Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know how long they have known. Did they find the "deceased man" a couple of days ago and were waiting for the body to be located to release info? Or did they find the man together? Is the NAPA store even related? I need details. MOO

Makes you wonder if the deceased male is a son to the man that owns the home. Out of all the nearby SO's near or in the neighborhood, only 1 lives nearby. The rest have are employed nearby.

I thought there were 36 sex offenders in Cayce, SC
Cayce, SC Registered Sex Offenders in Richland County | Homefacts
Richland County
Richland County Sheriff's Department
Lexington Country 24 sex offenders
Registered sex offenders in Lexington, South Carolina - crimes listed, registry-based, living in this city

A few as close as 2.8 miles away from her home I believe.

Nic Jones‏Verified account @NicJonesReports
Little Faye Marie Swetlik will be remembered as a bubbly, energetic, talkative six-year-old. Many folks say she wasn’t shy and was a friend to everyone. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family, Cayce, and the surrounding communities.

EQrfe9iWoAEOWMX.jpg

EQrfe9iWoAQ4pkq.jpg

EQrfe9iXsAAj2D3.jpg

11:33 AM - 13 Feb 2020

IIRC the press conference said "we also need to tell you a deceased male was found during our investigation and this investigation is just beginning" That's it. Nothing about a house or if/how it's connected. YET

ETA: That's not verbatim. That's just my IMHO summary.

It will all come out in time, but it’s important for LE to NOT jump the gun and point fingers before they’ve analyzed everything. It’s an integrity move that they didn’t name the decedent the suspect. Moo.

IF Faye's body was found in a home, along with a deceased male ...I would think that male lives alone, hence not a teen.
Unless.....the dad/parent has been out of town.

You'd think that would be the case, but I think these people are impulsive and think they'll figure stuff out as they go along. With that said, the reason I thought it could be son of the person that owns the home is because they said " home of a man who lived in her neighborhood. A deceased male also was found"

Could be that they are just playing it safe since they next of kin hasn't been notified.

I just want to know how long they have known. Did they find the "deceased man" a couple of days ago and were waiting for the body to be located to release info? Or did they find the man together? Is the NAPA store even related? I need details. MOO

I think (my theory only) he was discovered after this morning's PC--maybe even just killed himself after the PC--and then she was discovered shortly thereafter. Maybe he left a note.

That was not stated by LE at the presser. So unless they have insider information, I’d take that as assumptions or inaccurate reporting.
Could be. It did seem as if LE had reason to believe the suspect lived close by early on, so I'm assuming they had reason to think either the victim or the perp would be found in or near that development. Jmo

IF Faye's body was found in a home, along with a deceased male ...I would think that male lives alone, hence not a teen.
Unless.....the dad/parent has been out of town.

Little Jessica Ridgeway's killer didn't live alone. He was able to hide parts of her in a crawl space in the home and his mother was none the wiser. I just hope that it wasn't a teen who did this. The world is just too sad anymore!

I respectfully disagree. I think it's a "fresh" suicide, but not unrelated.
Yeah, they just have to be connected.

Once this guy kidnapped and murdered Faye, the walls began to close in. The neighborhood was locked down, cops were going door to door, and he was trapped.

I think this will end up being a crime of opportunity, by someone who didn’t think ahead. Maybe someone young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa