Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me figure out how Venmo timestamps work? I know with social media the time I see on the screen can be vastly different from the time someone else sees based on either my settings or the other users' settings. Here is Tylee's Venmo: Tylee Ryan

I see the following dates and times on my screen:

Tylee Ryan paid CR
❤️
on October 16, 2019 at 07:43PM - Comments (0)
b29828a0-0268-4fd5-b783-660c0c0c656f

Tylee Ryan paid CR
we love you
on October 10, 2019 at 11:39PM - Comments (0)

Tylee Ryan paid CR
❤️
on September 11, 2019 at 01:07AM - Comments (0)

Tylee Ryan paid CR
!!
on August 6, 2019 at 12:33AM - Comments (0)

------------------------------------------------
Are these the times showing for everyone else or are these times only showing me when the transaction happened in my timezone (EST)? Some of the transactions seem late at night but maybe not if I have to convert to MST.

MOO.

(I edited CR's name to initials due to TOS)

10/16/19 payment shows 3:43 pm for me.

I'm on EST

Attachments

• 20200220_080117.jpg
    20200220_080117.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 26
I need to correct my previous post on the vehicle detail: obviously when the seat was removed from the storage, Lori's car was used (previously I stated it was Alex's truck).

To me the person carrying out the seat and the tire looks the same as the peson who visited the storage on his own and was presumed to be Alex. So does the man seen with Lori on Oct 2nd. The build, the loose jacket, his walk and posture appear the same. The jacket appears to have a hoodie and he's wearing a baseball hat.
so, does anyone know if AC was a ball cap wearer? There are those that do - some of which I know that it is such a habit I think they wear them to bed.

It is always possible that the ball cap was a ruse, but could that be something to add to our arsenal of sleuthing?

ETA - grammar

Since the Dateline became available online today I made time to watch it tonight. Overall I agee with what others have said that there wasn't really much in the way of new information for those who have been following along here from the beginning, but I'm still glad I watched it. Seeing some of the players as well as friends and family who got screen time, listening to them talk, and seeing everything in a nice little package was a good review and I think helpful even without any new information.

However, there was one item near the start that threw me a bit. They basically started the story talking about the police going by Lori's apartment to do the welfare check on JJ on November 26th. They say Alex answered the door and when they asked where JJ was Alex said he was with JJ's grandparents in Louisiana. They then said that Lori was there and they asked her and she gave them another story that also ended up not checking out. Doesn't this contradict what we've heard up to this point? The story from the beginning was that they talked to Lori and Chad on 11/26 and they gave them a story that didn't check out. Alex wasn't mentioned as being present, but Chad was. Here, Chad isn't mentioned at all as even being present. At this point it seems like his claim that Lori didn't have an minor children could be reality. I'd always looked at the welfare check as being a point where he had to know that wasn't reality.

MOO
Yes. This was discussed last Fri (thread 15, around #74-78). When I first heard that AC answered the door, my first thought was "why is AC answering the door at Lori's unit?". My second thought was: "why is AC answering LE's question with a lie instead of just saying: "hold on, I'll get my sister" ?

So I assumed that maybe (contrary to everything we'd heard up to then) that Lori and Chad were maybe NOT home (meaning they could've left long before the 26th..it was just AC!).

But I was wrong - that wasn't true (about Lori at least): Indicolite caught it in the preview (for the dateline show) that Lori was in fact there, and that she was in fact asked (after AC) where JJ was, and that she did in fact lie as well (not sure if it was the exact same lie as the one AC told or not).

One key take away I had though (after the reassurance that Lori was present) was: if AC lied (which he did), he either had to have personally known what happened to the kids, or Lori had told him a lie about something SHE had done with the kids.

But now that you mention it, I still don't think we know for sure whether Chad was there on the 26th or not (I thought I'd read in several very early thread posts that he was there, that "Lori and Chad had lied to LE the day of the welfare check"). Maybe that was answered or obvious in the preview as well, idk. Maybe indicolite remembers. I haven't been able to find any confirmation.

Not saying you’re wrong, but I live in a heavily mormon area of idaho and have lots of mormon family members and friends too and in my experience lds people aren’t any less likely to divorce or have multiple divorces/fast marriages than anyone else. Just imo
i see that i misread your post here. Sorry for the confusion. Most of the Mormons I have known have been where there are very few Mormons...maybe that taints my view from the norm.

The more I look at the timeline the more Thanksgiving 2019 looks important.

Stay with me here

L + CD are married, no one is at their wedding and they get a long term let in Hawaii.

The owner of property asks them to leave because doesn't feel comfortable after discovering about TD death.

They don't get another let in Hawaii. But instead go back to Rexburg. Where they meet up with AC and prehaps more people.

Previously to this MBP had tried twice in two days to reach her children with AC bailing her out of jail.

They then all disappear for a while. Including MBP because she misses court date for custody hearing.

Then AC & MBP marriages. In the same city a day apart but MBP doesn't go to ACs.

Then L + CD turn back up in Hawaii.

Why leave in the first place? Signing a rental agreement suggests their plan was Hawaii from the very start. So why leave?

What if L + CD had always planned on going back to Rexburg? What if they had planned on then leaving Rexburg? If they didn't want anyone to know where they where going too, flying to Rexburgs nearest airport and then driving to their real destination makes sense.

They might have brought leaving forward because of police visit. But prehaps not. Hence leaving things or prehaps that was part of their plan.

But it seems like the main players all have the opportunity to be in Las Vegas for the few days before and after Thanksgiving 2019.

There is strange and desperate behaviour shown in the weeks leading upto Thanksgiving week, which makes me think its important for them all to be somewhere together.

It might not even be in Arizona. Arizona could be on the way back from where they were. Or it could be a close by.

MOO

Last edited:
Our company use to allow our financial advisors to become licensed to give Medallion Guarantees, we now have to write a letter of instruction and send them in to be verified. So that's something, I recently had to get one and know some credit unions/banks do provide them same day. The president day think does pose a wrench in the thought but it's also a damn good alibi because they would have had enough time to stop at a bank.
I still think any higher level manager could have easily met them at the bank on Monday...much more privacy, no people around....

I still think any higher level manager could have easily met them at the bank on Monday...much more privacy, no people around....

Is that even legal to do banking business when the Federal Reserve is closed? I realize atm's are always open. But what about anything requiring a signature? Jmo

This woman is a freakin nut. She is changing her storyline as an attempt to be relevant $$$.. look at me look at me! MOO

My theory is that JR is/was in love with Chad.

That's why she came out right away in defense of him.

But notice that the wedding photos are what finally had her speak out against the situation?

It reinforced the vibe I had from the first video she made; they were lovers and broke up. Taking the books with her!

Also anyone else understand podcasting from the car?
It's like you can't talk crazy inside the home?!

Crazy cartalk with JR and friends....

Is that even legal to do banking business when the Federal Reserve is closed? I realize atm's are always open. But what about anything requiring a signature? Jmo

Some people in our office work on days the Fed/Stock Market is closed. We just can't perform trades, any money movement involving banks/checking would be done on the following business day, but no reason business could not be conducted.

I’ve been reading this forum for the last couple of weeks off and on and was just wondering how much is known about AC’s job as a truck driver? I’ve seen a few comments that he transported hazardous waste to different locations. Quite a few of these companies put hazardous waste in plastic barrels and pails to be sent straight to incinerators. Hopefully, LE has a good tracking record of his pickups and deliveries and if he forged any paperwork.

Some people in our office work on days the Fed/Stock Market is closed. We just can't perform trades, any money movement involving banks/checking would be done on the following business day, but no reason business could not be conducted.

So it's okay to sign documents just knowing it won't process until the next business day? I never thought about that. Jmo.

Are they dead or alive? Just a question - do we have proof either way? Have I missed something? I think truth be told for many it’s just a gut feeling one way or the other.

Some will say it is based on history or profiling, which can be true, but in the end is there enough triable truth available to us? And some are just crazy enough to not follow the guidelines of a profile! Shame on them!

I realize as humans we may have a tendency to want others to agree with us. We may also have a tendency to want to believe the best. But to find the truth, I believe we need to forget either of the above and only look at the facts as we know them. Or fight to find new facts!

I love the way we are picking at who may have been in the storage photos. Just as Nate and LE won’t say for sure who they are, we should be trying to figure out - as many are, who it could be. I think that is an important missing clue. I may be wrong, but other than opening the storage account, do we have enough proof with these grainy photos that the female is always Lori? Just a question? We need to sometimes even question the obvious.

Could it be someone else who has been in the picture but has tried to appear to be on the “good side” as a ruse? I would hope that LE has verified all whereabouts of friends and family. Though we may have rules of who is “sleuthable” - they don’t.

Here’s praying someone finds some answers (maybe someone here) and passes them on to LE!

ETA - JMO MOO Just musing

You are right! I should have dived into the schedule of talks. The flyer lists them as featured speakers, so I was misled and passed on bad info. Sorry! I am deleting my post.

One thing that is amazing to me........... I have mentioned multiple/quick marriages with everyone in the Cox/LVD family... With the Mormons I know and am related to, people stay together...single marriages for the most part... But even every periphery person in this weird case has multiple/quick marriages....and many divorces and quick remarries in the last FEW" years. This does give the feeling that "something more is really going on" in the minds of these preppers and doomers. Do some research on these folks who are feeding egos, writing books, selling fear, and robbing the innocent---most-->going against mainstream LDS.......... what wild and crazy people!!! MOO.
This is why i believe we can't dismiss their beliefs outright. Now, there may be insurance policies involved in some but there does seem to be a trend of getting rid of husbands... perhaps in order to be wed to the apostles of the group, the new prophets...multiple marriages are allowable in their beliefs. Not that they are anything close to actual mainstream LDS.

Back where? I don't see CD or LV being welcomed back to Rexburg and it seems like CD has burned bridges with relatives in Utah. Where would they go?
After the catastrophe, there would only be the 144,000 remaining. So, only the faithful to their beliefs (in their minds) would be left. As a result only sympathizers to their cause would remain.

10/16/19 payment shows 3:43 pm for me.

I'm on EST

Thanks! Do you have a Venmo account and are you viewing Tylee's transactions while logged in? Perhaps that makes a difference and perhaps Venmo users will see the time the post was actually made rather than the time from their timezone?

ETA: Nevermind, I see you are logged in.

In this great community there are people who are so wonderful at details, timelines, measurements and scrutinize them and explaining the relevance. I can’t get passed intensely Interrogating her. So impressed with what so many of you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes