Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got chills watching that video and Gannon not returning with SM. I agree it would be nice if some of the other neighbors caught what happened from a different angle. I really hope Gannon is found safe but I sadly don't think that is going to be the outcome:(
Welcome to Websleuths and many of us are now in vigil mode for a body but of course there is always hope but it doesn’t look good IMO

Purely by feel I had sense item might have been heavy. The words golf clubs flashed into my mind.
The thought was of a metal bar or of a lump hammer,
If that third image is of a gunbag, I'd agree with the shape.
But guns leave traces of having been fired, and whereas it's quite possible her husband had guns and she had access to where they were stored, she would have had to put them back in the event of coming under suspicion. This one thinks like a snake..
Would that bag have been large enough to hold a person? What colour was it?
If we knew , Mr Droneman might have a colour to search for...?
Great post.
Thanks !
If only some others agreed.... Lol.

Great post.
Thanks !
If only some others agreed.... Lol.
I'd always read a full thread if I was coming late. I'd always be at a disadvantage if I hadn't , i'd feel. Mind you, t is really difficult to keep up with posts here today.. I know I'm missing loads so apologies to anybody whose posts I haven't acknowledged, the like button is playing up as well, not sure how much of it is my laptop or net speed..

Assuming she was behind the fake google search. It doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility that she stashed her phone somewhere (near petco?), and then hid the body in a totally different area, and then went and picked up her phone......just to throw the cops off of her trail......if she ever became a suspect. (If her "runaway" plan didn't pan out)

I may be giving her too much credit. This plan would obviously require a lot of forethought, planning......premeditation.

If LE is currently searching an area due to her phone pings, I wonder how long her phone was in that location? I wonder if they could tell if maybe she didn't use her phone at all in that timeframe (a.k.k. : her phone and her were possibly in two different places.)

I guess cctv could be very helpful now that they have a well-definex timeframe. The problem is knowing where to look, and the cameras still having the footage over a week later.

MOO

what fake google search? there was a fake google search?

BBM:

Well, sure…this isn't a trial, and we aren't a jury. So there's that.

All's I know is, I'm not ready to apologize to anyone yet.

Hoping Thread #4 is the one that sees GS found.

Time for Roll Call!

Who's Here for Gannon?

Here for Gannon! and Gordian . . . your avatar . . . OMG!! Awesome.

I'd always read a full thread if I was coming late. I'd always be at a disadvantage if I hadn't , i'd feel. Mind you, t is really difficult to keep up with posts here today.. I know I'm missing loads so apologies to anybody whose posts I haven't acknowledged, the like button is playing up as well, not sure how much of it is my laptop or net speed..
Sometimes WS is slow to load and there are double posts etc we are used to it and so glad you are helping follow GS no apologies needed

Why'd you come back?

Seriously though, I'm on your side - only because some of the fantasy and theory posts use too few (or no) facts to begin with, and then misrepresent (or flat make up) new facts as they go. Stories about what happened in their family? I just skip over 'em. All of it just makes things much harder for all of us, and adds great confusion.

That said, mysteries are solved by a combination of both facts and theories or hypotheses - hypotheses that must be tested until you arrive at a "proof", just like in advanced mathematics. Measured theorizing is in fact necessary in order to direct the search for new facts.

Lastly, SM and online record data digging (sleuthing) capability and critical thinking skills (problem solving skills) are not necessarily the same skill set. Some people are better at one than the other. Jmo

Definitely could be some premeditation.
I doubt it. I don't think Kyron Horman's SM thought about it ahead of time either. Sometimes a SM maybe just doesn't like a kid much and one day he/she puts her overthe edge and something bad happens. Really how many people think about k!!!ing a kid? I bet not very many

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member