Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't MT say she drove the Suburban once on the 24th in the many back and fouths from MS to 4JX....That's the only specific reference to the Suburban that day that I can remember. I'll see if I can find the exact info....can't remember if it was in the arrest warrant or the search warrants.

there was a statement about driving it because it was "easier" because of the way it was positioned. not sure if that makes sense based on how other vehicles were parked...

Replying to myself....In MT's arrest warrant, on pages 16-17 it talks about MT driving both the Jeep and Suburban. Evidently she changed her mind several times...the top of page 17. FD drove the Suburban from 4JX after he returned from his morning outing. It doesn't state how he arrived back for lunch...the Tacoma?

I'm hopeful that LE has security video of the car shuffles.
LE confirmed Tacoma pulls into 80 MTSPR at 12:25 pm. And MT provided a different answer all three times on when he arrived for “lunch”

@Topppps,

Attached please find link to AW3 for both Fd and MT and AW1 for KM. If you do a dump of Fd AW3 into a reader program and then do a search for the single word "BLOOD" it appears that it "BLOOD" was all over the Welles garage and house as well as found evidence objects, such that it is not possible that JFd survived her blunt force and sharp object injuries as disclosed also in AW3 and as explained by Dr. Gill.

Search warrants outline evidence collected during Dulos investigation

Just a very very rough guess of blood loss in the garage for JFd based on incomplete information in AW3 could easily be 4-5 pints of blood IMO but we will have to wait for Dr. Gill more precise estimates and better pictures of floor pooling to be absolutely sure.

My recollection from basic anatomy class was that the average female human has roughly 9 pints of blood. So, JFd blood loss in garage was no doubt significant and then when estimates are added for spatter and blood located on found objects outside of the Welles garage there was no doubt strong evidence for Dr. Gill to make the statement that he did. We also don't know what forensic evidence was uncovered at MIRA.

I'm curious though how you achieved a POV that, "the prosecution's case is weak at proving JFd is dead"? Any specific references to any of the AWs or forensic information listed in the long list of items contained in the search warrants?

I'm curious.....very curious as all I see here is BLOOD and lots and lots of it.....

MOO

Just basing it off paragraph 39 of the murder arrest warrant. They use this language "non-survivable without medical treatment" that's not very definitive. Also there has been only 2 other murders in Connecticut history that have obtained convictions without a body, one of them the guy confessed the other was infamous Woodchipper murder, they proved from bone fragments that has passed throught the chipper that her skull broke open in an outwardly manner and she was dead, which is much more convincing than this paragraph 39 imo. Here's how they proved it (timestamped):

The state had one doctor's opinion she's dead, Norm Pattis will have a few say she could have survived.

Attachments

• dulos.jpg
    dulos.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I don’t think there is time for MT to get to NC either. The traffic in lower Fairfield county needs to be factored in; it is almost comparable to LA traffic-horrific. No way could someone get from Farmington to NC quickly during that time of day with having to travel southbound on the Merritt or 1-95. I would give it at least 90 minutes due to traffic given the time of day. Part of FD leaving so early is that he avoided the traffic. Trust me I am not exaggerating about the traffic during the commuting times.

(personally was getting a nervous stomach thinking of JD trying to get a dr's appt in NYC... wouldn't she be late even if not detained/attacked/etc.?)

Just basing it off paragraph 39 of the murder arrest warrant. They use this language "non-survivable without medical treatment" that's not very definitive. Also there has been only 2 other murders in Connecticut history that have obtained convictions without a body, one of them the guy confessed the other was infamous Woodchipper murder, they proved from bone fragments that has passed throught the chipper that her skull broke open in an outwardly manner and she was dead, which is much more convincing than this paragraph 39 imo. Here's how they proved it (timestamped):

The state had one doctor's opinion she's dead, Norm Pattis will have a few say she could have survived.

how do FD and MT wind up tossing her bloody cut apart clothing later that day?
how does her car and her phone get to the park?

how do FD and MT wind up tossing her bloody cut apart clothing later that day?
how does her car and her phone get to the park?
You still have to prove the person is dead, if for example Fotis beat her up and sold her into sex trafficking totally different crime, he's not really guilty of murder.

You still have to prove the person is dead, if for example Fotis beat her up and sold her into sex trafficking totally different crime, he's not really guilty of murder.

Since FD was caught getting rid of her bloody clothes, if he contends she is not dead he can tell us what her condition was when he took possession of her clothing that day.
MOO the severity of injuries consistent with blood spatter will be presented by state medical witnesses and will prove she could not survive without medical intervention and is dead.

Last edited:
Since FD was caught getting rid of her bloody clothes, if he contends she is not dead he can tell us what her condition was when he took possession of her clothing that day.
MOO the severity of injuries consistent with blood spatter will be presented by state medical witnesses and will prove she could not survive without medical intervention and is dead.

That or Fotis could say that he helped fake her death to avoid the stress of the divorce and motherhood.

That or Fotis could say that he helped fake her death to avoid the stress of the divorce and motherhood.

Sorry, but I don’t think that works-unless Fotis could explain why, of all of the people she knows, that she would go for help to the person who was:
1)robbing her family
2)cheating on her
3)threatening to run to Greece with the children
4)Emotionally abusing her
5)the one person she claimed to be afraid of

A reasonable and logical person just wouldn’t think that he, of all people, would be the one she would go to for help. And if she would go to him, why was she fighting him for custody of the children? Why would she have to do this secretly, anyway? Why wouldn’t she just pick up and go, if she was already trusting him to help her? She could leave if she wanted to-anytime she wanted to. And why would Dulos put himself in the position to be blamed for her death, to help her disappear-and why would MT and KM help him do so? None of them would do this to help Jennifer.

I could swear that I read in MTs AW that when she referred to Andreas it was with a female pronoun (she or her)... Am I confused to think Andreas is female? If they are in fact female, I think it can possibly explain why they would agree to be an alibi call and potentially helping to bankroll this bullpuckey... Crush/in love with/possibly another side piece to FD???
Andreas = male and brother of Yannis (seen in Sturbridge loan and Civil Case)

Is there anybody here that would know what happens to FD if and when he is evicted from his home? If he is still on house arrest at that point where does he go? How is even able to put gas in the truck and insure it and buy groceries etc if he hasn’t had any recent income?
This case is baffling!

That tiny tent used to protect Frazee at the Kelsey Berreth murder trial should be available cheap.
Really comfy for a small-man like FD.

I don't know WHICH Thule carrier FD had/has and whether any are missing or replaced, but a quick Google search shows Amazon selling one that is roughly 6 ft x 2 ft x 1 ft. Person sized.

I think the mention of the Thule carrier, in the SW, wasn't because one was missing, but rather, that the camera that captured a dark Suburban, with telling damage to the bumper, on Thurton Drive, did not show whether said vehicle did or did not have a Thule carrier. For identification purposes. Still, they look like coffins. God help us.

JMO
FDminsub.png

@Megnut, Fd Suburban and Thule carrier via Fd FB page

@Topppps, IMO YOU, Fd, Atty Bowman, KM Atty's and Atty. P. can say many speculative things without any basis in fact now, but the bar at trial will be higher and will require evidence and multiple experts testimony.

Feel free to speculate without evidence to your hearts content along the lines of victim blaming/victim shaming here as that is precisely what Atty. P. IMO has been doing for months in this case. But, even Atty. P. who is sadly the King of the Blame the Victim school of defense has backed off this particular theory of 'faking her death' as the growing mountain of evidence presented by LE as well as basic information about who JFd was as a person and a mother makes such a theory improbable.

There is zero in the evidence IMO presented to date by LE (or Atty. P. for that matter even with the silly suggestion of EOB statements to the tune of $15,000) to suggest that there is anything to support the Atty. P. 'Gone Girl' theory which even with the low bar of public discourse maintained IMO by Atty. P. thus far in this tragic case, has blessedly stopped as the mountain of forensic evidence grew simply higher with the issuance of AW3.

As I mentioned before, the likelihood of anyone being able to survive the loss of 1/2 - 3/4 of their bodies blood without medical intervention is next to impossible and Dr. Gill I believe suggested something along these lines which will no doubt be supported by much more evidence at trial.

No doubt hospitals within 100s of miles of NC have been searched looking for JFd, but JFd hasn't turned up in a hospital or clinic.

While I don't suggest trying it, drain 1/2 your blood and see how far you will be able to move! It won't be far! Look at people that sustain multiple gunshot wounds (pick a caliber--perhaps the missing Fd Glock 9MM?) to the abdomen who experience internal bleeding falling to the ground after 2-3 steps, fall to the ground and are rendered immobile. With basic knowledge of anatomy and knowledge of firearms, I could use the aforementioned Glock in a hypothetical scenario and with no more than 3 bullets easily kill a human. We don't know the instrument used for the blunt force trauma to the head but IMO the Suburban has a tire iron set that could easily be used to inflict significant damage and possibly kill someone and this set was easily accessible in the Welles garage (ditto for Land Rover!).

Flash forward to the possible scene at Welles where there is reported blunt force trauma to the head (whole series of issues associated with this in and of itself that can make it impossible for a victim to move too IMO or rendered unconscious) of the victim along with sharp object wounding. We don't know how exactly the sharp object wounding occurred but it could have been to the neck, chest area or abdomen or even legs. Assume the weapon used for the attack in Welles was perhaps the much discussed retractable fishing blade. This blade could have easily cut through any of the major arteries in/around the head area, punctured the heart via insertion into the chest if sufficient force were used and inflicted multiple puncture wounds to the abdomen and lungs such that breathing was impacted and movement was impossible.

Strategic knife wounds well placed on a human body can bring a person to their knees and immobile in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. Any of these possible wound scenarios would have resulted in significant blood loss to the victim (both internally and externally). Dr Gill will have analysed the blood pools present at Welles garage and even adjusting for assumptions associated with blood removed from the scene via paper towels will be able to make a solid estimate of blood loss IMO.

MOO

Last edited:
But when and how did he come to no longer have that bike?
When LE got the the video from the Toyota trip to NC and saw it parked at Waveny, they knew FD had to get to WL somehow so they got footage of him on the bike. Mercier label found on Albany! No bike anywhere to be found! Very good circumstantial evidence!

@MikeGalanosHLN

Police say Dulos rode his childhood bike to Jennifer’s home the day she was murdered. Attorney Norm Pattis admits: Fotis does not have that bike anymore.
Video
MikeGalanosHLN on Twitter
This was some good info here. Points:
1. NP says FD doesn't have bike but neither do LE. Didn't mention that Mercier label found in trash dump.
2. Only FD investigated. Alternate theories.
3. Explanation for FD prints on garbage bags.
4. I'm guessing this part is in SW but I missed it so far. LE says JD death occurred at 10:30 AM. That is very specific. What info is there that makes LE say that?

MOO Splatters aren't dripping from a wound, its the blood spraying out from violent wounding.

But if she isn't dead where is she? FD knows, he had her bloody clothing.
Blood spatters refers to blood not smeared nor cleaned up. Could be from wounds themselves
but also from movement of the weapon used
as perp waves it around to continue hitting.
A weapon used to murder is often covered in
blood after striking , especially from head wounds. That's how many crime scenes have
blood up on ceilings, from blood hurled from the weapon.

Yes, we know, atty Pattis-he got rid of the bike along with the rest of the murder evidence! Is he attempting to claim the bike was long gone before the murder, so Fd couldn’t have been seen biking toward Jennifer’s house on it the morning she was murdered? And why is his mouth flapping about this in the first place? Two words...GAG ORDER!
FROM AW:
upload_2020-1-18_4-55-7.png
Hopefully video on Weed St is good and MT or EE testimony at trial is more specific. Not countin on MT though.

--------------------------------------------------

There's a VERY, VERY Important erroneous
assumption stated by NP in this video in the beginning.....
NP states they "believe" MT was charged with
MURDER in AW3. Wow. Is he admitting that
mT was in NC w/ Fd on 5/24 AM?? And he doesn't show any shock or awe of her charge.
This is huge, IMO, as it fills in a blank of what
we've been speculating.
nP goes on to speak of KM's warrant and downplay's his involvement.
But the MT comment really raises my antennae. NP was nOT surprised at MT being charged with murder. Or so he thought, at the time.
there it is folks. Did he already know MT was there in NC?? Now Run with it.

I was struck by that, too! Said to myself Wasn't she charged with conspiracy to commit murder?[/QUOTE]
Another instance where NP is just talking [REDACTED]. From reading the AW, think it is almost impossible for MT to have been in NC. MOO.

You're right, that is how it is. I wonder if she may have been a bit isolated? Maybe years in an abusive marriage had made her inclined to stay to herself? It seems that she didn't confide in many people, sadly.
JFD probably learned from past calls to local police that they didn't do much to help and may
have even taken husband's side, as is so often the case. Especially if husband mentions the
'crazy' word or he says that she's hysterical or exaggerating. I've had an abused woman say that
LE even apologized to an abusive husband when they showed up after wife was obviously battered and semi-conscious on the garage floor. Police were so accommodating to the husband. They said repeated, I'm so sorry Mr. M. Maybe because they lived in a big beautiful home and this sometimes intimidates
LE from pressing too hard.
It's an incredibly difficult time for battered women in an abusive relationship.
So yes, someone like JFD probably had learned
not to report and incense FD even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members