Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the prosecution's case is weak at proving Jennifer is dead, I dont think a large blood loss and having to use terms like "without medical treatment she would be dead"

I just dont really think most prosecutors would charge him with murder without better evidence she is dead. Aniah Blanchard's case was similar in that they found a life threatening amount of blood and would likely be dead without medical treatment. Still they only charged Yazeed with kidnapping until the body was found.
Prosecutors only bring no-body cases to trial if the case is very strong. 88% of such cases result in conviction. IIRC, cases with a body result in 70% conviction. Have you read the warrants? Here is one:
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...-11ea-845d-bfd3124a7453/5e14e1a421b22.pdf.pdf

MOO it is possible KM was not at the meeting either, and MT was looking at two phones on the table.
The two LYING accomplices make it difficult to know what the truth is. Who was where and when?
Important to note though is that they changed the narrative several times after several interviews and then of course there's KM's timely concussion and fall and broken phone screen. Can't blame LE for slapping them both w/ conspiracy.
Now just waiting to see if Andreas T. gets slapped.

According to FD's AW3, MT says that, when she returned from her alibi run of selfies, the Raptor was not at 4JC (bc PG had it) but the Fore Suburban was.

That tells us NOTHING. Because it came from HER. But a curious overshare, no?

Her timestamps make it virtually impossible for her to have been in NC. Could she be lying about those, too?... somethings fishy somewhere.

You know, if FD intentionally kept her out of the loop, gave her a lot of instructions just no explanations, the second the obvious came into focus, she should have rolled. Distance herself fron the stench of death and claim blind allegiance. But she didn't. Why?

She can't think this is going to go away. No reason to protect HIM. That fairytale is DONE.

We know she helped with the garbage bags (her fingerprints, on the knots). We know she was there for the DufOdessey. We know she was there when FD called KM during the Albany dump. We can assume she heard whatever FD said.

But now, how do we reconcile alleged selfies, purse returns and friend visits around Farmington with her possible involvement on Welles?

Help me here.

JMOs.
Seems mT's and KM's testimony to LE is only
to obfuscate and confuse, not clarify any story.
After reading their comments over and over,
I'm convinced they're both LIARS. so we have to assume anything they say has to be backed up with solid proof. Their role was to alibi FD
and in order to do that they HAVE to lie and fabricate.
So FD is relying on two poor liars to make his defense. HAH!
Both these chumps will go to prison for years
if they don't come clean. But why? Only thing I can think of is that both participated in more
of the crime than they're admitting. Or, are they both really THAT stupid?
So my rule here is take anything from KM and mT as a lie. Only forensics and digital info can be trusted to tell the story.

Chilling:
Reading MSM yesterday, old posts, think DM, commenter said her husband took one look at FD and said he did it. How did he know? 38 years on the police force...
Hope they turn him loose in the general prison population. He doesn’t deserve celebrity status.

The evaluation of the status of JFD was done in August, the AW3 was presented in January. More data has been collected & evaluated as this is an ongoing investigation and there is more than just blood and blood volume. DNA can be collected from any cellular (with a nucleus) material.....And it was.

IMO, IME, MOO.
YUP. That's what I'm saying. There is more than blood.

These three stooges cannot have any brains in their skulls. They have the right to remain silent.
Yet they keep talking for weeks before any arrests. Imagine if they had kept their mouths shut. Why would you say anything knowing you were the target of an LE investigation?

Just basing it off paragraph 39 of the murder arrest warrant. They use this language "non-survivable without medical treatment" that's not very definitive. Also there has been only 2 other murders in Connecticut history that have obtained convictions without a body, one of them the guy confessed the other was infamous Woodchipper murder, they proved from bone fragments that has passed throught the chipper that her skull broke open in an outwardly manner and she was dead, which is much more convincing than this paragraph 39 imo. Here's how they proved it (timestamped):

The state had one doctor's opinion she's dead, Norm Pattis will have a few say she could have survived.
Can't wait to hear NP explanation for the Albany Ave Odyssey of Stupidity. NP can bring in any expert he wants. It won't help.

According to FD's AW3, MT says that, when she returned from her alibi run of selfies, the Raptor was not at 4JC (bc PG had it) but the Fore Suburban was.

That tells us NOTHING. Because it came from HER. But a curious overshare, no?

Her timestamps make it virtually impossible for her to have been in NC. Could she be lying about those, too?... somethings fishy somewhere.

You know, if FD intentionally kept her out of the loop, gave her a lot of instructions just no explanations, the second the obvious came into focus, she should have rolled. Distance herself fron the stench of death and claim blind allegiance. But she didn't. Why?

She can't think this is going to go away. No reason to protect HIM. That fairytale is DONE.

We know she helped with the garbage bags (her fingerprints, on the knots). We know she was there for the DufOdessey. We know she was there when FD called KM during the Albany dump. We can assume she heard whatever FD said.

But now, how do we reconcile alleged selfies, purse returns and friend visits around Farmington with her possible involvement on Welles?

Help me here.

JMOs.
Seems mT's and KM's testimony to LE is only
to obfuscate and confuse, not clarify any story.
After reading their comments over and over,
I'm convinced they're both LIARS. so we have to assume anything they say has to be backed up with solid proof. Their role was to alibi FD
and in order to do that they HAVE to lie and fabricate.
So FD is relying on two poor liars to make his defense. HAH!
Both these chumps will go to prison for years
if they don't come clean. But why? Only thing I can think of is that both participated in more
of the crime than they're admitting. Or, are they both really THAT stupid?
So my rule here is take anything from KM and mT as a lie. Only forensics and digital info can be trusted to tell the story.
Didn't MT say she drove the Suburban once on the 24th in the many back and fouths from MS to 4JX....That's the only specific reference to the Suburban that day that I can remember. I'll see if I can find the exact info....can't remember if it was in the arrest warrant or the search warrants.
You're correct. She says she only took the Suburban because one car was parked funny at
MS. I guess that means the Jeep was blocked in.

(personally was getting a nervous stomach thinking of JD trying to get a dr's appt in NYC... wouldn't she be late even if not detained/attacked/etc.?)
What time was JDs first appointment ? 11am? She would prob want to give herself 90 mins to get to NYC that time of day driving in traffic— was home by 8:30 —God rest her beautiful soul — that leaves 2 1/2 hrs to change and get to NY so definitely do-able.

Chilling:
Reading MSM yesterday, old posts, think DM, commenter said her husband took one look at FD and said he did it. How did he know? 38 years on the police force...
Hope they turn him loose in the general prison population. He doesn’t deserve celebrity status.

My husband said the same thing-right out of the gate. And he is a very reasonable and fair person, who carefully considers things like this. I hope NP and Fd are not counting on male jurors coming in on FD’s side, just because they’re all men.

*Did MT ever have her own car or did she just mooch off of all the cars that JF’s money bought?

* Who paid her Car Insurance?

* Was she on The Title of all the cars, Fore Group and FD’s?

* If not , did she have non -owner car insurance ?

Did she have a Connecticut or Florida drivers License ?

After 90 days of Connecticut residency she would have needed a Connecticut license .

Was the dent in the Suburban paid for by an insurance carrier or did FD pay out of pocket (Jennifer’s pocket).

What Cockamamie that MT didn’t have a motive . She had EVERY single thing paid for without lifting a finger including expenses And trips for her daughter .

And ..we are supposed to somehow believe that she didn’t care if she and her daughters gravy train abruptly ended?
C’mon Bowman .

MT collected a 100g plus salary from for plus child support for her daughter. She had money coming in but I wonder how much she put out? Did she just funnel all that somewhere while FD used Farber money to support her and her daughter's daily expenses. Who paid N's tuition? I would think all of her ski equipment was provided for by her father who probably gets top of the line stuff for free due to his business and reputation.

Might the receipt be a red herring? And how interesting that MT’s shoes are red...to be seen and noticed as in some alibi weirdness? Or just unlikely to show stains of a certain hue? Laces, of course, might have to be removed later; did they remain? I put nothing aside as too bizarre to consider in this theatre of the often absurd. MOO.
The subway receipt had my thoughts going also from when I saw it. It could be from FD stopping for a cup of coffee and a breakfast sandwich for a burst of energy. It also could be from Jennifer taking the kids for breakfast and depending where it was found could help establish whether he got her right away as she got out of the suburban or if she had time in the house.

There are so many questions I have. I have no doubts FD did it but I keep tossing around how it all went down. I hope it was quick and Jennifer did not suffer.

I doubt Jennifer was going to wear the t shirt to her appts in the city. I am thinking maybe she went in the house and was getting stuff together for the trip and overnight stay at her moms for her and the kids and going back and forth between the house and garage. If it were me I would do all that before showering and dressing to go to my appointments.

I may be biased and could not be an impartial juror but no matter what NP can come up with I do not see FD not guilty of at least some criminal activity involving her disappearance. Even if the unbelievable gone girl theory were true how could he explain what they do have on him with out any nefarious involvement that is not so far out there it's not even in the galaxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member