Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks!

I know, but to see ongoing violations of 'gag order' and out and out mistruths being put into the public domain by officers of the court at a certain point simply becomes too much.

Today with the denial of DV comments coming from the female relatives of Fd via the known Atty. P. stooge DA it was all simply too much.

IMO the cowardice of the "Greek Relatives" is clear and obvious as if they had something to say then by all means come to America and go on the record. But these people didn't do this even though they both were here for over a month recently. I do think that given their willingness to act of behalf of Fd and go to the press in contravention of the 'gag order' that binds their relative AND his attorney, I do think Atty Colangelo needs to rope them into the 'gag order' too.

I am not sure the 'gag order' can be used to bind on foreign nationals but I'm also not sure of the citizenship of any of these people in the "Greek Family" either, so perhaps they have Green Cards or are Citizens. Why not simply have CSP check their passports or place alerts for their next trips to the US by US Customs?

People that do not play by the rules IMO should be punished and IMO Fd and Atty. P. should be punished for the remarks made by the "Greek Family" to DA of the HC and I do think DA AND the HC should be punished for publishing those remarks. FD was reprimanded by Judge Blawie for having his family members circumvent the 'no contact' order. Why is the 'gag order' any different? IMO the "Greek Family" attacked LA via their comments in HC via DA.

I agree that the circumstantial evidence seen so far is compelling and that more such evidence is on its way and will be presented in court.

IMO the focus should be firmly on the evidence and NOT on victim bashing and public attacks by distant family members of a witness that in this case had the courage to come forward and go on the record as LA has done.

MOO
BBM.
In a perfect world.
They have gotten away with it thus far. Frustrating? YES!
At the end of the day none of it will matter, IMO.

I feel like the prosecution's case is weak at proving Jennifer is dead, I dont think a large blood loss and having to use terms like "without medical treatment she would be dead"

I just dont really think most prosecutors would charge him with murder without better evidence she is dead. Aniah Blanchard's case was similar in that they found a life threatening amount of blood and would likely be dead without medical treatment. Still they only charged Yazeed with kidnapping until the body was found.
Hi Topppps!

Not being an expert in blood loss, I take the expert's word at what amount of blood loss would result in death if not immediately remedied. I'd think it would be rather easy to determine, actually - though I couldn't quantify it myself.*

I think it's clear when all the evidence is read (worth a read, by the way, though it is long,) there can be no doubt in any reasonable person's mind that she did not survive the attack.

It's also very clear that there is much, much more evidence - hence the charges. Stay tuned, because there will be more to come.

*ETA: some of the posts following this (by more knowledgeable posters, e.g., @Boxer, @afitzy , to name a couple) have gone into more scientific/quantitative detail on this subject.

Last edited:
Attorney’s Clients Left Hanging While He Faces Charges in Jennifer Dulos Case
The council that oversees Connecticut lawyers wants to suspend the law license of Kent Mawhinney, the attorney faces charges in connection with the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos.
On Friday clients were waiting outside his locked office in Bloomfield frustrated and unsure of what to do next.
Tina Ponder works in the same building as Mawhinney’s office.
“It’s a little bit confusing because they don’t have any signs out saying what happened, or where to go, or who to call,” she said.
Mawhinney’s lawyer said that at a January 28 hearing, Mawhinney will be “voluntarily suspending his license so a trustee can be appointed to service his clients.”

@afitzy said: I wonder why no blood evidence is listed as recovered from 80 MS. Or maybe I missed it.

Nope, I think there is a lot that is not in this latest dump and in latest AW3/AW1.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm guessing all work on the body and bags took
place outdoors. Remember that's a large property and unless someone pulled up the driveway they probably couldn't see much and also remember mT said one of the cars was parked funny. So I think it was an outdoor activity, then run the hose to wash away residue.

Good points. But I think they DO have evidence from there - it was listed as a second crime scene, no?

I think they just haven't released the evidence, yet. :)

I also think that will be another charge, soon enough: Abuse of a corpse.

Last edited:
Could one of the reasons that Jennifer was so afraid of her husband is that she suspected Dulos had killed his own mother, but was afraid to speak up? Did he also manipulate Jennifer and the nanny in such a manner they were unable to tell what they knew? And the fact that LE allowed Dulos to "interpret" the nanny's statement is absolutely outrageous.

For me, the big tell that something is not right about this death is the cremation. Dulos was a stickler for so-called Greek traditions, to the point that he threatened to have nothing to do with his own daughter if the Greek tradition of naming the child after her grandmother was not honored. And yet, he cremates his mother, something that is a big no-no in Greek culture.

He had his mother cremated to prevent further investigation IMO. Perhaps getting away with this murder taught him the importance of 'no body.' He so easily got away with that murder, why not another? MOO

Over the last few days, after reading the SW (and also JDs blogs) and really giving a lot of thought overall to this case, I have come to realize the real horror poor Jennifer had been living for a very long time. When I first started following this case, I did not realize the scope of the planning by FD or the pure evilness he embodies.

I think Jennifer had suspicions about her MIL’s death. I’m sure it both terrified her and at the same time her mind could not fully comprehend such a thing. I also believe that the barn fire is not a coincidence, which, if he was in fact responsible, was a vicious and cruel crime that also very much damaged and hurt his young children.

Jennifer was the exact opposite of FD; compassionate, introspective, grateful, kind, loving, creative, human.

I now strongly believed based on the evidence thus far, that FD abused her both emotionally and physically, taunted her, humiliated her, undermined her parenting, attempted to to turn some of the children against her, robbed her blind, caused bad feelings within members of her family over loans, made her feel guilty regarding her own wants and needs, and much much more that we will never know.

He planned this long long ago. I think he targeted her for her money right from the beginning. The murder was discussed at length and very preplanned, the likes before which I have never seen. It was the cruelest thing he could ever do. She and the children did not deserve this. He is an absolute monster and deserves the electric chair.

The other tragedy of course is that the “System” failed her. We will never know if he could of been stopped. But I deeply believe that allowing FD to continually break the rules without repercussions; from never submitting his financial records, to the State Monitors not putting a stop to his picnic in Jennifer’s backyard, emboldened him. It it still continues.

It’s both heartbreaking and sickening.

Last edited:
I feel like the prosecution's case is weak at proving Jennifer is dead, I dont think a large blood loss and having to use terms like "without medical treatment she would be dead"

I just dont really think most prosecutors would charge him with murder without better evidence she is dead. Aniah Blanchard's case was similar in that they found a life threatening amount of blood and would likely be dead without medical treatment. Still they only charged Yazeed with kidnapping until the body was found.

The defense attorney will be using that argument, that there isn't enough blood evidence to indicated she is dead.

However the 10 rolls of paper towels used were enough to soak up the blood of a human.
And since FD had her bloody clothes, he would be the one to explain how much blood and where the blood went.
According to a study by the University of Michigan, one sheet of Bounty absorbs 33.6 mL water in 1 minute.

A standard roll of Bounty has 44 sheets, so that's 1,478.4 mL of water absorbed by a roll in 1 minute.

1,478.4 mL which is 1 and 1/2 quarts

For a 100-pound, five-foot female, the estimate amount of blood is three and a half liters, or 3.7 quarts. (The normal range for an adult human is usually estimated at five to six quarts)

1o rolls of paper towels were missing from the pantry.

MOO Three or 4 rolls to absorb the blood and six or so for the clean up.

In addition to blood evidence there was blood like substances found in many places including on the passenger seat of the Tacoma. That blood like substance is possibly cranial/spinal fluid.

Last edited:
I’d know that chin anywhere

Yes, she has a very distinctive profile, facial structure, jaw, and eyes - as well as overall body structure. That's perhaps to her benefit when looking for a mate, but it's positively not to her benefit when attempting to deny involvement in a crime, where she's plastered all over evidence from multiple cameras.

@Topppps,

Attached please find link to AW3 for both Fd and MT and AW1 for KM. If you do a dump of Fd AW3 into a reader program and then do a search for the single word "BLOOD" it appears that it "BLOOD" was all over the Welles garage and house as well as found evidence objects, such that it is not possible that JFd survived her blunt force and sharp object injuries as disclosed also in AW3 and as explained by Dr. Gill.

Search warrants outline evidence collected during Dulos investigation

Just a very very rough guess of blood loss in the garage for JFd based on incomplete information in AW3 could easily be 4-5 pints of blood IMO but we will have to wait for Dr. Gill more precise estimates and better pictures of floor pooling to be absolutely sure.

My recollection from basic anatomy class was that the average female human has roughly 9 pints of blood. So, JFd blood loss in garage was no doubt significant and then when estimates are added for spatter and blood located on found objects outside of the Welles garage there was no doubt strong evidence for Dr. Gill to make the statement that he did. We also don't know what forensic evidence was uncovered at MIRA.

I'm curious though how you achieved a POV that, "the prosecution's case is weak at proving JFd is dead"? Any specific references to any of the AWs or forensic information listed in the long list of items contained in the search warrants?

I'm curious.....very curious as all I see here is BLOOD and lots and lots of it.....

MOO

In the search warrants pg 77, Onstar activity recording can include audio recordings from inside the vehicle.....

I'm hoping there are audio recordings of
Fd on the phone with MT or KM discussing what had gone down during the 40 min he was at Waveny while he waited for either of them to get there and help move JF and all the evidence bags

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.56.12 am.png
    Screen Shot 2020-01-18 at 10.56.12 am.png
    119.7 KB · Views: 47
As far as blood loss, there's something else that would be horrifyingly informative. Think chalk outline. Only in blood. If a person is 5 ft - something and what remains is a pool of blood that extends outward for a radius, basic computations will tell you what VOLUME OF BLOOD created that perimeter. How far the blood traveled (the edge of the stain) tells you a lot about how MUCH blood was involved. JMO

Patrick Frazee said he didn't know beating someone to death with a baseball bat would be so hard. (He promised to kill more humanely next time. ) I have to believe FD, who has probably never gotten his hands dirty in his whole life, must've thought he could overpower/abduct/dispatch his wife without much difficulty. But he underestimated JF. He LOST to JF. Because the thing that mattered to JF more than life itself, more than HER life itself, the FIVE THINGS, were her children. In fighting back against FD, she enraged him and she suffered for it, but she did it, I'm certain, to make sure her children would be protected from him. FD went there that day to kill her. The evidence is going to show overkill. Enraged. Anger killing. Out of control, brutal, devastating.

I hate that she died that day, but it is her love of her children and her character, her closeness to those who knew her best, whose initial worry flashpointed quickly to alarm, alerting law enforcement even before JF's MESSAGE IN BLOOD was entirely dried, that will forever protect her children from a MURDERER. Selfless, loving mother to the very end.

I think at trial, we will hear of photos of a large bloodstain on the floor of Jennifer's garage. FD did what he could with ten rolls of paper towels, but you can't sop up a bloodstain.

Ambushed, JF kept her wits about her for as long as she could. No knife in the fight...

A woman is never in as much danger as when she tries to leave a narcissist.

Why do these men not fall into their own pre-dug graves and leave the people who tried hard to love them the hell alone????

JMO

Important!!! More Food For Thought!!!

On AW#3 It states People Central to the Investigation:
FD
MT
KM
Andreas Toutziaridis- childhood friend of Fotis
Dulos and lives in Greece
OK why is this guy, Andreas, front and center-
Central to the Investigation yet other than the
17 second phone call to 4JC on 5/24 early morning, nothing else is mentioned in the SW?
Are we to think maybe another AW will be issued on this guy?
Where was Andreas on 5/24 ?
Could he have been the driver of the Suburban
in NC on 5/24?
Why is he so critical to this investigation?
Does he have the bicycle?
Does he have FD's gun?
Did he help plot the murder? Dig a grave?
OK, go for it.

Never heard this before in any earlier posts - Wow!
Andreas is the guy JD wrote that was more important to FD than his family he actually told JD that. They must have covered for each other before in nefarious crimes. If they can find he was in the US he definitely was in on the crime, but the phone call alibi would tie him in as well. Wonder if he was also assisting in funneling farber money out of the country. Leave no stone unturned, I am sure he is involved - IMO

As far as blood loss, there's something else that would be horrifyingly informative. Think chalk outline. Only in blood. If a person is 5 ft - something and what remains is a pool of blood that extends outward for a radius, basic computations will tell you what VOLUME OF BLOOD created that perimeter. How far the blood traveled (the edge of the stain) tells you a lot about how MUCH blood was involved. JMO

Patrick Frazee said he didn't know beating someone to death with a baseball bat would be so hard. (He promised to kill more humanely next time. ) I have to believe FD, who has probably never gotten his hands dirty in his whole life, must've thought he could overpower/abduct/dispatch his wife without much difficulty. But he underestimated JF. He LOST to JF. Because the thing that mattered to JF more than life itself, more than HER life itself, the FIVE THINGS, were her children. In fighting back against FD, she enraged him and she suffered for it, but she did it, I'm certain, to make sure her children would be protected from him. FD went there that day to kill her. The evidence is going to show overkill. Enraged. Anger killing. Out of control, brutal, devastating.

I hate that she died that day, but it is her love of her children and her character, her closeness to those who knew her best, whose initial worry flashpointed quickly to alarm, alerting law enforcement even before JF's MESSAGE IN BLOOD was entirely dried, that will forever protect her children from a MURDERER. Selfless, loving mother to the very end.

I think at trial, we will hear of photos of a large bloodstain on the floor of Jennifer's garage. FD did what he could with ten rolls of paper towels, but you can't sop up a bloodstain.

Ambushed, JF kept her wits about her for as long as she could. No knife in the fight...

Why do these men not fall into their own pre-dug graves and leave the people who tried hard to love them the hell alone????

JMO

I agree, I think she fought to live for her children and life with them and she left copious blood evidence of her death, the blood adhered to him, the bags, the trash cans, the cars, the wall, the sink, a Range Rover, the 2 Suburbans hatch liners, a Tacoma truck seat, and 6 bags of recovered crime scene material. And hopefully more places yet to be uncovered.

JMO
Good posts Megnut. Thank you.

That’s what I don’t get. Why can’t they just leave the person alone and go their separate ways? They’re like leeches. I know books tell us.
And the need for Control...After this case and others I’ve since learned about, and all the research I’ve done on DV, I realize that “Control” is an evil, evil force/spirit/need/whatever you want to call it.

Re PF...when I first heard he killed KB with a baseball bat, I automatically assumed one hard hit to the head when she was unaware, and that was it. I, along with others I’m sure, never imagined the horror of what actually happened. EVIL!!!

Never heard this before in any earlier posts - Wow!
Andreas is the guy JD wrote that was more important to FD than his family he actually told JD that. They must have covered for each other before in nefarious crimes. If they can find he was in the US he definitely was in on the crime, but the phone call alibi would tie him in as well. Wonder if he was also assisting in funneling farber money out of the country. Leave no stone unturned, I am sure he is involved - IMO

Maybe he was asked, "Who answered your call to his phone?" and now has lied to the police.

Can y'all clear this up for me? The prearranged alibi call from Greece... and the lady who was reassigned the Dulos landline and captured a pile of voicemails, is this the connection? Did Mr. Greece call the old landline that day? And then realizing it, called FD's cellphone, which wasn't supposed to be the arrangement? But which could also explain the hesitation between KM and MT about answering it. They were expecting a landline call, correct?

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member