Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sick of hearing about LS. I’d like to hear from AS. I wanna know what kind of things they did together as father & son?? I need to hear that one person in that house treated him right....and spent quality time with him. Not just on some hike somewhere, letting him run ahead instead of walking beside him. I mean like fishing, basket ball, playing board games, reading together, etc. I need to know that somebody was there to listen to him. Did he have anyone in that house to talk to? I don’t want to believe it was all bad....it’d just be another kick in the pants :(MOO

So. Much. Irony.

She gives an interview in an attempt to convince everyone she has nothing to hide.

She stands with her back to the camera throughout the entire interview, thereby convincing everyone watching that she's hiding something.

JMO.
I predict that interview will one day be shown and discussed in a criminology class.

I think she was just trying to sound hopeful and positive, guilty or not.
Many parents of missing children maintain their children are alive until there is evidence that proves otherwise. Jmo
Yes, many innocent parents absolutely do. We see that time and again.

The stepmom here? That’s another story.

She’s selling some nonsense that Gannon ran away, and he’s magically going to return home. When that happens, everyone who is accusing her is going to be owing her an apology.

I’ll say this, if Gannon did in fact run away, I’ll not only apologize, I’ll give her my entire life savings.

The fact that my life savings is sitting in a small ceramic piggy bank, notwithstanding.

Last edited:
It took a long time to find out where Dylan Redwine was. Although his father keeps dragging things out, I am sure Dylan will have justice. Better that it takes awhile with a great case that leads to a conviction (if he is deceased) than to move quick and get an acquittal. There is too much here for this to go cold. The evidence just needs to line up in a methodical way. IMO.
ITA That’s what all this reminds me of. So glad MR is locked up while we wait for Justice for Dylan❤️

Yes, many innocent parents absolutely do. We see that time and again.

The stepmom here? That’s another story.

She’s selling some nonsense that Gannon ran away, and he’s magically going to return home. When that happens, everyone who is accusing her is going to be owing her an apology.

I’ll say this, if Gannon did in fact runaway, I’ll not only apologize, I’ll give her my entire life savings.

The fact that my life savings is sitting in a small ceramic piggy bank, notwithstanding.

Yes. And while I stand by my post about innocent people not giving out information they don’t have, there is also a lot of prior context to my post.

I have to wonder about how many red herrings have been planted that LE are now having to weed through. I suspect the search history is the tip of the iceberg. I also think any info they get from TS should be taken with a grain of salt at this point.

JMO
Ironic you say that. I was watching ID and the police were saying that a case they worked on had no rvidence so they needed a confession. They fed the TV station lies about what evidence they had, tire impressions, finger prints, etc., to make the killers think the police were closing in on them when they had zip. It worked, they got their confession on the show.FWIW

Correction. Step-mother never said, "when you get home", referring to Gannon. She said, "when you get here".

I'm not going to make theories about it, but I think the wording is odd. If my stepchild was missing, and I was claiming that were alive, I would say, when you get home. Not "When you get here". Can't explain why I think there's a difference, but I do.
That's an interesting catch! I love how observant so many people are here.

I'm thinking of how I would word it.. I'd probably say, "When you come home..."

Saying "When you get here" sounds like something I would say to someone who was already on their way; someone I expected to see soon, somebody all ready enroute. Just talking to my husband this evening on the phone, I said, "When will you be home?"
But I'm from a completely different part of the country than LS, so it could be a regional way of speaking. All IMO.

Missing 11 Year Old from Lorson Ranch

GannonStauch-Update.jpg
That answers both where the “sick” came from and the “runaway,” from this flyer.

"I have been taking care of him for 2 years because his mother didn't want to".

She said that so easily. You have to wonder how often she said that very same thing to him: Your mother doesn't want you.

So much for any pretense of this being a public appeal from her heart that she hopes might reach him.
Yes, and so much for "never hurting" him. Saying something like that causes a lot of pain to a child. Poor Gannon.

I’m so sick of hearing about LS. I’d like to hear from AS. I wanna know what kind of things they did together as father & son?? I need to hear that one person in that house treated him right....and spent quality time with him. Not just on some hike somewhere, letting him run ahead instead of walking beside him. I mean like fishing, basket ball, playing board games, reading together, etc. I need to know that somebody was there to listen to him. Did he have anyone in that house to talk to? I don’t want to believe it was all bad....it’d just be another kick in the pants :(MOO

That's a good point. Maybe they're (authorities) are trying to control how often the family is seen or does interviews or something? Like, we haven't seen the press or members of the public rush them as they're coming out of the stores or their hotel or anything. The investigators could have told them to chill out with making any big statements. Although Landen still makes a few comments on social media when something happens.

Correction. Step-mother never said, "when you get home", referring to Gannon. She said, "when you get here".

I'm not going to make theories about it, but I think the wording is odd. If my stepchild was missing, and I was claiming that were alive, I would say, when you get home. Not "When you get here". Can't explain why I think there's a difference, but I do.
I believe the reason she said, "When you get here," instead of "When you get HOME," is because she never made GS feel like it was HIS HOME, only HERS. JMHO

BTW, the colours are "symbolic". :)

Even more telling, at the very start of the interview, after the reporter asked her name, the very first question was "you were the last person to see him, is that right?" and she said "correct." ....well wait a gosh darn second, how does she know that for sure? He actually went off to play, right? He could have been seen by a bunch of folks, neighbors, friends, right? Right?? ...unless...
BBM
Probably the only time she told the truth! :)

That's an interesting catch! I love how observant so many people are here.

I'm thinking of how I would word it.. I'd probably say, "When you come home..."

Saying "When you get here" sounds like something I would say to someone who was already on their way; someone I expected to see soon, somebody all ready enroute. Just talking to my husband this evening on the phone, I said, "When will you be home?"
But I'm from a completely different part of the country than LS, so it could be a regional way of speaking. All IMO.
Oh my word!!! You are right....

"When you get here...."
Sounds like someone is on there way. Either walking, driving, or flying....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500