Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine that if he left a note it would be to promote the narrative that he is a victim and of course that would affect his children who are left hanging with a mother missing and a father who committed suicide who claims to be a "victim". It looks to me like it would be a kind of gaslighting by suicide but leaving his innocent children with inner conflicts about who to believe because a suicide (and it may still be that because he may still die) means the lack of resolution is maintained and that works for FD's narrative. A narcissist never wants to be found out and I imagine that FD wants his suicide to cast doubt and therefore that preserves his image. I am sure that other suggestions about no more money and not wanting to be in prison are a factor also, but to a narcissist, image is everything. MOO
This is a good explanation. Thanks so much.

Marissa Alter‏Verified account @MarissaAlter
Our crew at UConn Health in Farmington says a lifestar chopper has arrived there. Fotis Dulos is being transferred to another hospital to be treated in a hyperbaric chamber. I’m being told he’s being flown to the Bronx. @News12CT

12:20 PM - 28 Jan 2020

JUST IN: Police confirm Fotis Dulos was located in his car in the vehicle, was unresponsive due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Police had gone to check on him after he failed to show up for today’s court hearing. @News12CT

11:56 AM - 28 Jan 2020

That should've said in his car in the GARAGE @News12CT

12:01 PM - 28 Jan 2020

Absolutely nothing but the worst; but you know this was IMHO nothing more than an "attempt of suicide," as he wanted to get out of going to jail today, and he sure did...and will enjoy his hospital stay with bed service and room service...until he pulls another stunt - like he did today..

ETA; I can totally see him faking the 'unresponsiveness' milking his faux suicide attempt to create diversion and chaos...

I can picture him trying for a hospital escape. He better be under police watch while hospitalized!

The people of Connecticut will likely pay for this (unless he has good medical insurance, which I doubt).

Can someone fill me in on FD's "tearing down of the memorial"? Was that physical or verbal? When was the memorial? I know I read about it, not sure if it occurred.
I seem to recall he canceled his medical insurance for the entire family against the ruling of the court. There was something in one of the articles where he stated JFd could pay for her own medical bills. Correct me if I’m wrong. IIRC/JMO

Aaron Keller‏ @AKellerLawCrime
We are waiting to hear #FotisDulos's condition. Depending on his diagnosis, it is possible we could see a competency hearing. Under CT Gen. Stat. 54-56(d), "a defendant is not competent if he is unable to understand the proceedings against him or to assist in his own defense."

EPZT2glWAAIJXJI.jpg

12:34 PM - 28 Jan 2020

Aaron Keller‏ @AKellerLawCrime
Here is the procedure laid out in the statute: https://www.cga.ct.gov/current/pub/chap_960.htm#sec_54-56d …

12:35 PM - 28 Jan 2020

Last edited:
He sure does know how to make it all about him

imo
He never should have been given a bond. He knew it was all tumbling down and, being the coward he is (was?), refused to face the consequences of his actions. Should he survive, I cannot imagine any judge releasing him again. He is too much of a risk to himself and others.

Serious question: Why all the trouble to save someone when they don't do this for everyone?

So that Jennifer and her children receive justice. Nobody was able to save Jennifer's life because they knew not she was in distress. The least we can do for a murder victim is make the victim's perpetrators face justice.

Who administe
He never should have been given a bond. He knew it was all tumbling down and, being the coward he is (was?), refused to face the consequences of his actions. Should he survive, I cannot imagine any judge releasing him again. He is too much of a risk to himself and others.
Who administered the CPR to the little goat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz