Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the stepmother is removed from the picture altogether...not sure how different the investigation part of this case would look? Seems like most other searches for a missing child to me, when no Amber Alert was able to be issued, i.e searching the home, doing searches based on tips, giving out very little to the public. I do not see them doing anything in particular that screams “we know what happened, we just need to prove it.” But jmo.
Everything I’m seeing tells me that they know who did it.

From their messaging, to DA May actually visiting the house, to the described treatment of the SM by police (her interview).

Their alleged reaction to the truck video (this is the break we needed), to their response to media questions asking for their take on it.

I mean, she left with him, and only she returned. That’s not a hard puzzle to put together (that she did something nefarious), especially with the rest of it. It’s a matter of proving exactly what happened.

Not only am I seeing no indication they are lost, but I’m seeing the exact opposite. It may take time, but they’ll get there.

No. Nothing about the video is conclusive yet everyone is acting like it is which is what it was intended to do by design IMO. The statement by the neighbor is also not fact. His interpretation of fathers reaction and what he was told by LE is EXTREMELY SPECULATIVE. Yet this is treated as fact which IMO is wrong.

We do not know the day, time, whether it was even the same footage from the same day, who was in the footage and what happened before, during and after the footage we were shown.

In other words, we were provided this footage purposefully and the purpose was to distract. If you read between the lines (and bArely have to do that) that video was purposefully released with LE approval. IMO
May I ask what your thoughts are regarding SM’s changing story as to the events of that weekend? What do you believe is the conspiracy being perpetrated by LE to distract the masses? And why? Do we have evidence of this police department engaging in such in the recent past?

Surely it is Critical to consider all vantage points but accusing LE of distraction to make one person look like a suspect they believe is innocent requires more evidence, ‘Kay?

Do you guys remember the day they told us a neighbor had video and we saw small screenshots of dark camera footage? Then the next day the "leaked" footage came out and it was daylight footage? Is it possible the real footage with real important info is still the nighttime footage?

Maybe the Sherri Papini kidnapping gang rolled thru Colorado Springs? I'd love to hear what that description was, because usually made up descriptions of perpetrators are somewhat...skewed by stereotypes. The bottom line is LS just gives so little info to the public, IMO, because she feels entitled to be believed. Dropping something like "day one they had a description" but not elaborating on that description is b.s. She's full of lies, insert appropriate metaphor here. Might be contrary to opinion here but if I were LE I'd still go after every charge but murder on her until he's found: obstruction, false statements, etc. She's obviously not helping anything at this point, just put her away for something as the investigation goes on.

I do wonder, if LE has solid proof that's she's lied about x, y or z, WHY they haven't arrested her on some hindering an investigation charge, so they can get her isolated and maybe getting the chance to get her to break. Hers is a personality, I think, that would find it extremely difficult to stay silent.

Do you guys remember the day they told us a neighbor had video and we saw small screenshots of dark camera footage? Then the next day the "leaked" footage came out and it was daylight footage? Is it possible the real footage with real important info is still the nighttime footage?
Yes. I've believed this to be the case for a few days, but didn't express it as well as you did right here. Thanks!

Both could be important. The daytime video shows what it shows. The nighttime video may very well show preparations being made for the next day.

I believe this was premeditated, and she knew she was going to kill him on the day prior. So that time period may be key, especially if she put things in her vehicle.

From their messaging, to DA May actually visiting the house, to the described treatment of the SM by police (her interview).

Their alleged reaction to the truck video (this is the break we needed), to their response to media questions asking for their take on it.

I mean, she left with him, and only she returned. That’s not a hard puzzle to put together (that she did something nefarious), especially with the rest of it. It’s a matter of proving exactly what happened.

Not only am I seeing no indication they are lost, but I’m seeing the exact opposite. It may take time, but they’ll get there.
Appreciate your assessment of LE investigation. Patience, my friends.

Appreciate your assessment of LE investigation. Patience, my friends.
Both could be important. The daytime video shows what it shows. The nighttime video may very well show preparations being made for the next day.

I believe this was premeditated, and she knew she was going to kill him on the day prior. So that time period may be key, especially if she put things in her vehicle.
premeditated, to conceal child abuse. IMO

I want to have hope. I want to believe he is safe somewhere. I just don’t know how else to explain snow sifting and crime labs out at the house multiple times.

Well, the 'real' perp, you know, the one that abducted Gannon, was in the home, tinkering in the garage, playing with the carpet, and videotaping TS. The 'real' perp drove off for a couple hours, in AS's truck, and came back later, after having pizza with Gannon, who got out the other side of the truck, and went through the side gate. BTW, they took a few hikes in the rt. 105 area, just to get some fresh air, before the snow came. Sarcasm off.

Common denominator, all roads lead to a 't'. In the entire fiasco, it is ONLY 't' that would be able to answer the questions I have.

The only exception to this, would be, if one suspects LH, or AS, to be perps/co-perps in this scenario.

No way I believe GS walked away from that house. I might be able to believe he ran away during that 4 hour window, or was handed off, or abducted during that time. BUT, even so, if that were the case, it is still ONLY 't' that could answer the questions I have regarding same.

moo

Last edited:
^^ This is my thought!

The problem is, there are a lot of cameras in this neighbourhood. And none of them picked up Gannon walking down the road. No pictures of him wandering off to hide.

There is a ring camera on Gannon's front porch. No images of him leaving that afternoon.

And at 3 to 4 pm, that street is extremely active with kids returning home from school. No one saw Gannon that afternoon at all.

Were there any snowbanks at the time he went missing?

As far as I know, we haven't been told for certain what other cameras captured nor told who saw him that day. We don't even know who is on the driveway video, what it shows, nor when it was captured. Of course I could be missing information.

ya know...somebody mentioned it earlier but nobody has really pushed this issue...why no Amber Alert? Even suspected young runaways get an Amber Alert. In this case, if LS implies in her ever changing stories that GS left with somebody and now can't be found...still no Amber Alert. LE must clearly know that issuing an Amber Alert is not warranted based on what they know and what they are keeping out of press to preserve their investigation.

They are solving a puzzle. Hence the puzzle symbol. Blue because they’re cops.
And it's been stated that blue is Gannon's favorite color.

Colorado Springs hockey team sports blue for Gannon

"For the Colorado Springs Tigers, this year’s President’s Day Tournament means more than just winning.

“We tape our sticks as a team together so we can be unified and show our support for Gannon,” Player Zachary Peterson said.

Blue is Gannon Stauch’s favorite color. Every player on the team decided to wrap their stick with blue tape to bring awareness."

BBM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member