Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to go back to what I said in the first days--the child is not safe. If she truly was being kept by someone, they would have come forward by now, out of fear if for no other reason! I can see only two scenarios and as the story unfolds, both seem even more plausible. If what HW said was true at all, the baby got a broken arm while staying with the dad, supposedly from falling. Still the mother did not rush back to get her. How in the world Grandma and her boyfriend got their hands on the car that belonged to HW's brother is beyond me. Things are just too twisted. I fear that the baby was actually sold by Grandma and the BF, maybe just "temporarily" for horrible things, and they never got her back. MOO

I have to go back to what I said in the first days--the child is not safe. If she truly was being kept by someone, they would have come forward by now, out of fear if for no other reason! I can see only two scenarios and as the story unfolds, both seem even more plausible. If what HW said was true at all, the baby got a broken arm while staying with the dad, supposedly from falling. Still the mother did not rush back to get her. How in the world Grandma and her boyfriend got their hands on the car that belonged to HW's brother is beyond me. Things are just too twisted. I fear that the baby was actually sold by Grandma and the BF, maybe just "temporarily" for horrible things, and they never got her back. MOO

This is now the third person who has been attributed to owning the BMW in this thread.

Me too. Right now I'm back to puzzling over yesterday's press conference and wondering what the sheriff meant by his comments that MB's statements weren't adding up to surveillance footage and eyewitness reports. Does "eyewitness " here mean someone who actually did see Evelyn after the time frame MB said she last saw her ? Or does it mean someone whom MB said saw Evelyn at a certain time who actually didn't see her?

These are the kind of minute details that make me feel as if my head is about to explode, because there's just no possible way for me to answer that given what I actually know.
I read that things she said were conflicting. Dates and other details.

Me too. Right now I'm back to puzzling over yesterday's press conference and wondering what the sheriff meant by his comments that MB's statements weren't adding up to surveillance footage and eyewitness reports. Does "eyewitness " here mean someone who actually did see Evelyn after the time frame MB said she last saw her ? Or does it mean someone whom MB said saw Evelyn at a certain time who actually didn't see her?

These are the kind of minute details that make me feel as if my head is about to explode, because there's just no possible way for me to answer that given what I actually know.

Surveillance footage makes me think she claimed to have gone somewhere or taken Evelyn somewhere at a specific time and they couldn’t find evidence of that. Eyewitness statements I’m guessing refer to what they have heard from the babysitter, other family members, friends, etc. My assumption was that it comes down to her lying about her whereabouts and/or Evelyn’s whereabouts. But, that’s JMO.

This isn't about nationality.
Gypsy is a racial slur.
It would not be okay for anyone here to use the many other racial slurs that apply to people of color, would it ? Google will help you out with this if you need further explanation. The correct identifiers are Romany, Romani or Roma and Irish Travellers or Travellers. The two groups are distinctly different though the slur has been used to describe both.

There’s debate as to whether that’s a racial slur. In my group it’s not. It’s not the accurate term but my people are colloquially known as a direct translation to the word Gypsies and it is not considered offensive. My screen name directly translates to “Gypsy girl”. People have used the term derogatorily of course and it originated from Gadjos who had the false belief that Roma were from Egypt. But many Romani people have adopted the term in direct translations in various regions.

I do not consider it a racial slur.

This isn't about nationality.
Gypsy is a racial slur.
It would not be okay for anyone here to use the many other racial slurs that apply to people of color, would it ? Google will help you out with this if you need further explanation. The correct identifiers are Romany, Romani or Roma and Irish Travellers or Travellers. The two groups are distinctly different though the slur has been used to describe both.
—————————————
I’m 100% FOR not using ANY of these unnecessary slurs or identifiers as they are not relevant or confirmed as having anything to do with the case!
Let’s just PLEASE STOP with further explanations and continue to discuss the actual facts and reports of this case.

There’s debate as to whether that’s a racial slur. In my group it’s not. It’s not the accurate term but my people are colloquially known as a direct translation to the word Gypsies and it is not considered offensive. My screen name directly translates to “Gypsy girl”. People have used the term derogatorily of course and it originated from Gadjos who had the false belief that Roma were from Egypt. But many Romani people have adopted the term in direct translations in various regions.
I do not consider it a racial slur.

I'm not debating this here. It's pointless.
If using a word that harms and perpetuates hate against people means that much to people, go ahead. If people really want to understand and do better they can do their own research.

I simply asked if people could not. I got my answer.
No.

—————————————
I’m 100% FOR not using ANY of these unnecessary slurs or identifiers as they are not relevant or confirmed as having anything to do with the case!
Let’s just PLEASE STOP with further explanations and continue to discuss the actual facts and reports of this case.

Lol this is what happens when we’re deprived of new case information. We go totally off the rails.

Just a reminder to everyone to please try to stay on topic. This thread should be focused on this case, not ethnicities, kids moving out, or other unrelated topics. I love the sense of community that develops in these threads, but we run the risk of having it shutdown when we don’t stick to the topic. Plus, honestly, there is a 15 month old baby missing. There is not a lot that is more important than locating that child and her well-being. I am definitely not trying to call anyone out, I just don’t want the thread to be closed, and I want little Evelyn to be found alive and well.

Last edited:
So maternal Grandmother and a guy were the individuals who were in possession of a stolen BMW linked to the amber alert? Evelyn is still missing.

I'm just trying to get it straight in my head. Evelyn's grandfather was the one who reported her missing. The last person who saw her on the December 10 or 11th was a babysitter.

But Evelyn's mom (MB) said she last left her with someone while she worked and that is the person who has her. So was that person MB's mom? And if so where is the Evelyn?

LE must have so much patience because I would want to grab MB and shake her and scream, Stop lying! Where is your baby!?

Again, there are so many people who would make amazing parents that can't have kids and then there are people like this...

"Well the reason I didn't report it or anything was I knew the person who had her, and I didn't want them to run away with her," Boswell said. "And as soon as they thought anything was going on they just kinda vanished. So I'm just kinda worried, you know, about where they are at. What they're doing with her at this point in time."

She says that Evelyn was with a person she trusted to watch her daughter while she was at work.

But Boswell says she cannot name names.

"In a way I knew that as soon as anything went down this person was going to disappear and they have. And they have tried to find them... They won't answer phone calls. They just kinda disappeared."

Boswell tells News 5 she'd do things differently if she is given a second chance.

"Yeah I probably would have called the first day. I should have. But I just didn't want them to run with her, like they have now."

Megan Boswell says she knows who has Evelyn, claims she was afraid to report her missing
It’s too bad Casey Anthony got away with this...lots of young people have figured out that if they are able to dispose of the baby’s body so it will decompose before the baby is reported missing, they’ll have no consequences because nothing can be proven.

It’s too bad Casey Anthony got away with this...lots of young people have figured out that if they are able to dispose of the baby’s body so it will decompose before the baby is reported missing, they’ll have no consequences because nothing can be proven.
So if this gets changed to family abduction rather than a missing person case, will this still be relevant or will MB then be a victim?

Am I the only one who feels like every member of MB’s family, HW, AB’s boyfriend, and EP need to be brought in together for questioning? I mean, based on all of the info released so far, I think a fantastic mediator and therapist should be present, but I feel like if they were all questioned together at one time, it may be a lot more difficult for everyone to continue passing the ball. At the very least, maybe it could enlighten LE on what is blatantly inaccurate and misleading. MOO

Evelyn Boswell: 2 arrested in connection with missing Tennessee girl

This might be our official "go ahead" to sleuthing AK and WM. It says they were arrested in connection with Evelyn's disappearance. They're being held on unrelated charges and will be prepared for extradition.

Can we get an offical mod ruling please???

I feel like Gitana sent the mods a message over an hour ago asking for clarification, but honestly, I'm exhausted and could have misread or even imagined it at this point. In any case, it seems like fair game to me using the 2 msm links.

Am I the only one who feels like every member of MB’s family, HW, AB’s boyfriend, and EP need to be brought in together for questioning? I mean, based on all of the info released so far, I think a fantastic mediator and therapist should be present, but I feel like if they were all questioned together at one time, it may be a lot more difficult for everyone to continue passing the ball. At the very least, maybe it could enlighten LE on what is blatantly inaccurate and misleading. MOO
Completely agree.

And the nod nod nod nod...and the cry, giggle, cry, giggle...and the sweet potatoes, baby shark, baby shark, sweet potatoes... UGH ! Why bother to do that interview at all? It certainly wasn't helpful to the public in terms of finding this child.

MOO, and what not.

yes.... moo too! I found it really weird that she said that Evelyn walks funny because she doesn’t know how to pick up her feet, so she waddles (or wobbles, I can’t remember which). I was thinking, she walked like a brand new walker TWO MONTHS AGO!

Lord almighty, I don’t get it! I could barely make it through a 12 hour shift 3x a week when my baby was that little, I just wanted to hug and snuggle her. And here it’s no big thing that she dropped her off to her babysat and what? Just never saw her again? Evelyn has been gone more than 10% of her entire time alive.

I would say yes, but if one person says "remember, that lady took her and said she'd get her ice cream and never came back" and all other members of the family say "yeah, that's what happened" then we'll never find out where she is. I think police question people separately for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53