Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone here imagine waking up in the morning and your spouse is dead on the floor next to the bed - one who was relatively young and very physically active - and you don't want to know why she died? It is just not even conceivable to me that you would not want to have an autopsy and find that out? Crazy to me. Sorry, just spouting off with frustration with these people!

Have we considered that TD may have committed suicide? Maybe it has been discussed, I am playing catch up.

So Lori expected a cool million upon Charles' demise and then found out she isn't getting it. It also sounds like Charles was strongly concerned that Lori and her brother were going to do away with him. I wish he wouldn't go to Lori's house by himself.

Have we considered that TD may have committed suicide? Maybe it has been discussed, I am playing catch up.
Certainly a worthwhile thought - not one that I had even considered. It just doesn't follow the patterning of deaths is all - not that it is a requirement to follow a pattern.

I'm wondering if there's anybody in TD's family circle who's into those herbal supplements, or who sells for a company like Nature's Sunshine etc., or otherwise involved in the health supplements lifestyle?
i am not sure what this would mean? most of my brother's newer Mormon family are into many MLM type businesses.... and for the most part IMO they really do not make money.

Thank you so much...adds a lot of info...and SO many more questions, so I hope you stay with me!! Someone else informed me that LV was at the conference in Boise in February.. Got that. (Not sure how verified, but assume to be true). Are you saying that the lawyers with the divorce papers tried to find her in BOISE (indicating to me that CV knew exactly where she was). And within some unknown timeframe she goes to her brothers in San Tan Valley. (Now this is interesting to me because I thought he was in Chandler or Gilbert....but most research I have done certainly puts his and Lori's father in San Tan Valley). Do we have any specific date that Lori and TR went to Kauai? And to what place. And where in heavens name was JJ during this sojourn to Kauai???????? I am sorry for all the questions...............but nothing so far really shows/proves/leads to the fact that Chad was also in Kauai...
All the sources are listed in the sections I quoted from Gardeners timeline.
No evidence they were both in Hawaii, only Lori and Tylee, at the Resort,
but evidence they were both at the Boise conference. JJ was with Charles and Kay because Lori did not want him. Everything I quoted was from the timeline except MOO that Chad may have visited too. I cannot see Lori there for a month on her own.

I swear this data is available......I don't know ow to get book sales data...but others here have expressed that they do. I just don't buy it...

The reality is that book sales figures are an interesting exercise. Most best seller lists for anything, books or CDs or whatever, are gathered by getting some book stores to report and extrapolating or publishers to report (and they have incentive to lie). You've also got the issues that in the case of books if you have a book aimed at a specific niche then certain retail outlets might be vastly more important than others relative to the norm. For example, if your books especially appeal to the Mormon market then Deseret Book and Seagull Book (a couple small-ish chains) are vastly more important than if you write legal thrillers.

However, you can get a good idea of how well a book or books are selling on Amazon based on sales ranking. People have gathered and continue to gather information on the volume of sales indicated by a particular rank. It isn't precise and they've established that velocity (how quick the sales came) factor in to sales ranks as well as pages read (for people who borrow an ebook through Kindle Unlimited, an Amazon program to be able to read certain books an unlimited amount for a monthly fee), and other things. The assumption that Chad isn't selling much in the way of books is from seeing that a random sampling of his and his titles don't have a good sales rank on Amazon combined with the knowledge that the two big book chains in his niche no longer carry his books. In other words, the outlets you'd expect him to be moving lots of product *IF* he was selling big numbers are either not carrying his titles are can be seen to not be moving product.

I assume they are living mostly off of Charles' estate. Not his life insurance--but all the (shared) assets he left behind. Bank accounts, business funds, etc. Maybe she sold a few of the dozen cars they seemed to have
Tammy also had life insurance. Since death was originally declared natural causes, quite possibly Chad already got it.

I've been thinking about how these two are financing their lives in paradise. If Chad truly does have a following, maybe supporters are sending him money. It's so easy to get people to send someone they admire and like money. It's even easier to get people to do that if they think the person is a prophet. I'm sure some of you have heard about the lady that started the alien reptile cult. She never met her followers, but she made a comfy six figure salary by publishing a few obscure books and creating Youtube videos. Maybe Chad's "followers" are still getting his messages from the AVOW private forum...IMO.

that’s a serious underground forum then.
Surely those followers also have access to the news and see what they’re really supporting?[/QUOTE]
so..so..scary... is there anyone out there that know about the underground funding aspects of all of this. Why would people WANT to do this......I really, truly would like to know........if anyone is listening. If it is the true believe of the July 2020 prosophy.... I can actually accept that, but if it is more of the "getting away with everything"... I would still like to know!!!

"Leave us alone," she said.
safe_image.php

Dateline NBC airing 2 hour special on Daybell case with new footage of couple at Hawaii resort | East Idaho News

He’s clenching his jaw hard when they’re asked if they care/are worried about the kids at all

Can anyone here imagine waking up in the morning and your spouse is dead on the floor next to the bed - one who was relatively young and very physically active - and you don't want to know why she died? It is just not even conceivable to me that you would not want to have an autopsy and find that out? Crazy to me. Sorry, just spouting off with frustration with these people!
I'd be begging for an autopsy, a reason!
...... No. Just. No.

I keep trying to reconcile the Chad I knew, when he was in the Bishopric of my home ward (congregation), with these events and I can’t. I agree completely that being on the side of truth and that which is right always seemed a true core value to him. That leaves only a few possibilities with regard to Tammy’s death—MOO.

1. Tammy did die of natural causes (which would be wild considering everything else). And as for the kids either they are ok (hard to believe at this point) or he believes Lori implicitly when she says they are ok, but she can’t prove it to him for their own safety.

2. She was poisoned but he had and still has no idea she was murdered in order to make way for the black widow to find a new home to spin her web. Like many others, he fell for Lori’s facade.

3. He participated in her murder but somehow justified it in his mind as an absolutely essential move, and he possibly even believes that he was commanded by God to do it.

Any of these answers could explain his defiance, his willingness to go to church, and his carefree demeanor. Any other answer, unless I haven’t thought of one which is highly possible, would indicate a complete personality change, a change from a person who aligned his identity with being on the “right” side of things to being ... well ... to being I don’t want to say what it’s so awful.

Obviously, he is doing all kinds of wrong things, but I just wonder if he doesn’t still actually think he’s completely in the right somehow. MOO
I cannot imagine how hard this must be for you..... Changes in personality are so hard to understand..... If Chad believes all this... it would be so hard to "hate" him. On the other hand, so many people have been hurt, that to believe he does not "care and feel" about all this is just...well...just so painful for people who have known him.

—I wrote this in response to @Gardener1850 but forgot to insert the quote. Going back to edit, I can’t figure out how to add it now. Sorry. The question was if there is anything special about SLC in the LDS Faith since there are temples everywhere.—

No. There isn’t anything special about the SLC temple or SLC generally. All temples are equal in terms of providing access to saving ordinances. But initially, in the early day’s of the church, the saints gathered to Salt Lake and Utah more broadly to strengthen each other and because there weren’t temples everywhere. Now there are and so gathering to Utah isn’t important like it once was.

Last edited:
Do you that know Chad, think that he will eventually miss doing the podcasts, the book talks he did, the serving in the church? I mean how much can Lori "entertain" him. Life has got to be pretty boring, especially if they are followed everywhere by photogs and gawkers (which is awesome btw) even if they try to go to the beach. How long can he stand this on a day to day basis. What does he enjoy doing that he can't do now? Camping, hanging out with the guys? BBQ's with the kids? I am wondering how long he will hang in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea