Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards Fd's 2015 Suburban on Thurton Drive in NC.

LE says they believe Fd is driving JFd's Suburban with her body in it at 10:25 am leaving 69WL. LE would have seen a second car come up the street.

Knowing that, I do not see Fd carrying JFd 600 feet through the thick woods to a waiting vehicle on Thurton, either.

Fd went out of his way to make sure He did Not have another of His vehicles in NC that day, with EE driving the Ford Raptor.

So, I do not think that an accomplice would have driven Fd's Suburban that Friday. It would have been a vehicle Not associated with Fd.

Could this have been the Tahoe Rental? Did we ever determine when that vehicle was rented? Then LE would not have been able to compare the damage on the Suburban with the Tahoe, as well as the case on top. So, that would not work either.

IMO, Fd's 2015 Suburban was seen on Thurton on a Recon Mission Days Before the murder and he was scoping out the best way to go through the woods.

Since Fd was seen riding the bike North on Weed, we can rule out that Fd went through the woods on Thurton and instead used Indian Waters or came down Frogtown to the front of 69WL.

I vote for Indian Waters. Attached maps show my thoughts and a comparison of going through the woods from Thurton or Indian Wells.

Fd was to transport the children on that Wednesday for his visitation. Fd would have been in his Suburban so as to seat himself, 5 children, and 1 if not 2 Supervisors and he could very easily have scoped out the neighborhood, either before or after his visitation.

IMO, I believe that LE is making the point that Fd's Suburban was on Thurton to show Pre-Meditation because the Suburban was at that exact spot behind 69WL, Days Prior to the murder.

What Believable Excuse could Fd have for being on Thurton Drive in NC, Ever?

Waze took him there?

NOT according to the Search Warrants.

IMO.
Totally agree with u. 2015 suburban not there on 5/24. Between 5/17-5/23? Yes. Yukon rented on 5/28 or 5/29 so not the Yukon.

This is in reply to no one in particular. If anyone is arguing in support of Fd without having read the facts (search warrants, court records, and on and on), that is indefensible. No matter what you think you know, do your homework; read verifiable, accurate information from credible, reliable sources with supporting facts, official documentation, and unbiased evidence like the school-bus cameras, the bloody clothing of Jennifer’s disposed of in trash bags in other people’s trash cans by Fd and Mt, and on. Don’t stop there, though; look at the official records and reports of behaviors by Fd and those of JFd. Consider which of the people involved wasn’t allowed to see the kids unsupervised due to lies and worse. Contemplate which of the two had given and which had taken, and which one had the most to lose in a divorce or a financial accounting. Review what people not related to either have said about each. How did each spend their time and money? Read the words each wrote or spoke—their own words. Think about it logically. Reflect on it all, sleep on it, and ask yourself in the quiet of the night or the first brightness of morning what you truly think. Be honest with yourself. If you do your research carefully with an open mind, you may find that your previous stance was justified—or not. But you will learn from the experience regardless. MOO, and yes, of course I follow my own advice. You can’t really take a solid stand on a subject without having researched credible, verifiable information on the various sides of the issue. It’s not always comfortable but it’s always useful. No matter what, I hope we all wish for peace and happier days for each of the children involved—MT’s and KM’s as well. Again, MOO.

A thought I had on the Subway receipt found at Welles.

If you look at the route Fd would take from Farmington to New Canaan, he would travel west on Rt 84 to Rt 8, head south on Rt 8 and connect with the Merritt Parkway Rt15 in Trumbull. He passed two rest areas heading southbound into New Canaan, neither of which have a Subway, plus the CCTV captured him driving the Tacoma.

KMs AW1 shows that his address is east of Hartford. One way he would get to New Canaan would be to head west on Rt 84, connect with I91 south in Hartford and pick up the Wilbur Cross Parkway Rt 15 in North Haven. There are two rest areas along Rt15 southbound that he would pass, one in North Haven, the other Orange. Both of which have a Subway and Dunkin Donuts. Wonder if LE checked camera video from those rest areas? If KM was in Farmington as he and MT stated in the warrants then he wouldn't have gone that route. If he was the accomplice, I still think he would have taken Rt 84 west to Rt 7 South and back roads to get to Thurton Dr in New Canaan in Fd Suburban. MOO.

It will be interesting to see what Subway location and time stamp were on the receipt found at Welles. Plus there should be latent prints recovered as well. IMO.

Might the receipt be a red herring? And how interesting that MT’s shoes are red...to be seen and noticed as in some alibi weirdness? Or just unlikely to show stains of a certain hue? Laces, of course, might have to be removed later; did they remain? I put nothing aside as too bizarre to consider in this theatre of the often absurd. MOO.

I don’t want to seem mean but that particular blog post was never posted on patch or fivemakeseven. I think we should be cautious of its origin. I’m not the only one on this forum who found that particular post odd btw.
Never heard this before in any earlier posts - Wow!
Andreas is the guy JD wrote that was more important to FD than his family he actually told JD that. They must have covered for each other before in nefarious crimes. If they can find he was in the US he definitely was in on the crime, but the phone call alibi would tie him in as well. Wonder if he was also assisting in funneling farber money out of the country. Leave no stone unturned, I am sure he is involved - IMO

I don't know WHICH Thule carrier FD had/has and whether any are missing or replaced, but a quick Google search shows Amazon selling one that is roughly 6 ft x 2 ft x 1 ft. Person sized.

I think the mention of the Thule carrier, in the SW, wasn't because one was missing, but rather, that the camera that captured a dark Suburban, with telling damage to the bumper, on Thurton Drive, did not show whether said vehicle did or did not have a Thule carrier. For identification purposes. Still, they look like coffins. God help us.

JMO
Thule/ easy to remove ..
while he simultaneously switched out the license plates .

I don't know WHICH Thule carrier FD had/has and whether any are missing or replaced, but a quick Google search shows Amazon selling one that is roughly 6 ft x 2 ft x 1 ft. Person sized.

I think the mention of the Thule carrier, in the SW, wasn't because one was missing, but rather, that the camera that captured a dark Suburban, with telling damage to the bumper, on Thurton Drive, did not show whether said vehicle did or did not have a Thule carrier. For identification purposes. Still, they look like coffins. God help us.

JMO

Some months ago, there was quite a lot of discussion on these. You can use the search mode if you want. Yes, heaven help us all. MOO.

IDK. Its hard to say or know exactly what Atty. P. knew at the time of that comment. We know he didn't even get the AW of Fd immediately so how would he have had time to get and go through one for MT and KM? Perhaps he tasked Pattisville minions with these tasks of initially reading the other AWs? IDK.

I'm inclined to believe that the reference to 'murder' meant just that and NOT conspiracy to murder. Atty. P. has gone off in court on conspiracy to murder and I don't think would have made such a basic error but given the source I guess I have to say virtually anything is possible here.

I do wonder though if MT is now front and centre in the path of Pattisville and they will be working hard to make sure that she is charged with 'murder' and NOT 'conspiracy to murder'?

We now have a lot of people looking at potentially spending the rest of their lives in prison and so the fighting will no doubt become fierce as they turn on each other.

MOO

If MT charge is upped to murder, MOO that murder would have occurred at 80 MS, or nearby burial location in the Farmington area and JF(d) would have been be near death.

I believe MT selfied and alibied herself for the morning. I doubt she was supposed to be so involved.

I wonder why no blood evidence is listed as recovered from 80 MS.
Or maybe I missed it.[/QUOTE]

What I said about the need to do one’s research goes a thousand times for a lawyer especially in a high-profile case where a mother of five kids is missing and presumed dead. People who don’t do something professionally have more latitude but lawyers, journalists, and others who are in a profession have a much higher standard that should be upheld according to their own oaths and codes of ethics. That said, based on NP’s habit of practicing improv on courthouse steps and in front of hot mics, I would not count on it being an error. MOO.

According to MT's answers in FD's AW3, MT was driving the Jeep Cherokee when she went from 4JC to 80 MS. She answered in that same interview, that when she returned to 4JC, after having dropped her daughter off at school, the Fore Suburban was there. 9am... which sounds to me, if we believe her, that she wasn't driving it, and also that it wasn't simultaneously in NC on Thurton Drive, which aligns with the idea that the Fore Suburban may have been on Thurton on a previous, recon day. With MT as our source of information, it's hard to know who was driving what and where.

JMO

Last edited:
Thanks for always having information...very impressive!

Do you remember if MT was driving the Jeep the morning of the 24th? I can't find confirmation of that right now.
No problem. Sorry I’m not good at writing long posts I try to keep them short lol!
According to MT she was driving the Cherokee all day even when moving cars between 80 MTSPR and 4JC. She said FD was the one with the 2015 suburban. (Not confirmed by police though) She was driving the suburban down from MA with FD and the daughter when she crashed it though. On 5/17 prob has a police report and she was the one driving. If FD was driving maybe he put the blame on her so his insurance won’t go up since it’s already high from all his previous crashes IMO

PIX11news

Pan-Pan
Kick the tires and light the fires --this tiger (NP) looking to roll! Soft targets identified: MT & KM. Time to abort mission —-NP is closing in tight on ya!

Possible Strategy NP might use in front of jury (0:53)
Third Party Culpability ->>"Yes, some other dude did it!"

Under CT law
NP - "You can place THIRD party culpability before a jury if there is some reason to believe someone else may have been involved."

Specifically,
The admissibility of evidence of third party culpability is governed by the rules relating to relevancy. No precise and universal test of relevancy is furnished by the law, and the question must be determined in each case according to the teaching of reason and judical experience.
The trial court has wide discretion in its rulings on evidence and its rulings will be reversed only if the court has abused it discretion or an injustice appears to have been done.

Thanks for posting this. Thank goodness, it appears Gone Girl is GONE and Some other Dude Did IT...is in.

Was delighted that he has two types of bracelet monitors...hope they are matching! MOO

Last edited:
Totally agree with u. 2015 suburban not there on 5/24. Between 5/17-5/23? Yes. Yukon rented on 5/28 or 5/29 so not the Yukon.
NCPD asked for all residents to save home surveillance footage showing vehicular activity from May 22-24.
https://nypost.com/2019/06/04/polic...ge-from-missing-mom-jennifer-dulos-neighbors/
They also asked one resident who had footage near 61 Sturbridge for additional footage going back to May 19.
Jennifer Dulos case: Loud bangs at New Canaan home; Michelle Troconis meets with authorities

So it's highly likely that LE was looking at/for the possibility that he had scoped her out before the 24th.

Some months ago, there was quite a lot of discussion on these. You can use the search mode if you want. Yes, heaven help us all. MOO.

I would love to search in WS but everything I ever searched comes back with no results. For example, I just typed "dulos" in the search and was returned zero results. This has been the case since WS changed to this platform during the Lucas Hernandez case.

Excellent questions, @afitzy . It all seems a bit too conveniently "Catch Me if You Can" - think Leonardo DiCaprio cashing fake checks on which he had affixed TWA stickers - in these days of post-recession lending regulations. Did someone do a favor for "Mr." Dulos? IMO

Looks like this action is sadly a day late and many dollars short! Why aren't we seeing a simultaneous Motion from Danbury Savings Bank for Bank Fraud in the event that the financial statements of Fd/FORE weren't properly submitted? How was Danbury Saving Bank able to undertake a loan of this size (large for this particular institution IMO) if the Borrower hadn't prepared 1040s for 2 years and didn't have reviewed or audited financial statements? Is this loan to FD/FORE in compliance with the lending practices of The Danbury Savings Bank?

I'm really curious what the Board of Directors of The Danbury Savings Bank thinks of how their lending guidelines were implemented by its staff officers in making this loan to FORE/FD? Are the involved officers still with Danbury Savings Bank? I'd frankly be quite concerned if this loan file looks anywhere close to what I imagine it to be! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fd had 'no equity' in the property in New Canaan (is this in compliance with bank lending practices?). Fd also refused to allow the Bank to have a key to the property to check on the status of the project and refused to allow a security camera to be installed so that they could monitor the property as well (wouldn't this generate a default in the underlying lending documents as well given that this appeared to be within the ability of the Bank to do?).

Wonder who from Danbury Savings Bank, Danbury, CT was charged with supervising this loan? Oops!

Another FORE/FD financial mess and I do wonder how much $$$ Fd sucked out of this property and how much of it ended up in the pockets of various Pattisville atty's?

Are we seeing possible bank fraud both with Danbury Savings Bank and Peoples Bank of Bridgeport from FORE/Fd undertaken to pay attys?

Is the States Atty. also looking into this issue regarding potential bank fraud to pay attorneys and other creditors?

Relevant sections from the above posted Motion for Appointment of a Permanent Receiver.

View attachment 226417View attachment 226418

MOO

No problem. Sorry I’m not good at writing long posts I try to keep them short lol!
According to MT she was driving the Cherokee all day even when moving cars between 80 MTSPR and 4JC. She said FD was the one with the 2015 suburban. (Not confirmed by police though) She was driving the suburban down from MA with FD and the daughter when she crashed it though. On 5/17 prob has a police report and she was the one driving. If FD was driving maybe he put the blame on her so his insurance won’t go up since it’s already high from all his previous crashes IMO

Didn't MT say she drove the Suburban once on the 24th in the many back and fouths from MS to 4JX....That's the only specific reference to the Suburban that day that I can remember. I'll see if I can find the exact info....can't remember if it was in the arrest warrant or the search warrants.

Didn't MT say she drove the Suburban once on the 24th in the many back and fouths from MS to 4JX....That's the only specific reference to the Suburban that day that I can remember. I'll see if I can find the exact info....can't remember if it was in the arrest warrant or the search warrants.
Maybe she did. I’m not sure it says it doesn’t corroborate cell phone data. I don’t know !!!

Attachments

• F5C2D024-1B0B-417C-A6A3-CD5B67FCAB3A.jpeg
    F5C2D024-1B0B-417C-A6A3-CD5B67FCAB3A.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 15

I recall that too and IIRCC she said she drove it because it was parked weird and easier to get out than the Jeep. Until I have a chance to re-read AWs and SWs to confirm, I will call this MOO

It says she said she drove her Cherokee since suburban was parked weirdly in the 80 MTSR garage. And she said FD stayed there with the suburban. Then she said after PG showed up she drove the suburban and Cherokee but the times didn’t corroborate with cell ping times

Replying to myself....In MT's arrest warrant, on pages 16-17 it talks about MT driving both the Jeep and Suburban. Evidently she changed her mind several times...the top of page 17. FD drove the Suburban from 4JX after he returned from his morning outing. It doesn't state how he arrived back for lunch...the Tacoma?

I'm hopeful that LE has security video of the car shuffles.

Great maps @CTGrammy....impressive skills and easy to read.

We don't know for sure if JFd's WL security cams were working....We know from the search warrant that some things may have been recorded on OnStar.
Remember the requests for NC's neighbors and citizens to turn in any security, doorbell, and other camera footage? It struck me that there was no warrant for the Weed Street video. I have faith that if Fd's Suburban on the 24th was in NC there's a good chance that someone may have captured that image. And, we may be treated to additional snaps of the bike with wee Fd traveling from Lapham Road or a vehicle picking up the bike from Weed Street.

I think we all agree we haven't seen everything that LE has to support the case they've built thus far. I have faith that there will certainly be additional video surprises.

Something given voluntarily- from a person authorized to give it- can be used by the police as evidence. For instance, bus companies could share their video recordings and LE can use it as evidence.

LE would have to get a warrant for something like the backup data company materials for Dulos even though they were told the username and password voluntarily by his IT guy. The account wasn’t his, so he couldn’t give LE permission to poke around.

Any home security system recordings voluntarily shared would not require a warrant. Like the bus cam videos. Probably like the Weed Street video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox