Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pregnant sister was killed by her narcissist and manipulative husband in September. He then killed himself after he shot her 3 times, but made sure to call his friend and blame her for his upcoming death.
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister and her baby.... my sincere condolences to you and your family

Driving 105 as a shortcut from the SW Denver metro area to Colorado Springs many times I’ve always had excellent cell service. Verizon coverage is best here
That is very helpful information, thank you. It seems then that the identification of and narrowing down of this search area is because of phone pings and/or GPS information (possible tips, but who knows).

This is a clear sign of WS's addiction. I know because I have been having symptoms myself.

We don't need a break in the case as much as a break from following all these heartbreaking cases! I just might take one soon since I'm still having trouble with the site which makes it even more stressful.

Grounding can help.
Get into nature.
Pine forests are excellent for soothing your pineal gland.
While you are there, breathe deeply (in thru nose/ out thru mouth is best).
Send each breath to a different part of your body/Vessel.
Thank your Vessel, for serving you.
I can recommend a good spiritual mentor, if u like.
Sending you love and light.

She is in a deep hole, as you say, but I would be willing to bet that she thinks she's safe behind the runaway/abduction lie. Just like Patrick Frazee was so incredulous that people would not believe Kelsey just went off somewhere and killed herself - "no body no crime" as he said; I think LS believes that she created this scenario that can't be disproved. That's what all of her ridiculous ramblings were about, IMO. I trust that Dan May is way ahead of her and she won't know what hit her when he is done if she is in any way responsible for the loss of little Gannon. MOO. May God be with Gannon and everyone working to find him.

I'm not a seer and don't even play one on TV, but IMO, it is not beyond the realm of possibilities that LS will kill herself, run and hide, stick to her story or make up a new one. I won't be surprised by any outcome.

Today is another bitterly cold day in gorgeous Colorado Springs. After a foggy start to yesterday, today is supposed to be bright and sunny. Although temperatures won’t get over 25 all day. Tomorrow looks to be a repeat of today. Then the bottom falls out Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Praying for you sweet Gannon.

@kittythehare LE must have something they are confident with or they wouldn't be putting all those resources on the ground with such persistence. It looks sparsely populated by map, is phone coverage solid out there or spotty? I wonder if someone is talking because the search is so specific.

I don't think we've ever experienced service problems on our phones (Verizon)i that specific area. We do experience problems when we are in valleys between multiple rocky ridges.

In looking at the search area photos, I realized something this morning. The gated community they are searching just past Palmer Lake is right across the way from a Christmas tree farm (might be a closed now as I can't find it on google) but perhaps they got a tree there and that's how TS knew about the location? Just trying o think of reasons for her to be aware of the area. MOO.

Hi Webslueth family :)
I'm in UK and am just wondering what the time is over there??? Am hoping they will be out searching again soon, especially as the search was in such a precise area yesterday. Let's hope they are closing in on something soooon!! Prayers for Gannon's family, amy today bring some answers for all those anxiouslywaiting xx
Currently 7:20 a.m. in Colorado Springs

IMO, stakes are high for the guilty when investigators start to focus in on specific areas of interest, like we started to see unfold yesterday. It's painfully obvious with the resources they brought in that this case is roaring behind the scenes. What does the guilty do right now? They make me incredibly nervous in this stage.....

Last edited:
ACCIDENT: It took me a while, but instead of just messaging one person who asked, I thought I would put the link here for everyone who wants to see it. It comes from some screenshots of LS's on FB and someone captured them before they were deleted.
At 17:02 and 18:39, she mentions ACCIDENT. Her words- not mine.
Thank you to Plunder for this- look for her youtube vids- she does an excellent job.

LeTecia Stauch Blames Bath Salts, Neighbor, Bio Mom & Dad in Gannon Stauch’s Disappearance: Facebook
FB isn't main stream media.. can't discuss here

Omar's been found safe
Yes, I established that in my post. However, it is interesting that two boys with dark hair came up missing in the same area. And thought it was worth mentioning that the news got his age wrong and that the missing reports still has him missing when the news said he had been found.

Whew, took me almost 2 days but I finally got caught up. I was really hoping that by the time I got to page 6 there would be news that they found him. So, here is my daily hope that today will be the day they find Gannon or make an arrest.

Hi Webslueth family :)
I'm in UK and am just wondering what the time is over there??? Am hoping they will be out searching again soon, especially as the search was in such a precise area yesterday. Let's hope they are closing in on something soooon!! Prayers for Gannon's family, amy today bring some answers for all those anxiouslywaiting xx

7 am right now
In looking at the search area photos, I realized something this morning. The gated community they are searching just past Palmer Lake is right across the way from a Christmas tree farm (might be a closed now as I can't find it on google) but perhaps they got a tree there and that's how TS knew about the location? Just trying o think of reasons for her to be aware of the
area. MOO.
The annual summer Renaissance Festival in Larkspur brings much traffic to 105 and serves to avoid the ongoing 1-25 construction mess, perhaps she has attended?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz