Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, did FD wear MT's Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers, as he rode his vintage Mercier bicycle toward Welles? Are those the shoes that left the footprints in both JF's garage and JF's Suburban????? Could HIS feet fit in HER shoes?????

Or were they searching for the shoes to match with MT's whereabouts (video or footprint confirmation)?

JMO

@CTGrammy, FD arrived EARLY on the 22nd. AHEAD OF the supervisor.

Since the SWs don't indicate WHEN the Fore Suburban was on Thurton Drive, perhaps it was on the 22nd. FD could have arrived early enough to scope out that back area, well in advance of accidentally showing up a full 30 minutes early. He wasn't supposed to be there without the supervisor. But he probably didn't understand that particular English.

I wish we knew WHEN EXACTLY the Fore Suburban was parked behind JF's house. Whenever it was, the day, another day, ANY day, it had NO BUSINESS BEING THERE.

JMO

Yes. A poster here drove to the Thurnton cul de sac and said 69 Welles was visible through the trees.
I checked it out on Google Earth street view and the house is very close, you can see what is happening in the back yard.

I don’t think there is time for MT to get to NC either. The traffic in lower Fairfield county needs to be factored in; it is almost comparable to LA traffic-horrific. No way could someone get from Farmington to NC quickly during that time of day with having to travel southbound on the Merritt or 1-95. I would give it at least 90 minutes due to traffic given the time of day. Part of FD leaving so early is that he avoided the traffic. Trust me I am not exaggerating about the traffic during the commuting times.

You and me both.

Important!!! More Food For Thought!!!

On AW#3 It states People Central to the Investigation:
FD
MT
KM
Andreas Toutziaridis- childhood friend of Fotis
Dulos and lives in Greece
OK why is this guy, Andreas, front and center-
Central to the Investigation yet other than the
17 second phone call to 4JC on 5/24 early morning, nothing else is mentioned in the SW?
Are we to think maybe another AW will be issued on this guy?
Where was Andreas on 5/24 ?
Could he have been the driver of the Suburban
in NC on 5/24?
Why is he so critical to this investigation?
Does he have the bicycle?
Does he have FD's gun?
Did he help plot the murder? Dig a grave?
OK, go for it.

I could swear that I read in MTs AW that when she referred to Andreas it was with a female pronoun (she or her)... Am I confused to think Andreas is female? If they are in fact female, I think it can possibly explain why they would agree to be an alibi call and potentially helping to bankroll this bullpuckey... Crush/in love with/possibly another side piece to FD???

That is what they've said. Although I believe it, I could have sworn they said things like blood splaters. I'd think blood loss to result in death would be a lot of blood. Way more than splatters. More like lots of blood everywhere. So I'm guessing I'm mistaken about the couple blood splatters.
You should read the AW/SW. Do you know what causes splatter? What the AW said about the splatter? It was caused by force of an external object. That means forceful. Slashing of a carotid artery or perhaps a baseball bat or golf club. Splatter is not caused by a paper cut. External force can cause fine spray not seen by the naked eye. FD used 10 rolls of paper towels and still couldn't clean it all up. The garage was AWASH in blood. The floor held a POOL of blood.
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-845d-bfd3124a7453/5e14e1a421b22.pdf.pdf
upload_2020-1-17_21-53-43.png
This is SOME of the garage evidence. Blood was found on the LR from front to back.
upload_2020-1-17_22-4-50.png
This is the evidence from Albany
upload_2020-1-17_22-6-55.png
Blood was EVERYWHERE.

Yes. A poster here drove to the Thurnton cul de sac and said 69 Welles was visible through the trees.
I checked it out on Google Earth street view and the house is very close, you can see what is happening in the back yard.

There was a rumored video which it was said, had Fd sneaking up to her house from the backyard, wasn’t there? I wonder how the bike featured in, if this is true

Never heard this before in any earlier posts - Wow!
Andreas is the guy JD wrote that was more important to FD than his family he actually told JD that. They must have covered for each other before in nefarious crimes. If they can find he was in the US he definitely was in on the crime, but the phone call alibi would tie him in as well. Wonder if he was also assisting in funneling farber money out of the country. Leave no stone unturned, I am sure he is involved - IMO
Absolutely agree. The SW reveals several nuggets of information that are part of an ongoing investigation is telling and the release of this new information, either during trial or another arrest, will be quite damning! Moo

A thought I had on the Subway receipt found at Welles.

If you look at the route Fd would take from Farmington to New Canaan, he would travel west on Rt 84 to Rt 8, head south on Rt 8 and connect with the Merritt Parkway Rt15 in Trumbull. He passed two rest areas heading southbound into New Canaan, neither of which have a Subway, plus the CCTV captured him driving the Tacoma.

KMs AW1 shows that his address is east of Hartford. One way he would get to New Canaan would be to head west on Rt 84, connect with I91 south in Hartford and pick up the Wilbur Cross Parkway Rt 15 in North Haven. There are two rest areas along Rt15 southbound that he would pass, one in North Haven, the other Orange. Both of which have a Subway and Dunkin Donuts. Wonder if LE checked camera video from those rest areas? If KM was in Farmington as he and MT stated in the warrants then he wouldn't have gone that route. If he was the accomplice, I still think he would have taken Rt 84 west to Rt 7 South and back roads to get to Thurton Dr in New Canaan in Fd Suburban. MOO.

It will be interesting to see what Subway location and time stamp were on the receipt found at Welles. Plus there should be latent prints recovered as well. IMO.

Is there anybody here that would know what happens to FD if and when he is evicted from his home? If he is still on house arrest at that point where does he go? How is even able to put gas in the truck and insure it and buy groceries etc if he hasn’t had any recent income?
This case is baffling!

I feel like the prosecution's case is weak at proving Jennifer is dead, I dont think a large blood loss and having to use terms like "without medical treatment she would be dead"

I just dont really think most prosecutors would charge him with murder without better evidence she is dead. Aniah Blanchard's case was similar in that they found a life threatening amount of blood and would likely be dead without medical treatment. Still they only charged Yazeed with kidnapping until the body was found.

The evaluation of the status of JFD was done in August, the AW3 was presented in January. More data has been collected & evaluated as this is an ongoing investigation and there is more than just blood and blood volume. DNA can be collected from any cellular (with a nucleus) material.....And it was.

IMO, IME, MOO.

In regards Fd's 2015 Suburban on Thurton Drive in NC.

LE says they believe Fd is driving JFd's Suburban with her body in it at 10:25 am leaving 69WL. LE would have seen a second car come up the street.

Knowing that, I do not see Fd carrying JFd 600 feet through the thick woods to a waiting vehicle on Thurton, either.

Fd went out of his way to make sure He did Not have another of His vehicles in NC that day, with EE driving the Ford Raptor.

So, I do not think that an accomplice would have driven Fd's Suburban that Friday. It would have been a vehicle Not associated with Fd.

Could this have been the Tahoe Rental? Did we ever determine when that vehicle was rented? Then LE would not have been able to compare the damage on the Suburban with the Tahoe, as well as the case on top. So, that would not work either.

IMO, Fd's 2015 Suburban was seen on Thurton on a Recon Mission Days Before the murder and he was scoping out the best way to go through the woods.

Since Fd was seen riding the bike North on Weed, we can rule out that Fd went through the woods on Thurton and instead used Indian Waters or came down Frogtown to the front of 69WL.

I vote for Indian Waters. Attached maps show my thoughts and a comparison of going through the woods from Thurton or Indian Wells.

Fd was to transport the children on that Wednesday for his visitation. Fd would have been in his Suburban so as to seat himself, 5 children, and 1 if not 2 Supervisors and he could very easily have scoped out the neighborhood, either before or after his visitation.

IMO, I believe that LE is making the point that Fd's Suburban was on Thurton to show Pre-Meditation because the Suburban was at that exact spot behind 69WL, Days Prior to the murder.

What Believable Excuse could Fd have for being on Thurton Drive in NC, Ever?

Waze took him there?

NOT according to the Search Warrants.

IMO.

Great maps @CTGrammy....impressive skills and easy to read.

We don't know for sure if JFd's WL security cams were working....We know from the search warrant that some things may have been recorded on OnStar.
Remember the requests for NC's neighbors and citizens to turn in any security, doorbell, and other camera footage? It struck me that there was no warrant for the Weed Street video. I have faith that if Fd's Suburban on the 24th was in NC there's a good chance that someone may have captured that image. And, we may be treated to additional snaps of the bike with wee Fd traveling from Lapham Road or a vehicle picking up the bike from Weed Street.

I think we all agree we haven't seen everything that LE has to support the case they've built thus far. I have faith that there will certainly be additional video surprises.

PIX11news

Pan-Pan
Kick the tires and light the fires --this tiger (NP) looking to roll! Soft targets identified: MT & KM. Time to abort mission —-NP is closing in tight on ya!

Possible Strategy NP might use in front of jury (0:53)
Third Party Culpability ->>"Yes, some other dude did it!"

Under CT law
NP - "You can place THIRD party culpability before a jury if there is some reason to believe someone else may have been involved."

Specifically,
The admissibility of evidence of third party culpability is governed by the rules relating to relevancy. No precise and universal test of relevancy is furnished by the law, and the question must be determined in each case according to the teaching of reason and judical experience.
The trial court has wide discretion in its rulings on evidence and its rulings will be reversed only if the court has abused it discretion or an injustice appears to have been done.

MT .
KM had to go to his office/work .

IF FD and MT altered license plates then who’s to say they didn’t take the Thule off of the Suburban for a spy mission.

MT was probably Driving around on Thurton and other adjacent roads ready to alert FD in case nanny or Housekeeper pulled up.

Not sure why LE is saying they are looking to see if Thule Rack was on the Suburban when it was spotted on Thurton in surveillance videos ?

Not hard to take them off .

I think they have video of the suburban showing the Thule cargo carrier on the vehicle just before JFDs time of death and video after that time of the suburban WITHOUT it because I believe that is what JFDs body was transported in. It could potentially be the unidentifiable item in the back of the Tacoma.

Have we seen pictures or anything stating that the FORE suburban's cargo carrier is accounted for after 5/24? I'm not sure because I didn't follow closely until recently. If we have no proof that the Thule cargo carrier is still in FDs possession, then I believe, if it is found, that may be where they find Jennifer and possibly the disassembled bicycle...

@CTGrammy, those maps are very illuminating. No way FD did that without navigation! Those tower dumps are going to be 4th of July fireworks fantastic! Those woods are going to light up with GPS coordinates, walking and driving estimates, pings and phone calls, connecting all the players.

JMO

That is what they've said. Although I believe it, I could have sworn they said things like blood splaters. I'd think blood loss to result in death would be a lot of blood. Way more than splatters. More like lots of blood everywhere. So I'm guessing I'm mistaken about the couple blood splatters.
Umm, the garage was cleaned up to cover the crime, so the murderer(s) couldn’t see all the blood in their cleanup to the human eye..

on your comment that there should be ‘lots of blood everywhere’- well 10 rolls of paper towels& pillows were missing per AW3..

Can’t wait for AW4! Great job LE!

*Did MT ever have her own car or did she just mooch off of all the cars that JF’s money bought?

* Who paid her Car Insurance?

* Was she on The Title of all the cars, Fore Group and FD’s?

* If not , did she have non -owner car insurance ?

Did she have a Connecticut or Florida drivers License ?

After 90 days of Connecticut residency she would have needed a Connecticut license .

Was the dent in the Suburban paid for by an insurance carrier or did FD pay out of pocket (Jennifer’s pocket).

What Cockamamie that MT didn’t have a motive . She had EVERY single thing paid for without lifting a finger including expenses And trips for her daughter .

And ..we are supposed to somehow believe that she didn’t care if she and her daughters gravy train abruptly ended?
C’mon Bowman .

I don't know WHICH Thule carrier FD had/has and whether any are missing or replaced, but a quick Google search shows Amazon selling one that is roughly 6 ft x 2 ft x 1 ft. Person sized.

I think the mention of the Thule carrier, in the SW, wasn't because one was missing, but rather, that the camera that captured a dark Suburban, with telling damage to the bumper, on Thurton Drive, did not show whether said vehicle did or did not have a Thule carrier. For identification purposes. Still, they look like coffins. God help us.

JMO

I think they have video of the suburban showing the Thule cargo carrier on the vehicle just before JFDs time of death and video after that time of the suburban WITHOUT it because I believe that is what JFDs body was transported in. It could potentially be the unidentifiable item in the back of the Tacoma.

Have we seen pictures or anything stating that the FORE suburban's cargo carrier is accounted for after 5/24? I'm not sure because I didn't follow closely until recently. If we have no proof that the Thule cargo carrier is still in FDs possession, then I believe, if it is found, that may be where they find Jennifer and possibly the disassembled bicycle...

Wasn't MT driving the suburban around
Farmington on 5/24? Choosing it instead of the Jeep Cherokee that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea