Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks - it’s frustrating I cannot find the link to her making the first 911 call... or the second call now either regarding these searches- I believe they have data from something that’s making them target these - gps ? Cell? Camera footage along the route? Could be by now IMO
Re: TS making the first 911 call:
During the press conference on Tuesday [February 4th], Sergeant Deborah Mynatt, answering a question from a reporter, “Are you still saying that [Gannon] went missing between 3 and 4 o’clock [on Monday, January 27th],” stated, “That was the only information related to us, and therefore, the first day that the reporting party called in, that was indicated to us. That was the bit of information we had to work with, there were some other factors and information obtained during that call. We type-coded him as a runaway because of information we received.”

Immediately following this exchange (it starts at around 12:40), another reporter asks, “And that was reported by the stepmother, correct?,” to which Sergeant Mynatt answers, “Yes.”[/QUOTE CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

Last edited:
I was just wondering- when was the last non family sighting of Gannon( not counting the neighbor's video). Was it Friday at school? Just wondering if his teacher's mentioned Gannon feeling ill or if he went to play with neighborhood kids anytime Friday- Sunday and if their parents noticed anything out of the norm for Gannon.
The neighbor saw Gannon outside with his little sister playing in the yard on Sunday.

Thank you, MassGuy for answering a couple of questions I’ve had as well. I haven’t been able to keep up with the threads at all....
but, has there been any information, or speculation, that the parents marriage was on the rocks? Just wondering if LS could have done something out of pure spite.
No information. Plenty of speculation..... ; )

MOO

I read GS stayed home from school that day because he was "sick".

So... why was he permitted to play outside and walk to his friend's house?

Surely the LE has asked her for an itinerary of her day and is acting accordingly. I don't think we will have the answer to your question from TS for a long, long time if ever.

During the press conference on Tuesday [February 4th], Sergeant Deborah Mynatt, answering a question from a reporter, “Are you still saying that [Gannon] went missing between 3 and 4 o’clock [on Monday, January 27th],” stated, “That was the only information related to us, and therefore, the first day that the reporting party called in, that was indicated to us. That was the bit of information we had to work with, there were some other factors and information obtained during that call. We type-coded him as a runaway because of information we received.”

Immediately following this exchange (it starts at around 12:40), another reporter asks, “And that was reported by the stepmother, correct?,” to which Sergeant Mynatt answers, “Yes.”[/QUOTE CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #6

I wish we could clarify if the officer was meaning the stepmother called it in, or if the information of Gannon being a runaway was provided by the stepmother? Or both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find myself feeling heartbroken with the steps being taken already to scale back the searches, and only work on “targeted searches based on tips and leads”. We’re only 10 days in. It feels too soon. I want to believe it’s because they have information which leads them to target one area, but the language doesn’t seem to point me in that direction.

I remember how much momentum the CA case had, Then searches were scaled back, then it got quiet, and then died down to nothing until forever after when she was found by the utility worker. I followed that case so closely, and it was heart-wrenching to watch the way it ended, but at least she was found and brought home to her family.

I want so much for GS to be brought home soon. So many people have actually been found by family/informal searches-I can’t remember the name, but a girl who was actually in an auto accident and her family found her while doing their own search, and woman and child found by family, but had already passed, etc...I have so much hope for this case, but hearing the searches have already been scaled back does make my heart sink.

Thank you. So we have confirmation that TS tried to mislead the investigation right from the start! The video directly contradicts the first poster she created and the 911 call. IMO, all we are doing at this point is waiting for LE to find Gannon and make an arrest :(

<modsnip: Broken quote(s) too difficult to repair>

The only scenario that rings true to me in regards to a motive for disappearing GS is if, by neglect, accident, or physical abuse, he had died.

Maybe a motive for a sm to get rid of a child is that they are in the way? Don’t they have yours, mine and ours? The oldest gal is TS’s, Gannon is AS’s and the little one belongs to both. Maybe she only wanted to deal with her own bio children? IMO

I am so sorry to tell you this but it happens everywhere. We are all so woefully under informed.

It does happen all the time...everywhere. It's just not publicly reported.
Human Trafficking is a very very very real problem, so much so, there was an advisory during SuperBowl (seeing that's when a lot of kids get abducted).
So there's abduction then there's the selling of children.

To me, this is very probable because 1) this was not her child 2) she may have had some contention toward the bio-parents and 3) sadly, this is Colorado which is a hotbed for child trafficking.

(does anyone know why the bio-mother didn't have custody and/or lived in South Carolina?)

It's been said (from another source on YT who spoke with a neighbor) that stepmom was seen from another surveillance camera from another home (which hasn't been released to the public) carrying and putting in a lot of items when Gannon climbed in the truck. Then was seen hours later, coming home, without Gannon, and removing just one item.

So if true....one has to wonder, what was she putting in the truck. Unless you're moving, going on vacationing or donating items, it's odd to see a woman load the truck with items (I say 'woman' because men tend to load tools etc).

I still don't 'feel' he's deceased.

TS is the name of the stepmother Tecia Stauch. I think we stopped using SM because it’s really for Social Media.

Her legal name is Letecia Staunch. So, some of us are calling her LS, which is confusing. However, in searches in MSM, it is Letecia Staunch that comes up most often, in records searches (if we get to that), that's what we'll use. We're not her buddies (or at least, I'm not), so I'm not going to use TS for her.

Where is the info that she has a Ed.D. coming from? The first thing I thought is that the main goal of most Ed.D.'s is to get out of the classroom and into administration. This would not be the first time I've learned of someone going for an (often online) Ed.D. in order to continue in education when they were having trouble with actual teaching jobs. One man I know, who is a convicted murderer, got his Ed.D. and now works relatively steadily in administration (although quite a few interim positions on his C.V.), because he can't be in the classroom. It costs about $10,000 to pick one up online, federal loans are available. I work at a place that produces a lot of teachers, so I do know lots of teachers. An Ed.D. can also pay for itself (even if still in classroom, if tenured and the district involved awards extra pay for more education - it will often impede hiring in other situations).

Maybe a motive for a sm to get rid of a child is that they are in the way? Don’t they have yours, mine and ours? The oldest gal is TS’s, Gannon is AS’s and the little one belongs to both. Maybe she only wanted to deal with her own bio children? IMO
I thought the 9 yr. old is Gannons full full sister belonging to AS & BM ?

Actually, the little sister is GS's full-blooded sister. Why get rid of one and not the other? Why not just get a divorce?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500