasn't she charged with conspiracy to commit murder?

Is anyone going to send this to the "Letter to the Editor"...? I have it locked and loaded to go...please let me know. Thanks!
@dlharris2712, feel free to send wherever you'd like![/QUOTE]
The shot has been fired across the bow...it probably won't get published - but at least YOUR words are out there. Thank you for allowing me to send your post. I signed it with my name, hometown and phone number as required. ;)

IMO she asked for help and got it. She had the resources to keep him from getting what he wanted-her money; the children were the only way he could get to it. What is so disheartening here is that Jennifer did have the resources, she did do everything possible to protect herself and her children, and the family court system failed her. We failed her. If her death does not spur major changes in the family court system in CT, there is something seriously wrong with the legislators in that state.

How about starting with a presumption against pretrial release in first degree murder cases, such that it is the defendant's burden to prove s/he is NOT a danger to the community or a flight risk? Such presumptions have been upheld by the USSCt and are employed every day in federal courts throughout this country to detain dangerous defendants. That is one immediate piece of legislation I would push for. Whether the CT Constitution, as interpreted by that state's highest court, would uphold the constitutionality of such legislation is something I leave to others.
This, or some version of it, should also be an editorial opinion in one of the major papers. Or, something similar should be published by a DV org. I hope you don't mind me saying, @oceancalling.

Yes, now I'm wondering if there was discussion
by state to go ahead and charge MT with murder but maybe the evidence on her isn't quite so strong , right now.
But the fact that NP wasn't shocked is what perplexes me. How much has FD admitted to NP? Has he implicated MT being at Welles?
Right now, I have to go with MT being at the
murder scene and helping with cleanup. And
she was driving the Fore Suburban. Until it's
proven otherwise.
What time is time stamp on her Stop n Shop
photo? Did anyone check that the time stamp is accurate? Who changes it when the time changes?
Anyone done a time study of MT's am activities
that are proven on the morning of 5/24?
Maybe she has started to talk.

IMO we will shortly see a 'bill of sale' for said rare French Vintage bike for $0 to wait for it, none other than KM or perhaps 'sister' Rena and said bike was exported recently back to Greece!

Lunacy, IMO from a defense team with no alternative theory and nothing to say that can possibly explain the blood evidence, the disposal of items on Albany Ave. and the murder of JFd.

MOO

I would not doubt that at all!

The following passage is from a novel written by NP, entitled “Dark Justice”, and published on the below blog-link a few years ago, under “Norm’s fiction.” These are the thoughts of the central character, “Judge Reardon”, but perhaps they reflect Norm’s own thoughts on how he himself defends some of his criminal clients:

“Few know the subterranean turf of human desire so well as a trial lawyer. Why? Because he must keep his client’s secrets. He must tell the client’s story. He must build a home with the sticks and twigs at hand. That means that a lawyer, a trial lawyer, a lawyer whose task it is to make another’s record, must seem a fool. Common speech and the banal gestures of the courtroom are his tools. Somehow, he must use these tools to reflect the world his client inhabits. See now the hubble of stick and twig; but who, tell me, save the lawyer and perhaps his client can hear the wolf howling at the door?”

Crime & Federalism

It's all an Act...a Game. The life of Jennifer does not matter. NP can't wait for this to go to trial and I'm sure that he hopes, as he brushes his long locks in the mirror 100 times every night, that this case will make it on TV. If you close your eyes Norm and really think and visualize what your client did to his wife in that garage...just picture the horror, the blood...YOU are going to help this animal escape his consequences?! You're Gross.

--------------------------------------------------

There's a VERY, VERY Important erroneous
assumption stated by NP in this video in the beginning.....
NP states they "believe" MT was charged with
MURDER in AW3. Wow. Is he admitting that
mT was in NC w/ Fd on 5/24 AM?? And he doesn't show any shock or awe of her charge.
This is huge, IMO, as it fills in a blank of what
we've been speculating.
nP goes on to speak of KM's warrant and downplay's his involvement.
But the MT comment really raises my antennae. NP was nOT surprised at MT being charged with murder. Or so he thought, at the time.
there it is folks. Did he already know MT was there in NC?? Now Run with it.

I was struck by that, too! Said to myself Wasn't she charged with conspiracy to commit murder?[/QUOTE]
IDK. Its hard to say or know exactly what Atty. P. knew at the time of that comment. We know he didn't even get the AW of Fd immediately so how would he have had time to get and go through one for MT and KM? Perhaps he tasked Pattisville minions with these tasks of initially reading the other AWs? IDK.

I'm inclined to believe that the reference to 'murder' meant just that and NOT conspiracy to murder. Atty. P. has gone off in court on conspiracy to murder and I don't think would have made such a basic error but given the source I guess I have to say virtually anything is possible here.

I do wonder though if MT is now front and centre in the path of Pattisville and they will be working hard to make sure that she is charged with 'murder' and NOT 'conspiracy to murder'?

We now have a lot of people looking at potentially spending the rest of their lives in prison and so the fighting will no doubt become fierce as they turn on each other.

MOO

When you really get back to the basics....how is FD going to explain getting rid of all of the evidence? I mean seriously? The blood, the DNA, the video surveillance, the bike, the car seats, the clothing, the zip ties, the cleaning products.

He would have us believe that she may still be alive even though LE has said she suffered a traumatic event.

He would also have us believe that he was getting rid of evidence because he wanted to clean up the crime scene for the unknown person who killed his wife?

I don't know how you can get past just this information. There is NO explanation for it.

The only thing NP can do is create a distraction and try to get him off on a technicality.

Otherwise he is guilty as sin and no jury will ignore that evidence

MOO
Exactly. And where is the charge for hiding a body?

Important!!! More Food For Thought!!!

On AW#3 It states People Central to the Investigation:
FD
MT
KM
Andreas Toutziaridis- childhood friend of Fotis
Dulos and lives in Greece
OK why is this guy, Andreas, front and center-
Central to the Investigation yet other than the
17 second phone call to 4JC on 5/24 early morning, nothing else is mentioned in the SW?
Are we to think maybe another AW will be issued on this guy?
Where was Andreas on 5/24 ?
Could he have been the driver of the Suburban
in NC on 5/24?
Why is he so critical to this investigation?
Does he have the bicycle?
Does he have FD's gun?
Did he help plot the murder? Dig a grave?
OK, go for it.

off topic
I was going to post that Pattis will eventually use Dr. Lombroso's big eared killers are born defense even though its been debunked
then I found a picture of EL PETISO OREJUDO (The Big Eared Midget) he is from the same beaver filled town in Argentina
that MT used to live in.

Attachments

• bigearkiller.png
    bigearkiller.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
Important!!! More Food For Thought!!!

On AW#3 It states People Central to the Investigation:
FD
MT
KM
Andreas Toutziaridis- childhood friend of Fotis
Dulos and lives in Greece
OK why is this guy, Andreas, front and center-
Central to the Investigation yet other than the
17 second phone call to 4JC on 5/24 early morning, nothing else is mentioned in the SW?
Are we to think maybe another AW will be issued on this guy?
Where was Andreas on 5/24 ?
Could he have been the driver of the Suburban
in NC on 5/24?
Why is he so critical to this investigation?
Does he have the bicycle?
Does he have FD's gun?
Did he help plot the murder? Dig a grave?
OK, go for it.
Andreas also gave FD a large amount of money for a real estate investment.

if this person was involved, LE would be hard pressed to arrest as Andreas lives in Greece.

What do you suppose is the fair market value in Greece for a vintage Mercier bicycle, minus the signature emblem? If that's where it sailed to, I dare say it's still worth more than the value of the dark soul who could have sent it there.

It sickens me that he persists in thinking he's entitled to anything. He should be a piece of work in prison, trying to demand his sandwiches be cut on the diagonal.

I'm grateful to LE that someone's finally trying to hold him to the fire. If only it would have come sooner.

JMO

NP is waving around that psych eval in a lame attempt to garner favor for FD, as if somehow JF was so emotionally distraught she killed herself in her garage. Then cleaned up after herself.

He's promising a document he'll never deliver.

If JF had any mental health issues, one, there's no shame in that, and two, NP's client caused them.

When you live with crazy, sometimes you look crazy.

10 to 1, FD was a MAGICAL boyfriend. The look, the accent, the attention. Because it was a game. A game he was winning. Two seconds in (to marriage), bet he flipped his switch. He's the one who was cold, who retreated (to his other passions), deliberately letting her think it was she who was letting him down. Not shimmery enough. She was trying to make it work. She had no idea he was playing an entirely different game.

As for her journal, IMO he is utterly unbothered by what she or anyone else thought of/ thinks of him. What he probably hated more than anything is that her writing gave HER purpose and pleasure and therapy and peace. He would HATE that. He could have mistresses (he's just that great), but no way no how would he want HER to have an outlet, an interest outside of him. Pattern of DV. Argue that you don't get enough attention (DF arguing he's not), then when she makes extra effort, push her away. Head games.

I haven't read all of her blogging but I've read enough to notice that it was probably her sanity but also, and this is worth highlighting, it wasn't really about FD. It was about JF, about her as a wife, mother, woman and person, trying to make sense of her universe. Only a supreme narcissist (FD) would ASSUME it was all about him. In truth, she was actually generous and gracious in how she penned him, with far kinder words than we'd all like to use. If he found her journal, you can be sure he DESTROYED it.

It's so sad that JF was grappling, trying to keep the pieces of her life together. Effectively a single mom in an exhausting marriage, then a contentious divorce. A brazen mistress. All so horrible. All she wanted was to be able to raise her children and have a piece of peace. Her own bathroom. Time to write. Which is exactly why he wouldn't give her those things. He had to win. A sick contest where no knows the rules, the goal. Whatever she voiced, that's the thing he would not give. MOO

When FD said he couldn't believe JF would do this him, what he meant of course was STAND UP TO HIM. She stood up to the alpha dog. Alpha dogs don't lose, they up their games.

JF wanted to be whole. He wanted her in pieces.

I'm afraid just how far he may have taken that.

Jennifer, we're sorry you suffered at the hands of this man. We're sorry that the courts didn't take action, to protect you.

He's not going to win this time.

JMO JMO JMO

So well-said, @Megnut! I hope everyone reads your post.

I was going to "bold" some parts, but it's all excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member