Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still have to prove the person is dead, if for example Fotis beat her up and sold her into sex trafficking totally different crime, he's not really guilty of murder.
Come on what planet are you living on?
They have a very good success rate convicting without a body if there is enough evidence, which there is.
Are you even looking at any of the WS posts? AW or SW?
Unless you are working for no good NP and trying to put silliness in the threads?
Get real.

MT has often been presented here as evil and or hopelessly mis-led by FD. She did have an education and career before him, unless everything on her Linked In page (now removed) was
false.

"Troconis graduated from the Universidad Central de Venezuela with a bachelor’s degree in psychology in 1998, her online professional profile says."
Michelle Troconis, a CEO and mother, charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance
RSBM: There are many evil people with education and careers who commit terrible crimes. Michael Peterson, Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson, Craft, i believe an airline pilot, who put his wife thru a wood chipper.

Degree in psychology means nothing(with due respect to anybody on this site who has such a degree). I've known a person or two with such a degree that were horribly abusive. That degree says nothing about her as a person.

If she indeed was once smart, that seems to be no longer the case. MOO.

Something I hadn't thought of before in this case. With everything GF has already been through regarding all of this, plus yet more to come, I'm sure she also had to make arrangements to deal with having all of JD's and her children's belongings, clothes, furniture, electronics, etc., being removed from Welles Lane. That all in itself would be a huge burden! I can't imagine what GF and JD's children have been through. GF has amazing strength and will power to be able to continue to move forward. My heart breaks for her and the children. It is just so, so sad. :(

Yes and I wouldn’t imagine they would bring the children back to make sure everything everyone wanted was packed up. How old are the children now? Are the twin boys teenagers? All 5 live with GF, is that right? With such an instant impromptu situation... did she/does she have room to take in 5 children? Or did she move to a bigger space? Is the nanny still in their lives?
TIA. MOO

RSBM: There are many evil people with education and careers who commit terrible crimes. Michael Peterson, Drew Peterson, Scott Peterson, Craft, i believe an airline pilot, who put his wife thru a wood chipper.

Degree in psychology means nothing(with due respect to anybody on this site who has such a degree). I've known a person or two with such a degree that were horribly abusive. That degree says nothing about her as a person.

If she indeed was once smart, that seems to be no longer the case. MOO.

as an exercise, I try to look at these cases from each actor's perspective. I am sure that I am not necessarily insightful. what I was trying to say is that MT is not a typical unsophisticated person and that she seems, at least from the outside looking in, to have had options.

Here he is wearing a “Left”. Wonder if they found a “Right”?
Also want to add what each says about DNA:
Black garden glove DNA match Fotis Dulos (interior).
Black Husky glovesDNA match Jennifer Dulos (exterior)

question. Does anyone recognize the type of gloves FD is wearing in the photo? It is very short. It does not cover his wrist. Is it a weight lifting glove? biking? Or is it too small? Woman’s?

and btw, can’t wait to hear NP explain all the Albany trash with Jennifer all over it.

Yes and I wouldn’t imagine they would bring the children back to make sure everything everyone wanted was packed up. How old are the children now? Are the twin boys teenagers? All 5 live with GF, is that right? With such an instant impromptu situation... did she/does she have room to take in 5 children? Or did she move to a bigger space? Is the nanny still in their lives?
TIA. MOO

8 - 13
two sets of twins and one

Question and Food for Thought....
Since we've been told by LE that 80 MS is a secondary crime scene, what do you suppose is the crime that was committed there?
- abuse of body?
- desecration of body?
- what else?
This, alone, tells us there's more to come as far as charges for FD and MT.
Bring it On- AW#4

at what point/place did the "trash" bags go into the Raptor?

transfer took place at 80MS prior to trash run to Albany. But for several hours prior FD and MT
were at the home and she was going back and forth to 4JC. So there was a several hour window.
Well... she SAID she was going back and forth to 4JC. The phones apparently don't say the same thing. :)

I think if we just wipe out anything and everything MT said for now from our timelines - including that she took selfies - we're better off until it's documented by LE. (They didn't even document the selfies - they just said that she SAID she took them.)

For all we truly know, she may well have been in NC along with Fotis the entire time.

Really just better off not believing a single word she says; because, like NP, she's just there to put false information into the narrative.

Last edited:
as an exercise, I try to look at these cases from each actor's perspective. I am sure that I am not necessarily insightful. what I was trying to say is that MT is not a typical unsophisticated person and that she seems, at least from the outside looking in, to have had options.
For sure you have insight! MT most definitely had options. She picked the wrong door to walk thru. MOO.

Apple Watch, FitBit data recording heart rate ? App stores data on line

Yes, all of these are possible, and she was certainly an Apple person.

The iPhone also records movement and tracks very well - steps, at minimum. She may have had this in her pocket for a while, particularly if she left her purse at home. Being in the pocket it would record all her activity.

Also, the OnStar from a vehicle can record sound, apparently - so if the door was open for a while (or possibly even if closed - anyone know?) - that may have factored in, as well.

LE probably knows much, much more than what's in those warrants. I'd bet on it.

MT has often been presented here as evil and or hopelessly mis-led by FD. She did have an education and career before him, unless everything on her Linked In page (now removed) was
false.

"Troconis graduated from the Universidad Central de Venezuela with a bachelor’s degree in psychology in 1998, her online professional profile says."
Michelle Troconis, a CEO and mother, charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance

not sure how much JD and MT ever interacted directly; imagine FD would have said nothing good about JD during the divorce, IMO. also unsure what MT's family would have known or said about her relationship with FD. Did they meet FD previously? A lot of people get divorced, so they might not have been concerned about her living arrangements until it was late in these events. a contested divorce is one thing; a murder is something else.
She's such a fluent and frequent prevaricator, I don't think we can even take the degree for granted.

She was apparently in some sort of trouble at the age of 15, sent away to a horse rehab place... she seems to have been living 'on the edge' all her life.

I don't think her jobs necessarily show a career path that follows what she claims she has accomplished. And now she sells dead animal skins?

Last edited:
Yes, all of these are possible, and she was certainly an Apple person.

The iPhone also records movement and tracks very well - steps, at minimum. She may have had this in her pocket for a while, particularly if she left her purse at home. Being in the pocket it would record all her activity.

Also, the OnStar from a vehicle can record sound, apparently - so if the door was open for a while (or possibly even if closed - anyone know?) - that may have factored in, as well.

LE probably knows much, much more than what's in those warrants. I'd bet on it.

I am trying to remember from other cases.... does the Apple watch transmit any info if it is near wifi, or do you need to initiate a download? maybe some info on her home wifi?

She has always had options, agree with that!

And she has an option now: speak up or live most of your life in jail...

Doesn't seem she's making good choices now, nor that she ever has (cheating on husbands, helping commit murder... ah, no).

This fivemakesseven post by JFd is legit as noted in the attachment.

I also noted in blue the fact that Fd started FORE the second they wed.

We have proof of that when Fd filed with the BBB in November of 2004. Just months after the marriage in August.

Quit his full time employment at Cap Gemini Ernst & Young in the City to have a 'keep busy' activity when he was not skiing all over the world.

IMO.
Thank you, CTG! I remembered reading it, as it was a MAJOR - very telling - post by her, but wasn't able to find it.

Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member