Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #4

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by imstilla.grandma, Jan 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kittythehare

kittythehare Well-Known Member

I reckon most definitely the time and date info was scrubbed on tonight's releases. All the stills from last night from same guy's footage was dated and timed. But not necessarily relevant to what appears to have been the key evidence.

2. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."

It's possible there was an altercation and Gannon was badly injured but not fatally, of course.
    And he threatened to 'tell', like any frightened child would ?
    And step mom lost it ?
    Or --he was involved in a fight with the step sister and she lied to SM, saying Gannon hurt her ?
    And rage ensued ?

ballads1, BOSCOE, neesaki and 5 others like this.
  3. HoldySi

HoldySi Well-Known Member

And interesting too, because those stills we saw yesterday, the ones where it’s dark (I think they ranged from about 9pm-11pm), there are two cars both with their headlights on, in the exact spot as today’s video, pointing towards the Stauch house.

4. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I invite you to the media threads
    CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020*MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*
    this is gannons ( can I say how much I love that name?) I try to open them as needed but I have a full time job - some just pull me in but these are good to catch up on MSM then the comments by our sleuthers may make more sense
    iMO

5. Momma2cam

Momma2cam Well-Known Member

Respectfully, your attempt to illustrate the lengths people will go to torture/control is similar to the deductive reasoning and overall "IMO" discussion you previously expressed disdain for.

I would guess that most of us are aware of the odds. Personally, after seeing the video today, a very small sliver of hope was ignited in that perhaps he is being hidden somewhere with some type of accomplice (another potential extreme length one may go to torture a partner). MOO

6. kittythehare

I spent hours staring at them and I couldn't make out anything at all... Then today I saw a daylight clip and I wasn't able to match it up ...(I'd be good if I had a few netskills)

GordianKnot and LietKynes like this.
  7. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I’m going to hope there is a confession soon- but I think he will need to be found first IMO
    Poor Gannon - no matter how many of these I’ve followed (Jon benet was my first then Caylee) I will never understand killing those you love
    JMO

8. jillycat

jillycat Well-Known Member

Hope is all a parent has. That’s why his mother said she needs people to have hope with her. My son was known to be dead right away, so there was no hope. But as a mother, I can understand that when you don’t know, you might understand realistically that your child is gone, - but for that child’s sake, you don’t give up until it’s known to be over. Because there’s nothing more unacceptable and crushing than thinking that child might need that from you, if they’re still here, and you gave up.

That, and people here making statements that they hope, is simply keeping one’s humanity, while recognizing that a tragic ending is plausible and even likely, vs strict rules and codes about merely reading and speaking facts.

teedie2, libraryg, Kiranerys and 56 others like this.
  9. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

So sorry for your loss @jillycat :(

HaikuMommy, teedie2, JBmom and 30 others like this.
  10. gsleuth

gsleuth waiting for justice for victims

Great post. Clear and concise.

11. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

It does to me too although the still shots are blurry. Now my question is, "was there any footage that shows her bringing that "item", whatever it was, back? I haven't seen any.

One more question for anyone that may know, is the truck AS's vehicle? If so, why would she need a truck to take him to the hospital? Or, Petco or wherever? Needing 4-wheel drive for some rough terrain? The other vehicle in the driveway does not appear to be the daughter's Jetta unless I'm not seeing clearly. Isn't her car white or did I dream that? TIA

12. LietKynes

bbm
    Absolutely.
    So sad for his parents -- but if someone harmed Gannon LE need to find him so that step mom or whomever can't plea bargain their way to a lighter sentence.
    I'd imagine that's what LE are doing even now.

13. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

Yet here you are ... scroll & roll is always your best option.

Now, back to the topic of discussion. So given the facts you listed, what do you theorize happened? Because if we only list boring, factual, bullet points. This forum full of fantasy posters wouldn't be in existence.

teedie2, Kiranerys, ballads1 and 36 others like this.
  14. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
    The only sure facts we know are Gannon is gone right ? LE hasn’t confirmed much which is not out of the ordinary - they haven’t revealed or confirmed much in their pressers IMO

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2020
  15. LietKynes

bbm
    You put that very well.

Would like to 'eat some crow' if it meant Gannon was ok but being held by someone, in order for step mom to exact revenge; and I was wrong.
    The fact that she took him somewhere and didn't bring him back would be kidnapping at the very least.
    So she's in hot water regardless.

I am so sorry for your loss ! :(

16. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Actually I was just pointing out, in response to the OP, how it might be easy to get confused about what day and time the video was taken.

But yes, it's all very mysterious and I wish we had some way to confirm which camera it was and what the time was but I guess we'll have to wait and see. We don't know what is going on behind the scenes but I'm guessing LE has some good leads.

Imo

17. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

It could be that bag & it’s contents are now missing. Surely dad knows what isn’t there.

18. kittythehare

That bag is still there, the photo is from after the (insert appropriate word, cos I hesitate)

LietKynes likes this.
  19. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Unless she passed him off to someone we know he’s within a two hour range of his house.
    Someplace VERY familiar to SM with close to zero traffic

20. gsleuth

gsleuth waiting for justice for victims

Now let him be found soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.