Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Will share all updates on here. Still working on confirming quite a few things. Have not yet been able yet to speak with Kauai PD, Rexburg PD, or Fremont County Sheriff’s Office to confirm what is going on right now in Hawaii.

9:18 PM · Jan 26, 2020
Please tell me they are not heading back into the for an early dinner!! I wish there was a insider down there at the hotel. Please demand the exact location of the children!! Please!!

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

UPDATE: Scene is now clear at Kauai Beach Resort. Source tells me Kauai Police seized the rental car Lori & Chad used to get to hotel. The missing children, JJ & Tylee were not with them. I’m told Lori & Chad walked into the hotel after speaking with police. #fox10phoenix Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

That last line has me DEFLATED after getting my hopes up seeing the search warrant info. What the heck.

I’ve been convinced from the beginning that the kids are dead. Personally, I’d be shocked if they weren’t.

There’s just too many dead people surrounding these two.

Sadly I have now come around to that view. Chad's writings had made me think that the children were more important to his end-of-world visions than that, though.

Why would police seize the rental car if Lori and Chad were not also arrested? Walked into the hotel after talking to police? o_O
I’m hoping it isn’t because they think the car was used to transport the kids. They may have always had eyes on the hotel and know they were never brought there, but maybe not the car? Seems weird to release an entire condo room but tow a car?

Is it possible Tammy's autopsy results showed no signs of anything except "natural causes"? LE just looking for JJ and Tylee??

I can't figure this out
I don’t think so. They’ve known where Lori and Chad were, and they could have looked for the kids before now.

With the autopsy results just coming back, I think it’s too big a coincidence not to be related to the search warrants.

I’m hoping it isn’t because they think the car was used to transport the kids. They may have always had eyes on the hotel and know they were never brought there, but maybe not the car? Seems weird to release an entire condo room but tow a car?

That it was used to transport the kids is the only thing I can think of. Either look for evidence in it, or trace the GPS, or both.

Is it possible Tammy's autopsy results showed no signs of anything except "natural causes"? LE just looking for JJ and Tylee??

I can't figure this out
Tammy was buried for almost two months. Her body was embalmed. Finding poison (if she was poisoned) would be nearly impossible under these conditions.

I don’t think so. They’ve known where Lori and Chad were, and they could have looked for the kids before now.

With the autopsy results just coming back, I think it’s too big a coincidence not to be related to the search warrants.

I agree. I just don't know why they were allowed to return to the hotel :confused::mad::(

I agree. I just don't know why they were allowed to return to the hotel :confused::mad::(
Yeah, I can’t wait for more details here.

The good thing is that they’re in Hawaii, and there’s no way they’re going to be able to flee.

I hope they spend their last days of freedom in the depths of despair.

Atleast I hope it’s days.

I read this a little differently. They were staying in Princeville which is about an hour away depending on traffic. Nowhere does it say they had a room at that resort. The only reason I can think of for the police to seize the car is to look for evidence the kids were in it, which seems strange.

Also slightly odd to me that if was KPD and not the FBI that executed the warrant. But that could be out of convenience.

There had to be a passenger manifest on whatever flight(s) they took to get to HI and I’m sure LE/FBI have searched for the kids in those manifests, too - in fact this may be one of the ways they originally traced Lori and Chad to Kauai.

There is just no way the kids are alive still IMO, and I believe they have been deceased for quite some time, now.

I’m wondering if even with the autopsy results they don’t have enough for an arrest, but are making it known to Lori and Chad that they’re watching them, know where they are...trying to bluff them into making (another) stupid move...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix