Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't link The Sun article earlier because I didn't see any local MSM using this angle, and Sun also didn't attribute this claim to any person/source. I don't think it came from Roderrick...

From link:

It was claimed Gannon looked "sluggish" in the footage, as if he had been "drugged".

RD did say that G looked like that when he talked about the video.

That's what I thought too until I read some recent posts. Now I'm not so sure the entire thing wasn't completely premeditated at least 10 days in advance. Go back and start rethinking everything from that basic assumption and many many things begin to look very different.

Thanks for the suggestion, I might as well explore that avenue as most of my ideas have hit a brick wall.

bbm
With respect, all you have is a very poor 3rd hand copy.
RD has the original and that is what he was discussing.
He also knew young Gannon and was familiar with his normal gait. We are not.
Can you provide a link to any article or video that shows RD describing how GS presented in the video, as per his gait, movements, perceived injuries, etc.?

I've never seen nor read any such report. I know what I can see in the video. The video file I have is not of the best quality by any stretch, but it is clear enough to present movements of the individuals involved. For that aspect, fine video detail is not required.

It is amazing how so many people seem to want the video to be a damning piece of evidence that shows an almost-passed-out GS crawling from the house with a bloodied stump and struggling to get off the ground and in to the truck. It just isn't the case.

The video's importance is that it revealed SM and GS left the premises in the truck and SM is seen exiting the vehicle upon return, with only a shadow appearing on the ground along the passenger side at nearly the same time.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I am unable to explain why people state they do not see the shadow or simply outright dismiss it. It's there. It's 'fact' to my own eyes, and I have no problem commenting that I believe LE sees it as well.

Now, given that, I can not definitively state it was GS who exited the vehicle on the passenger side. I suspect LE is also unable to 'prove' it was GS. I have to assume it was GS because I saw him enter the vehicle before they drove away. I believe it is a safe assumption, and will accept the '*advertiser censored* u & me' consequences.

IMO, whatever happened to GS (disappearance) occurred sometime after having returned from the shopping trip.

If I should be proven wrong, I will gladly accept that and be hopeful that whatever the case, justice will have eventually be served for GS and the family, as would be necessary.

I've seen a lot of people say that Gannon doesn't look well when getting into the truck. I've watched the surveillance over and over and I'm just not seeing it. Can you please tell me what you're seeing that make you think he wasn't well. The video is blurry and he's walking - what am I missing?

He walks very slow and even drops something and he seems unable to pick it up and the LS picks it up. According the neighbor he felt he also walked very slow and disoriented, and he definitely had a better view

I was very impressed with the evidence presented in the Frazee case, per the link I posted earlier. Not only did they have video of him taking out money at an ATM and filling up a gas can at a gas station, they even had video of him inside a store making specific purchases. I suspect they get financial records as well as external video that shows where a targeted person has shopped, then they go inside and get the inside video of them buying what they're buying there. The Frazee evidence even included video of the accomplice buying fast food through the take out window. So even someone smart enough to leave their phone off or behind, can't evade - however smart - all the cameras everywhere and all the tracking that can be done via the bankcard.
Yup, and just remember, we weren’t privy to any of that until trial. They were still silent at this point, just like they are now. Dan May is building his case, and we won’t hear squat for days, then bam! There’ll be a flurry of news on arrest day. The rest will come out in trial.

Mass, could it be as simple as the run away" story" from the beginning?

Did she back that truck up so far to avoid her own video cam? Not realizing other cams could see her?

Was her plan all along a run away theory??
Cruel...
Very possible. It was definitely some extra trouble for her to back the truck into the driveway. Why? You'd normally just walk out to the street and lead drive off. Possibly to conceal who got in the truck? Possibly because Gannon was having trouble walking.

That video is on loop in my head. Has been for 2 days.

I do think someone helped her. Who is the question. Why does she make it a point to mention HH is 17, about to go into the USAF, she was handcuffed, car was impounded. She made it a point to go get her to verify and then told her what to say. She's so manipulative it makes me feel like she is dragging her into it all. She needs to quit involving the kids. Period. All of them.

Yes, this has been bothering me for a while. All LS wants to do is use her daughter's accomplishments. They're for bragging rights; they're to cast a halo effect on her. She's worried about the police and arrest record allegedly ruining her daughter's chances and future; she's not worried about how dragooning her in for a specious 1-2-3 alibis is going to look. She's maddening.

I didn't link The Sun article earlier because I didn't see any local MSM using this angle, and Sun also didn't attribute this claim to any person/source. I don't think it came from Roderrick...

From link:

It was claimed Gannon looked "sluggish" in the footage, as if he had been "drugged".

Oddly enough, if you watch the video he does actually say that.
I just re-watched it a couple of days ago and it really jumped out at me that no one really zeroed in on it.

Regarding the gate business, as far as I can tell there is NO back gate, nor any side gate exit. That's what I was trying to tell everyone when I posted up the pictures from Google Earth earlier. The only gate that I can see opens out on the front of the property facing Mandan Drive directly.

If you look around the neighborhood and even around the corner (Rubicon Drive) and down the street that runs parallel to Mandan (Galpin Drive), you'll see that all the houses appear to share side fences and back fences with each other. So there is a house directly behind the Stauchs' and to either side of them. But no alleyways, no other gates visible except the ones that open out onto the street.

So as far as I can tell, there is no exit from the backyard except through the house and through the gate which is right beside the front garage. There doesn't appear to be a side door to the garage, just the large front garage door and presumably a door that leads you inside the house. Pictures have been uploaded earlier in the thread. But you can look for yourself using Google Earth or Google maps Street view.

My point has always been: there is no way for Gannon to escape the property out the back or to the sides (unless he was climbing fences). Using the gate to escape unnoticed makes no sense at all in the narrative. It's right by the garage door and the front door. It opens out onto the street directly. Where all the surveillance cameras presumably are. Anyone coming to or off the property have to use Mandan Drive.

I hope I am explaining myself better.

bbm

Can you provide a link to any article or video that shows RD describing how GS presented in the video, as per his gait, movements, perceived injuries, etc.?

I've never seen nor read any such report. I know what I can see in the video. The video file I have is not of the best quality by any stretch, but it is clear enough to present movements of the individuals involved. For that aspect, fine video detail is not required.

It is amazing how so many people seem to want the video to be a damning piece of evidence that shows an almost-passed-out GS crawling from the house with a bloodied stump and struggling to get off the ground and in to the truck. It just isn't the case.

The video's importance is that it revealed SM and GS left the premises in the truck and SM is seen exiting the vehicle upon return, with only a shadow appearing on the ground along the passenger side at nearly the same time.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I am unable to explain why people state they do not see the shadow or simply outright dismiss it. It's there. It's 'fact' to my own eyes, and I have no problem commenting that I believe LE sees it as well.

Now, given that, I can not definitively state it was GS who exited the vehicle on the passenger side. I suspect LE is also unable to 'prove' it was GS. I have to assume it was GS because I saw him enter the vehicle before they drove away. I believe it is a safe assumption, and will accept the '*advertiser censored* u & me' consequences.

IMO, whatever happened to GS (disappearance) occurred sometime after having returned from the shopping trip.

If I should be proven wrong, I will gladly accept that and be hopeful that whatever the case, justice will have eventually be served for GS and the family, as would be necessary.
If you google search you will find Kd's comments on Gannon's gait.
He did not submit a medical opinion or rationale for Gannon's movements.
But I'm sure you know that already?

bbm

It has been few days since I viewed the video, I will be reviewing it. What stood out to me was that Gannon walked slowly to truck then just stood at open door. Then SM walked up to him, bent down and either picked something up from the ground or bent down to help him into the truck seat. Respect your views as well.

CCTV shows 'sluggish' missing boy, 11, leaving with STEPMOM before vanishing

This line in the article does not state RD made the statement:

Sensationalize, much? ..."claimed" by whom, when? No attribution.
MOO RD said it on a video interv
Credibility?
As a mother I am personally indebted to DR. He spent many of his own hours watching videos.....

Agree. Who is prepared ffor something of this magnitude and gravity to happen nearby and then become a central figure in it? He is trying to do right by Gannon.

It has been few days since I viewed the video, I will be reviewing it. What stood out to me was that Gannon walked slowly to truck then just stood at open door. Then SM walked up to him, bent down and either picked something up from the ground or bent down to help him into the truck seat. Respect your views as well.
That’s exactly how I saw it as well. I’m not sure if I can say how slowly he walked out as I don’t know his normal gait but something wasn’t right when Sm had to pick up whatever he dropped then it looked like she helped him in or picked something up.

I really think they need to go back to where the searches started. There was something to all the hype about that submersible device used very early on. Something is rubbing me the wrong way about why this area was targeted 2 times.. I trust LE and I think at that point they knew something. Jmo

Crews use submersible, sonar-equipped vehicle to search water bodies for Gannon Stauch

CPW said its Marine Evidence Recovery Team searched a small pond near Colorado Springs using the vehicle, which has a device to retrieve evidence underwater.

It was at least the second time the crews have searched in the area, though law enforcement officials declined to get into specifics on exactly where they were searching and why

Looking for a discarded weapon?

Credibility?
As a mother I am personally indebted to DR. He spent many of his own hours watching videos.....
No doubt DR's camera may have provided the break needed. Not discounting DR's contribution but LE specifically requested the video information not disclosed/discussed. Does not help the case when the neighbor stays the story. Leave any assessment and public dissemination of the video to the authorities.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member