Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the truck was her husband's. If it was a manual, I can say from my experience, I have a stick car and my wife would struggle like that even though I've owned it for years and is my daily driver. She'd manage it due to the few times shes driven it, but would look very similar to what we see in the video. And actually, likewise, I have a truck that's automatic and due to its size I could see my wife also looking herky-jerky with it when she drives it.
The whole thing about her reversing ability was that she seemed far more proficient at it in the morning than she did in the afternoon, far as I remember/.
A change occurred and we discussed it here at the time. (reason I was tuned in was because I lack all ability to reverse a vehicle, myself)

No. Nothing about the video is conclusive yet everyone is acting like it is which is what it was intended to do by design IMO. The statement by the neighbor is also not fact. His interpretation of fathers reaction and what he was told by LE is EXTREMELY SPECULATIVE. Yet this is treated as fact which IMO is wrong.

We do not know the day, time, whether it was even the same footage from the same day, who was in the footage and what happened before, during and after the footage we were shown.

In other words, we were provided this footage purposefully and the purpose was to distract. If you read between the lines (and bArely have to do that) that video was purposefully released with LE approval. IMO

The dad’s alleged reaction to the video, combined with law enforcement’s reaction to it (both on and off the record), in no way makes reaching a conclusion “highly speculative.”

There’s plenty there with which to draw an interference, and it just so happens to fit perfectly with everything else.

Gannon didn’t disappear into thin air while walking to a friend’s house.

If he left with mom, and never returned, then it all fits:

<modsnip: removed direct accusation> she returned home, and the lies began.

They haven’t stopped since.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicole Fierro

@FierroNicole

·
3h

Blue ribbons now mark the location more than a hundred searchers, investigators and FBI crews centered on for over a week in the investigation into Gannon Stauch’s disappearance. All search efforts around HWY 105 have been suspended. Teams remain available to follow leads.

I just got chills and tears :(

The dad’s alleged reaction to the video, combined with law enforcement’s reaction to it (both on and off the record), in no way makes reaching a conclusion “highly speculative.”

There’s plenty there with which to draw an interference, and it just so happens to fit perfectly with everything else.

Gannon didn’t disappear into thin air while walking to a friend’s house.

If he left with mom, and never returned, then it all fits:

<modsnip: removed direct accusation> she returned home, and the lies began.

They haven’t stopped since.

All roads lead to a 't'.

There simply is no other logical avenue of thought.

moo

Last edited by a moderator:
Your batting average is way too high for me to try and throw one past ya. But this time I do hope you’re a swing and a miss on the premeditation. That degree of preplanning makes it so much fouler. I feel nauseous.
It’s highly unusual, as most events like this seem to be spur of the moment.

An adult loses their temper, abuses a child, and ends up killing them. That’s when the cover up typically begins.

This is very different from the norm, but it’s the only thing that makes sense to me.

Do you guys remember the day they told us a neighbor had video and we saw small screenshots of dark camera footage? Then the next day the "leaked" footage came out and it was daylight footage? Is it possible the real footage with real important info is still the nighttime footage?
That's the only option that would (imo) justify what RD supposedly said about looking at unusual timeframes, however he said it. And that he had to put it on the tv to see it better (because it was dark?). Maybe when the case is solved I might believe his unusual time frame was just one hour before the "disappearance", but so far it seems unbelievable. There were 2 vehicles with lights, at night, right where that driveway would be, assuming it's film of that same angle which it appears to be. We were told that it was probably just some random screen shot from RD's computer.

The whole thing about her reversing ability was that she seemed far more proficient at it in the morning than she did in the afternoon, far as I remember/.
A change occurred and we discussed it here at the time. (reason I was tuned in was because I lack all ability to reverse a vehicle, myself)

Ah, I see...I missed that convo. I didn't see anything that piqued my interest in her back up abilities but would be interesting to read what others were discussing.

I'm going to quote my own post here to reiterate what I said earlier, without apology, nor pitchforks.
We are all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions. I am of the opinion that regardless of the outcome, I will not apologize to TS. Ever. I will GLADLY fall down in overwhelming joy if Gannon is found alive and well and there is some outcome none of us could have predicted that doesn't involve TS. I will say I was wrong, most certainly.

And in fact, that has been my position all along. That there is always a chance he is still out there. I won't stop hoping and praying for that until I am told there is no hope left.

But if anyone wants to feel disgust toward me, so be it. I can sleep at night just fine.

BTW, crime scene units are back at the house apparently. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence. Probably looking for more evidence of that friend/person Gannon left with, hopefully.
ETA: I am searching now for a valid news outlet reporting the above...

I apologize if my wording rubbed you and others the wrong way and was simply using the “apology” reference to bolster my point about the potential for her to be unfairly convicted in the public sphere and probably should have been left out as it seems to have distracted from the point I’m trying to make.

Especially since I personally wouldn’t be making an apology because I think, and very strongly, that he is alive, that there are many different layers to a complex situation and that the main players went outside the bounds of the law despite their, mostly, good intentions.

I just thought it was because the first time, she didn't need to do a good parking job because she was leaving. The second time, she likely wanted the truck to be correctly parked, either for convenience or to have it in the same position that it was when AS left town.

@EPCSheriff tells me the crime lab is at the home as part of their ongoing investigation. Investigators have told us before they use this method to gather evidence using the “proper meausures.” They willl not share any specific info. #FindGannon #GannonStauch

Catherine Silver on Twitter

Is it possible they're getting different search warrants for different things based on what they find away from the home? I don't know how general or specific search warrants are, especially in a case like this where they haven't named a suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