Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea that is horribly sad yet mature and also probably a learned trait from coping with a dysfunctional and psychotic mom. She probably truly felt like she was JJ’s mom. She probably took care of him more than Lori. What also strikes me and angers me greatly is how NO ONE looked out for her. Anybody send her a birthday present? And I still can’t get over Colby recognizing that yet not asking where they are moving. Blows my mind. September to November 26 is a LONG time.
That really bothered me also that he didn’t ask where they are going. But I try not to judge because the dynamics of there family was just plain strange.

I hope that one of Chad's kids or Colby head to Hawaii and confront them in person.
I'm very surprised that some Kauai locals have not confronted them. Hawaiians are very gracious but will also expunge the community of anything "pilau." And CD/LV are definitely pilau (roughly..."stinky" but more along the lines of something completely unacceptable and needs to be eliminated like a dead pig in your yard) - I'm not encouraging anyone to act of course. I'm just saying that I'm surprised no one has at least confronted them in a parking lot given their location is well known. They are dead pigs in Kauai's yard and stinking up the whole community!

I've never seen security cameras in our chapels. MOO
Not just relative to Mormons. Given all the recent shootings I suspect many churches are installing security cameras. A few years ago I would think it kind of strange to do that in the intimacy of the interior of any church, synagogue, or mosque. But now, I suspect it is becoming more common.

I think it much more likely that many have them outside for numerous reasons. In Hawaii, petty theft is pretty common while serious crime is unusual. So it would not surprise me at all to hear that a church installed outdoor cameras to watch over their yard equipment and even building fixtures. People steal light fixtures, spigots, hoses, and all sorts of stuff like that here.

Not just relative to Mormons. Given all the recent shootings I suspect many churches are installing security cameras. A few years ago I would think it kind of strange to do that in the intimacy of the interior of any church, synagogue, or mosque. But now, I suspect it is becoming more common.

I think it much more likely that many have them outside for numerous reasons. In Hawaii, petty theft is pretty common while serious crime is unusual. So it would not surprise me at all to hear that a church installed outdoor cameras to watch over their yard equipment and even building fixtures. People steal light fixtures, spigots, hoses, and all sorts of stuff like that here.
We not only have cameras, but under covers and a visible security team. Necessary nowadays.

Are Lori and Chad still residing at the townhome/condo in Hawaii? I just came across this article that talks about the monthly rental price. Good grief! I can't imagine they can afford that for long o_O

"The resort has a 30-day rental minimum and their specific unit starts at $205 per night and $6,150 per month, according to the Kaiulani website."

Hawaii resort condo where 'cult' mom Lori Vallow and husband have lived since mid-December
You should realize that most rentals in Hawaii are negotiable. There are dozens of units in every resort. If the one you want is not willing to negotiate you try the next. That said, Jan-Mar is high season so it is harder then. Plus, if they rented long term they would pay roughly half as much and would save GET and TAT, two taxes that total about 15% or more.

It's still pretty expensive but no one should be paying $6150 per month on a long term rental there. Lori lived there, she would know that.

When I first started following the case, I thought it was pretty plausible that Lori could be hiding her children. For that area in Idaho, it wouldn't be too far-out wacky and she (and Chad) definitely had the crazy history of being deeply involved in end times studying and such. I still figured at least Chad to be a murderer due to Tammy and Lori at best was simply a bad person. But as we learn more and more, I just don't see her hiding them.

At some point, you can only have some many coincidences when it eventually turns into patterns. If they were just religious preppers, sure. I could buy it. But we also have the following factors compounding...
  • The kids go missing right before Chad's wife dies mysteriously
  • Charles is shot dead right before by Lori's brother
  • Lori's brother dies in Dec
  • L&C run off to Hawaii
  • L&C get married barely 2 weeks after Tammy's funeral
  • L was sending sexy dances to C as early as Jan 2019
  • All family have been cut off from the children
  • JJ's service dog is not taken with him, instead being sold/given back
  • Instead of dumping the children's belongings all at once, she stores them and slowly (and deliberately?) gets rid of them visit-by-visit, including highly personal items.
  • L has a history of pathological lying
  • L has a history of telling people she will drive her children "off a cliff" or they would be better off dead.
  • L has told people her children were dead at times they were verifiably alive
  • L&C are unable to provide even a picture of the children as proof they are alive
All of this info combined does not make it seem like they are simply hiding children in a compound, with friends, or with church members. This paints a very bad picture.
MOO.

Additionally....so what is going to happen once July 2020 passes by? (If they aren't arrested yet?) The world will still be here, everything will be the same, so what are L&C going to do?
Agreed. Not only that but we'd have to consider what exactly it would take to successfully hide the children alive. This includes, among other things:

• At least one or more people willing and able to shelter, feed, and care for the children for an extended and indeterminate period of time.
  • They must be able to do this with little or no compensation from Lori during this time, lest LE or others can track them through payments.
  • Said people must also be very loyal and/or close to Lori in order for her to trust them with caring for her children.
  • They must also be willing and able to keep the whole affair quiet and not let others know about the children. The more people who know about the children the more likely there will be an eventual leak.
  • They must be willing to break the law for Lori, even to the point of facing potential felony and federal charges for keeping the children hidden from LE in this missing and endangered children case.
  • They must not be tempted by money - there is after all a $20,000 reward for their safe return.
  • They must not be swayed by public opinion, social media, news, MSM, or other revelations which cast doubt on Lori or Chad's motives and activities for the last year or so. They must completely and infallibly believe Lori's story and/or character to be above reproach. They cannot ever question or doubt her integrity in the least.
  • They must be willing to not care about and ignore the feelings of any of TR or JJ's extended family who are searching and pleading for their return.
  • They must be able to keep TR and JJ isolated from the rest of the world so that they don't know everyone, including loving family, are looking for them, otherwise...
  • They must brainwash TR and JJ into not caring that everyone, including loving family, are looking for them.
  • They must have the cooperation of, or be able to deal with, a teenager who may or may not want to be with them and/or wants her own freedoms.
  • They must be able to deal with a young autistic special needs boy, whose entire life has been upended and thrown into chaos, while caring for all his needs, and keeping him out of danger/trouble.
  • Do all of this while not having any contact with Lori, lest LE or others are able to track them down through their communications.
While I could see a few of these things potentially happening, there is just simply no way I could see all of these things being true. And while I still very much hope that the kids are alive and well somewhere, it isn't looking very good to me right now. MOO.

Unfortunately, a lot of men are color blind to an extent and that could explain the confusion in the green/grey Jeep? Just throwing that out there. :)
I know nothing about cars, trucks and jeeps but is is possible it was (whatever model it is) one of those colour changing cars? There’s some that look different colours my son says some call it pearlescent some may call it two tone? He also says it could have had a wrap on it. Don’t know if that makes sense to you all (it doesn’t much to me but they’re always pointing out the cars that change colour). JMO

I wonder why those still drinking the koolaid continue to think it's okay for Lori and Chad not to disclose location of JJ and Tylee. There is no logical, good, legal reason. What excuses do they discuss with each other??

Not to offend anyone but since when are hardcore preppers logical or respectful of the law. To them C&L are just good people being pursued by an unjust government. There are way too many recent examples of this kind of thinking to believe it is unusual.

It's very easy to bring up specific examples that inevitably lead to unproductive political discussion. But let's face it, there are plenty of people in Arizona and Idaho and elsewhere with a deep distrust of the government, doesn't matter if the head is Barack or Donald, they have no respect for authority. So when the FBI comes knocking they don't answer but they might be standing behind the door ready to fight back. When ordered to produce the children they will refuse if they think, by some deluded legal theory, they do not have to. Lori's father has been defying the federal government on numerous issues her entire life on debunked legal theories. I have no doubt some of that has rubbed off on her.

That's why I think she has stashed the kids away safely and is simply being defiant. She knows that in the end she has done nothing serious with the kids. The cops/FBI will look like idiots and may even get sued if they arrest her and she ultimately produces the kids. Idaho is going through the appropriate motions. But Idaho cops cannot make an arrest in Hawaii. They need to wait for Idaho to issue an governor's warrant for extradition and the Hawaii governor to approve it. If a Hawaii cop makes an arrest on an invalid Idaho warrant he can personally be prosecuted for kidnapping of Lori. So each jurisdiction is going to proceed carefully and slowly. Even the Hawaii Governor could face charges if he signs a warrant to arrest someone illegally. And each of these politicians will have seriously egg covered faces if Lori produces the kids as soon as she is arrested. She would have a good laugh and they look like idiots.

Last edited:
We not only have cameras, but under covers and a visible security team. Necessary nowadays.
BBM. That's what I find saddest of all. I'm not religious but I do think places of worships should be universal sanctuaries. The fact that any religious group should have to prepare for an attack or use deadly force when that is against their own principles is deeply disturbing to me.

Agreed. Not only that but we'd have to consider what exactly it would take to successfully hide the children alive. This includes, among other things:

• At least one or more people willing and able to shelter, feed, and care for the children for an extended and indeterminate period of time.
  • They must be able to do this with little or no compensation from Lori during this time, lest LE or others can track them through payments.
  • Said people must also be very loyal and/or close to Lori in order for her to trust them with caring for her children.
  • They must also be willing and able to keep the whole affair quiet and not let others know about the children. The more people who know about the children the more likely there will be an eventual leak.
  • They must be willing to break the law for Lori, even to the point of facing potential felony and federal charges for keeping the children hidden from LE in this missing and endangered children case.
  • They must not be tempted by money - there is after all a $20,000 reward for their safe return.
  • They must not be swayed by public opinion, social media, news, MSM, or other revelations which cast doubt on Lori or Chad's motives and activities for the last year or so. They must completely and infallibly believe Lori's story and/or character to be above reproach. They cannot ever question or doubt her integrity in the least.
  • They must be willing to not care about and ignore the feelings of any of TR or JJ's extended family who are searching and pleading for their return.
  • They must be able to keep TR and JJ isolated from the rest of the world so that they don't know everyone, including loving family, are looking for them, otherwise...
  • They must brainwash TR and JJ into not caring that everyone, including loving family, are looking for them.
  • They must have the cooperation of, or be able to deal with, a teenager who may or may not want to be with them and/or wants her own freedoms.
  • They must be able to deal with a young autistic special needs boy, whose entire life has been upended and thrown into chaos, while caring for all his needs, and keeping him out of danger/trouble.
  • Do all of this while not having any contact with Lori, lest LE or others are able to track them down through their communications.
While I could see a few of these things potentially happening, there is just simply no way I could see all of these things being true. And while I still very much hope that the kids are alive and well somewhere, it isn't looking very good to me right now. MOO.

JJ is young. Notwithstanding his disabilities, if mom told him she had to go away for a bit but Aunty X and Uncle Y would take care of him, no worries. Tylee would take more coercion. Maybe she was convinced she has culpability in CV's death. So she may be willing to stay with the host family. Perhaps not in a bunker but they would live far from everything, probably no wifi. Mom took her phone.

I don't rule out the possibility that TR is in on everything...read Chad's books, buys his ideas, and is in on everything including the murders. No real evidence for this, just that it explains some things.

TR was never very active on SM. Even years before any issues she made very few posts

JJ is young. Notwithstanding his disabilities, if mom told him she had to go away for a bit but Aunty X and Uncle Y would take care of him, no worries. Tylee would take more coercion. Maybe she was convinced she has culpability in CV's death. So she may be willing to stay with the host family. Perhaps not in a bunker but they would live far from everything, probably no wifi. Mom took her phone.

I don't rule out the possibility that TR is in on everything...read Chad's books, buys his ideas, and is in on everything including the murders. No real evidence for this, just that it explains some things.

TR was never very active on SM. Even years before any issues she made very few posts

No worries?

Not to offend anyone but since when are hardcore preppers logical or respectful of the law. To them C&L are just good people being pursued by an unjust government. There are way too many recent examples of this kind of thinking to believe it is unusual.

It's very easy to bring up specific examples that inevitably lead to unproductive political discussion. But let's face it, there are plenty of people in Arizona and Idaho and elsewhere with a deep distrust of the government, doesn't matter if the head is Barack or Donald, they have no respect for authority. So when the FBI comes knocking they don't answer but they might be standing behind the door ready to fight back. When ordered to produce the children they will refuse if they think, by some deluded legal theory, they do not have to. Lori's father has been defying the federal government on numerous issues her entire life on debunked legal theories. I have no doubt some of that has rubbed off on her.

That's why I think she has stashed the kids away safely and is simply being defiant. She knows that in the end she has done nothing serious with the kids. The cops/FBI will look like idiots and may even get sued if they arrest her and she ultimately produces the kids. Idaho is going through the appropriate motions. But Idaho cops cannot make an arrest in Hawaii. They need to wait for Idaho to issue an governor's warrant for extradition and the Hawaii governor to approve it. If a Hawaii cop makes an arrest on an invalid Idaho warrant he can personally be prosecuted for kidnapping of Lori. So each jurisdiction is going to proceed carefully and slowly. Even the Hawaii Governor could face charges if he signs a warrant to arrest someone illegally. And each of these politicians will have seriously egg covered faces if Lori produces the kids as soon as she is arrested. She would have a good laugh and they look like idiots.

Let them have egg on their face. It’s been almost 5 months. Her own son doesn’t know where the children are. She needs to show LE that the children are ok. Period.

Okay let me weigh in on a few things. First of all, if Lori and Chad were staying at Kauai Beach Resort, with her HI resident ID, she got kamaaina rates. It’s so expensive on Maui that our family did a staycation on Kauai, staying at that very resort Lori and Chad did. We may have even been there at the same time.

A long term rental is not likely to rent at different prices during peak seasons. That defeats the purpose of the long term rental. They may have been staying in an illegal rental that was reported as “long term” (6 months or more) because in recent years Hawaii has been trying to crack down on short term rentals (Air B&B, VRBO) and no owner in their right mind would draw that attention to themselves.

The fact that Lori and Chad tried to RENT A ROOM from a home on Kauai lends to the idea that they might be running low on funds. She’s carrying her cash in bags because Hawaii doesn’t have mainland banks. If they wanted larger sums of cash, they would have to go the bank (with ATM fees) or the supermarket. Those would all leave paper trails, right? So carry the cash it is.

Lori and Chad might be up to no good but no locals are getting involved with this bs. Why? If only to rob them maybe since they carry their cash around like a lolo. But yeah... no one is catching a case behind this mess. Trust me.

Chad looks over the moon with Lori. I think he finally snagged his dream girl. His hair is different, his clothes aren’t as dowdy, he even lost some weight. He’s probably willing to do everything he can for Lori.

Anyway, for what it’s worth, those are my observations from a HI resident. If you guys already discussed this stuff in the last 14 threads, my bad... keep scrolling. Aloha.

I really dispute the idea there is no evidence the kids have come to harm.

Indeed in other jurisdictions where the welfare of the child has primacy, the evidence to date would be grounds for heavy LE pressure.

I mean lets face it. If your kids are missing, in pretty much every case the parents will provide an explanation to LE in one of the following directions

1. A custodial matter - e..g removal from jursidiction by a guardian
2. Wandering

The other options being

3. Abduction
4. Death and concealement

It's seems a very strange technical loop hole that you can simply offer no explanation?

This would not fly in many jurisdictions.

guardian ad litem
"A guardian ad litem is a unique type of guardian in a relationship that has been created by a court order only for the duration of a legal action. [...] Such court-appointed guardians figure in divorces, child neglect and abuse cases, paternity suits, contested inheritances, and so forth, and are usually attorneys.

[...]

"Guardians ad litem have extensive power and responsibility. Their duties are greatest in cases involving children, where they investigate, attend to the child's emotional and legal needs, monitor the child's family, and seek to shield the child from the often bruising experience of a lawsuit. Their function as officers of the court is also extensive: in addition to compiling relevant facts, interviewing witnesses, giving testimony, and making recommendations to the court on issues of custody and visitation, they ensure that all parties comply with court orders. Given the rigors of the task, which is often voluntary or low paid, it is not surprising that courts have traditionally had difficulty finding adequate numbers of qualified individuals to serve as guardians ad litem."

