Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm speculating that LE found a small 'rain boot with polka dots' which had some fairly fresh pine needles/leaves/dirt debris on it which led LE to believe Faye was transferred to a location in the woods.
JMO.
Her rain boots would be easily recognized. I was just looking at Valentine's photos of my 9 month old Great Grandson, and counting my blessings. How could anyone harm a child? Go rest with the Angels Sweet Girl.

There could also be accomplices

Right. Im glad LE is making sure they know who did this before making any claims about the male person found dead.

They did specifically say some things that may make us think a certain way but of course things could change if they find new evidence. This is just my notes from PC below so take with a grain of salt because it may not have been verbatim:

"We have no reason to believe there is an active threat at this time.

We have no suspects at this time and we are not seeking any more POI at this time."

I only saw that the SUV owner had been identified and I am assuming was cleared. But I did see on CBS that the police had checked the wooded area she was found days earlier. So I am wondering if he kept her in his car for a few days and after the police started coming around he freaked out and moved her to the woods during the night.

So far no further information on the silver sedan and we have no information that it belongs to Coty (and if it did and police spoke with him, they likely wouldn't have been asking the public to identify that driver). IMO the silver car is now a moot point and was just LE covering *ALL* the bases to completely rule out a car abduction.

Statistically, this crime would have a sole perpetrator and the victim would have been killed within hours of being lured/taken away.
The only silver lining here - LE worked this case so hard right from the getgo and that is what found Faye to bring her home - as tragic and horrible as this is, some families don't ever get their loved one back home.

Not to go off track, but I believe its more as to how people are inclined...if you KWIM?
yes, if you have an inclination to the darker more notorious side of things, *advertiser censored* would be a facilitator. whereas, for others, its purely a medium for enhancing your sex life....if that makes sense?
Yes I think it often arouses really dark thoughts that otherwise might not be. And then they require more and more extreme, taboo material to get satisfaction.
Even mainstream *advertiser censored* is full of exploitation and horrors. You can never be sure what kind of circumstances have led someone to that film set. I don't support any of it.

I’m amazed that with the incredible police presence “he” (whoever that might be) was able to move her to the woods. Even at night it seems incredibly risky.
Out the back door of #602 into the woods appears to be just a few feet.
Unclear if there are any spot lights in the back of the apartments.
JMO.

Purely speculating, if you were going to commit suicide after murdering someone why would risk burying the person you murdered, especially knowing that LE was all over the area searching for the missing person you had murdered?
Someone speculated that possibly the finding of the Faye led to a suicide, that's what I'm thinking may have happened too.

I’m amazed that with the incredible police presence “he” (whoever that might be) was able to move her to the woods. Even at night it seems incredibly risky.
At night they probably had a minimal law enforcement presence there. Just enough officers to secure the neighborhood, and check any vehicles coming and going.

I think that’s why this guy dumped the body where he did. He couldn’t put her in a vehicle and not be discovered.

I have to stay off the Cayce Public Safety and WLTX Facebook pages. Someone smack some sense into me. People are being so nasty, towards her mother, towards LE. I don't understand why people think it is ok to spew such hateful and ignorant ^#*@.

Purely speculating, if you were going to commit suicide after murdering someone why would risk burying the person you murdered, especially knowing that LE was all over the area searching for the missing person you had murdered?
Someone speculated that possibly the finding of the Faye led to a suicide, that's what I'm thinking may have happened too.

I dont think they said that her body was buried. As far as I know, they havnt released any info about how she was when found, but I could be wrong

Right. Im glad LE is making sure they know who did this before making any claims about the male person found dead.

They did specifically say some things that may make us think a certain way but of course things could change if they find new evidence. This is just my notes from PC below so take with a grain of salt because it may not have been verbatim:

"We have no reason to believe there is an active threat at this time.

We have no suspects at this time and we are not seeking any more POI at this time."
^^ This!!

Yeah. If you attempt to move or conceal a body, it’s probably because you plan to get away with it.

I think he realized that he was about to be caught.

As far as the court system goes, wouldnt LE need more than just the trash can being corrolated to his house number, to press charges? I mean, anyone can put their trash into anyones bin...
Yes they would definitely need more than that. The fact that both Faye and the owner of that bin are dead is very strong indication though. Common sense tells us what most likely happened here but absolutely they would need more evidence to be certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500