Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some say there are always red flags. That's not always true. Mine was the most loving and affectionate of anybody I had ever been with. He received the stamp of approval from mutual friends I had known and who had known him for many years. These guys toe the line for a while, sometimes a long while until they get what they want or just can't hide their true nature anymore. I did criminal backgrounds on him in 2 different states and there was a DUI from about 25 years prior and a couple traffic tickets. Which he had told me about. He had a decently high clearance at a place where shuttles and rockets are launched. I found out many things after he left. Financial infidelity started to happen even prior to marriage. I tracked down one of the women he had told me about who he said robbed him of his business. It was the opposite. He robbed her. She had already heard about what happened to me before we ever spoke. There was a secret 2nd cell phone I knew nothing about. To summarize, yes, there can be red flags, but not always. These men/women are con artists, prolific liars and thieves. A person often doesn't know until you are in too deep.

Absolutely, they hide themselves til eh they just don't feel like it anymore..like my friends ex, he just got messy, messy....and being that messy was his OUT to get her to file and divorce him. Like FD saying, hey listen Jennifer, lets me, you our children, my mistress and her child live in the house your dad pays for .. its a way to get so so messy you are just OUT as the monster you have been hiding.

Yes and I wouldn’t imagine they would bring the children back to make sure everything everyone wanted was packed up. How old are the children now? Are the twin boys teenagers? All 5 live with GF, is that right? With such an instant impromptu situation... did she/does she have room to take in 5 children? Or did she move to a bigger space? Is the nanny still in their lives?
TIA. MOO
I believe I read early on or it was in an interview with Atty. Weinstein, that GF was re-doing her apartment to accommodate the children to add more bedrooms, etc.

These three stooges cannot have any brains in their skulls. They have the right to remain silent.
Yet they keep talking for weeks before any arrests. Imagine if they had kept their mouths shut. Why would you say anything knowing you were the target of an LE investigation?

It will be great, when LE put together the 'different stories' presented by the 3 stooges.
Then they have NP and his many differing theories.
NP's pony tail is getting really twisted wondering 'what next' do I have here.:D
MOO.

Also want to add what each says about DNA:
Black garden glove DNA match Fotis Dulos (interior).
Black Husky glovesDNA match Jennifer Dulos (exterior)

question. Does anyone recognize the type of gloves FD is wearing in the photo? It is very short. It does not cover his wrist. Is it a weight lifting glove? biking? Or is it too small? Woman’s?

and btw, can’t wait to hear NP explain all the Albany trash with Jennifer all over it.
Gloves looked like cycling gloves or perhaps something for water-skiing? IDK.

Ah yes, the great NP explanation or as he calls it, "the alternative theory" of the 'Albany trash bin oddesey of stupidity' which will be presented at the "appropriate time"!

Gotta love the theatrics and drama of 'ole NP!

Atty. P. really reminds me of the old style fair barkers and I can just see him saying in his opening remarks at trial, "Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I will eventually be presenting to you my alternative theory of the trip that my client, Fotis Dulos made down Albany Avenue with his lovely paramour/mistress/ho MT".

"I'd like to share this theory with you but sadly now is not the appropriate moment but I can assure you that the theory will be mind-blowing and will absolutely exonerate my client, Fotis Dulos".

"But, the appropriate moment to share this earth shattering alternative theory will arrive at some point during the course of this trial so I ask you to be patient with me and please wait for this moment as it will be worth it, I assure you".

"I don't yet have a fully formed alternative theory but I assure you that along with the entire team at Pattisville and my client Fortis Dulos that we are hard at work on the alternative theory and will share it with you only when the time is exactly right!".

Day in Court Passes

Atty. P. walks outside court and Fox61 Reporter shoves mike into the face of Atty. P. and asks, "Atty. P. what is the secret alternative theory?".

Atty. P. (scowling at the female reporter): It's not the appropriate time for the alternative theory but I will give you an 'exclusive' here now just for Fox61.

Fox61: Great, what's the scoop?

Atty. P.: MT did it, it was all MT and she was having an affair with KM and together they conspired to frame my client Fotis Dulos who is a good hearted and simply Greek man who loves his children completely and can't wait to see them.

Fox61: Haha! Good one Atty. P.! We will check back with you later, "when the time is right".

Fox61 reporter turns her back and walks away quickly.

Atty. P.: No, No, where are you going??? That was the real alternative theory. MT did it and she did everything. She drove the Tacoma, She murdered JFd and she even tried to poison my client until she realised she didn't have the passcodes to the numbered accounts overseas. Really! I'm telling you the truth.

Fox61: Thanks for your time Atty. P. but that makes no sense with the evidence being presented at trial.

Atty. P.: Come on, you have seen enough trials to realize the truth has zero connection to justice! Grow up you twerp! Geeze, why do females have to be so logical and literal. Evidence means NOTHING!

MOO

Last edited:
Can someone tell me where it was stated that JD's master bedroom looked like it was rifled through? Thanks

do not recall that.... one of the released warrants lists two devices under "master bed room,"cryptically under a list of blood or DNA marked items... it was discussed on here whether the devices had blood or DNA or if the listing was just unclear

Just askin...

Who thinks a bike can be hacked up by an axe....in the basement of MS by FD? Wack Wack, Patty Wack!
Could have been the metal bin at the NC Transfer Station or ditto for Farmington or Avon. Alternatively could have simply been tossed somewhere into the CT River or pond or reservoir or anywhere really.

Well my friends Dad was pretty smart (as most self made men are) and he actually cut my friend out of the Will a few years ago because the husband was getting MESSY (not coming home, nearly missing the birth of #3 because he was on you know the FBT (fake business trip), strip clubs, faking he would go to work and his boss calling the house asking if everything was okay, he had been out of work without calling for a week; while my friend out here in Suburbia this guy was waking up and 'going to NYC on the train' and she assumed the guy was going to work everyday...(really scary stuff and NO FD And my friends ex are NOT the only guys we know of that act this way, sad to say)....So husband got messy, friends dad said, sorry hun, can't fund this guy, he's into drugs, drunks, strippers and I didn't work my entire life for him to live off me once I pass...

Yes, college funds to the colleges, if kids don't go, cash goes into trust for THEIR kids to go to college...

My friend found this guy in NYC, same place JD found FD...women of a certain age, want kids, over looking every red flag...oh they are flying flagssss...but they wanted the fairy tale...are getting older; parents want them married also...(my friends ex had a sub par job in 'finance' not rolling in it...but he did at least always keep some kind of day job/when not laid off...) but faking going to work and doing God knows what all day is a depravity...(when I read this week that John List did that before he annihilated his family in the 70's I was like OMG, I know MORE than a few men out here in CT that do that...keeping up appearances...faking going to work...

All I can say is “WOW”!

FD may have had his own timeline. The day JF left 4JC, he may have begun plotting in earnest. The pre-dug grave at the gun club, that smells like KM to me. Not a stretch to think FD was working on his end game too. He wouldn't be the first builder to build a body into a wall. When did he acquire 80 MS? He could've been building a secret chamber from Day 1.... stalling divorce proceedings IN ORDER to line up his timing.... basement crawl space? Extra square footage no one, besides him, knows exists? Or another grave outside, cleverly grated, ready and waiting, only to be swiftly seeded? Right there in plain sight. In the Closs case, the abductor who'd just killed both her parents fled the scene, with her in his trunk. He pulled to the side of the road, to allow responding LE to pass. LE never pursued that vehicle, saw it, didn't see it. A seeded lawn or a fresh concrete patio at a new home or a newly remodeled home fit into our brains' expectations. The introduction of lime to me is a game changer, especially if it can obscure discovery. IMO, evidence could be hidden right under everyone's noses, cadaver dogs' included.

In the Patrick Frazee case, there also was no body. "No body, no crime" was the accused's line of defense. And sadly there was no body, but there was A TOOTH. Revealed at trial. There's a WHOLE LOT the Prosecution in this case has not released yet, we can count on it! MIRA, no body maybe. But even some tissue on a utility knife would bombshell a jury into short deliberation and a solid guilty verdict.

It's not the Prosecution's job to satisfy the media or the public; it's their job to secure a conviction. You can bet they are building their case very, very carefully.

DNA isn't limited just to blood. A partial organ, without evidence of surgical cuts. A bone fragment. A piece of skull, crushed by blunt force. All things that belong IN a body. All they need is one displaced piece, and they very well could. We don't yet know what we don't know.

We must be patient.

JMO

Could have been the metal bin at the NC Transfer Station or ditto for Farmington or Avon. Alternatively could have simply been tossed somewhere into the CT River or pond or reservoir or anywhere really.

should have just left it without a bike lock, unattended, in front of a Starbucks for a few too many minutes

I just can’t believe how FD’s defense is poo-pooing the evidence found in all those trash bags found at Albany was it? So damning for FD and MT. JD’s blouse and bra, is that right? FD’s and MT’s , JD’s DNA found on bags, gloves, duct tape? Zip ties, etc. And MT admitting that yes it was she and FD on those video cams dumping those bags. Pattis makes me nervous. He seems like a likeable guy and one that might be able to sway a juror or two with his proclamation of FD’s total innocence,with this outlandish “evidence”. But I just don’t see how the jury could discount this evidence. Especially given MTs admission that she and FD were the ones in the vehicle in Albany. Unless she recants and says she was coerced into saying that. Much like skylar Richardson. I dont know how y’all felt about that but I couldn’t believe that that worked. There was no coersion as far as I could tell.

I said this a while back but it does bear repeating, that back in November I was at a retreat with a woman whose friend dated Pattis years ago, and that woman said he is very likeable in a social setting-that he was, in fact, the life of the party. This is something to be concerned about, I think. But a jury is a funny thing-each side does the best they can, to weed out who they believe they know cannot be convinced of their argument. The truth is, if it’s a jury of women, these people may want to fry Fd, or they may be charmed by him (and NP). And a jury of men may be inclined to side with Fd, especially if any (or even one) have had bad family court experiences, or, like my husband, they will say that the guy killed her and don’t need the body to convince them. Hard to know how it will go. Pattis’s (and Fd’s) best hope is to get a he-man woman hater on the jury somehow. And they only need one.

He likes FedEx boxes. Maybe he mailed his bike to his very best friend, closer than family, for whom he'd do anything. JMO

FD seemed to think the farther and wider and the more places he deposited evidence, the better off he'd be. Yeah, no. He just made more work for LE, but they're dogged. They'll go where they have to, to find what they need.

JMO I'm looking forward to hearing about computer searches.... for Saturday trash pick ups..... Albany, IMO, was no accident.

If it weren't so utterly tragic, it's be laughable, all the planning, and all the missteps. MT and her careful selfOdyssey of alibis, in the end, all she succeeded in doing is revealing that FD was completely unaccounted for for a period of as much as 8 hours on the day his estranged wife suddenly evaluated. (8 hours beginning at roughly 5:30am when he left 4JC until roughly 1:30pm when he may have resurfaced.)

They couldn't have bungled this more if they'd WANTED to get caught.

JMO

Can someone tell me where it was stated that JD's master bedroom looked like it was rifled through? Thanks

It never said that anywhere-but the sw had a line that referred to a cell phone and tablet in the master bedroom under the heading of things where blood was found, and we aren’t sure if those items really had blood on them. But I do believe he went anywhere in her house that he wanted, and her bedroom is one place I think he went for sure.

I said this a while back but it does bear repeating, that back in November I was at a retreat with a woman whose friend dated Pattis years ago, and that woman said he is very likeable in a social setting-that he was, in fact, the life of the party. This is something to be concerned about, I think. But a jury is a funny thing-each side does the best they can, to weed out who they believe they know cannot be convinced of their argument. The truth is, if it’s a jury of women, these people may want to fry Fd, or they may be charmed by him (and NP). And a jury of men may be inclined to side with Fd, especially if any (or even one) have had bad family court experiences, or, like my husband, they will say that the guy killed her and don’t need the body to convince them. Hard to know how it will go. Pattis’s (and Fd’s) best hope is to get a he-man woman hater on the jury somehow. And they only need one.

Frightening. I can see some jurors being persuaded into doubt by Pattis and charmed by FD.

Or the loud banging heard was metal on metal. Axe to bike
I'm curious why people are thinking the bike was dismantled.

Fd brought the bike from Greece and it must have had some sentimental value. Would he have so easily ditched it if he has been schlepping it around for 20+ years? IDK.

Wonder if Atty. P. knows where the bike might be or be concerned that it will be found or turn up?

Can't you just see him picking up the phone and saying, "Fotis my boy, the bike isn't around any more is it?". Fotis will then say, "Don't worry Atty. P., 'Rena' said it fit perfectly in her trunk that she just took back to Greece. Thanks for giving me the blow torch as I was able to cleanly take it apart and so I can put it together are ride it all over Mykonos with my buddy Yannis who is coming next week to take me away on vacation! I haven't had a vacation in months now and I'm simply depleted! Yannis promised me 'good time' and he just got a new private jet too, all I have to do is get on the roof of 4Jx and a copter will come and take me to the airport!". "I'm so over this bracelet and house arrest and I have no cash so I can't even keep up with my Pelaton subscription fee and I'm so bored". "I simply can't look as pasty as Judge Blawie and my tan is fading. I need some sun!".

Wonder if Fd buried it someplace or simply shipped it back to Greece for safekeeping?

Curious if LE knows where the bike might be?

Or, could he have included the bike in his ongoing and highly amusing sales on Craigslist? Hilarious to think that evidence has been sold and resold on Craigslist right under the noses of CSP!

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member