Just on this and my own knowledge of it

In NZ Family law, the primacy of the child is enshrined in statute. Therefore counsel for the child is appointed to represent the child's interests, separately to the parents.

it is a critical role, ensuring the child's interests are presented to the Court.

Trying to catch up. I'm halfway through Thread 12.

On the question of vehicles with the footage from PI
ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13
It's my understanding that the Jeep in the PI footage is NOT from BB shooting.

The Jeeps. There are many registered to CV.
From BB shooting according to video of PI stating it was a green Jeep Cherokee. This vehicle is in fact greyish green. LE has confirmed with me the color. (I don't know year or trim package as I can't find it in any of the posted cars registered to CV). (probably something like this one: https://www.conceptcarz.com/images/Jeep/2010-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-Image-05-800.jpg) Location? Oct 2 in Gilbert, then back to Rexburg? MOO: in impound by LE. Since I wasn't asked about this, I'm leaning more to it being in AZ.

2018 Wrangler 2Door dark grey (in photo taken by PI while investigating the BB shooting. see also: Reports For Plate Number LWD0997 In Texas, United States) Is this PI photo from MB's garage? Why was this in MB's garage? Other vehicle in PI photo of garage is 2018 Ford Transit Passenger van (https://cdn2.commercialtrucktrader....?width=1024&height=768&quality=70&upsize=true vs. https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/upload_2020-2-8_23-22-14-png.230816/)? Location of these? In the garage in Gilbert?

2012 Wrangler Limited 4Door light grey/silver (vehicle I was shown a photo of. Originally I thought this was Tylee's Jeep until BB shooting vehicle info came forward). Location? I was asked in Rexburg. I assume in Rexburg at least until Nov 27.

Infiniti QX80 in bodycam footage. Location? was this repossessed/sold?
Ford 150 Platinum (as seen in some of the photos of JJ https://i2.wp.com/konniemoments.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Joshua-JJ-Vallow-2.jpg) I thought this was the truck in bodycam and helicopter footage from CV death, now I am convinced that was in fact AC's truck below. Location: Texas?

Lori's Blue Nissan Rogue (I was asked about this one by LE, also seen in storage unit footage, confirmed by commenter on Rexburg PD FB page Dec 20, 2019) Location: in Rexburg Oct - Nov 27. Has anyone checked SLC Airport lot?

Alex's 2017 Ford F150 STX (seen on storage unit footage and footage at CV death scene - by both bodycam and helicopter, seen by neighbors being loaded prior to Nov 27) Location: AZ at AC home or with new wife?

Melani's 2020 Black Kia Telluride (from attempted home invasion/kidnapping of her children at BB's parents' home) Location: probably with MB and IP

Chad's 2011 Chevy Equinox (ETA: black with tinted windows) (Tammy's...seen in satellite map of Daybell residence, confirmed by me and commenter on Rexburg PD FB page Dec 20, 2019) Location: in Rexburg through Nov 27. Has anyone checked SLC Airport lot?

ETA: Line breaks for clarity. Also, regarding rear seats to remove and store in storage unit: 2012 Wrangler, 2018 Wrangler 2-door are easier to do if it has one, Rogue and Telluride fold down, 2011 Equinox are a major pain, but possible (Repair Instructions - Rear Seat Removal and Installation - 2011 Chevrolet Equinox - Equinox, Terrain (VIN L) Service Manual - RepairProcedures.com). But of the vehicles in Rexburg, 2012 jeep or 2011 Equinox seem most likely.

ETA2: ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #13
If this is the case, and CV bought the Jeep for her specifically as she's 16 going on 17 at the time... did he put it in her name? Hence why we can't find the car registered to him?
When you get to thread 14 you will find a link to a timeline by AC who is CR's aunt on the Ryan side. She has a timeline of the case and there is an entry on 2/1/20 that gives some info about two vehicles that CR had that were registered to CV. It is mentioned in that link that one vehicle was taken by LE and the other was seized by the finance company as the payments had not been made for months and CR lost his job.
I am speculating that the finance not being paid and CR losing his job could have been a direct result of LR taking $35k from business accounts earlier in the year and CV's untimely death. I am therefore also wondering if other cars have been seized that we are unaware of and maybe some of the phone accounts CV paid for have also been frozen and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname