Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not an accident if you injure a child and then let them die in your car. The person can think of it that way, but it's not - neither in my mind, nor in the eyes of the law.

A person needs to have a screw loose, in my view, to severely injure a child in the first place and then not take them to a hospital.

Children do not die of non-severe injuries. Of course, if that's what she was thinking (in denial) and he died, then yes, she staged a cover-up. So from the moment she attacked him to this moment, right now, she is not engaged in an accident.

Abusers do not "accidentally" give someone a black eye or a broken rib or a punch to the gut.

I don't disagree with you.
When I say "accident" I'm referring to motives. As in, she didn't intend to kill him, just to hurt him, with some creepy, evil, unchecked anger/violence at him.
And it went too far (medically, to be reversed without treatment) and he succumbed to his injuries and passed.
And then yes, she staged a cover-up with the lie of him running away, and all the other load of carp she's been juggling since that day.

I re-watched the SM back-to-the-camera interview... and compared my thoughts afterward against many of the characterizations of that video as presented in this forum.

I do not want to elaborate, other than to comment this: wow.

Is it possible this poi planted evidence approximately 40 miles away to deter the original investigation. It seems from interviews that whatever occurred happened near the home. This leads me to believe this little boy will be found very close to the area he went missing. I still pray he is with someone that cares for him and he walks back to his parents but chances are slim.

GOOD COMMENT!
I have pondered this a lot for all the reasons you mentioned. I believe there are two main reasons Gannon was still alive the next morning, and that’s the other children in the home.

In my theory, the reason Gannon left that home alive is because there were two other children there who stood in the way of any actions being taken that night to end his life and dispose of him and any evidence.

Those children needed to see Gannon alive and ‘well’ that night after the incident, and possibly in the morning before school. Two children in the home old enough to know what was happening might not lend itself to a cover of darkness disposal.

I don’t believe this person expected that driveway to be caught on camera, showing that Gannon left home and never returned.

Perhaps that person also followed enough recent media or watched enough crime shows, and didn't want cadaver dogs to hit in or around their home. That wouldn’t fit well with their runaway story.

ALL my own opinion/theory/speculation MOO

Good photos -- thanks.

As @MtnMama indicated, I also think it's likely there's a pedestrian door for egress to the backyard in addition to the main overhead door. (Pursuant to building code).
I think it's on @oviedo 's timeline at the beginning of the thread, the rental listing for this address. The image slideshow shows a sliding glass door exiting the dining room (maybe it's the kitchen) and into the back yard.

Is it possible this poi planted evidence approximately 40 miles away to deter the original investigation. It seems from interviews that whatever occurred happened near the home. This leads me to believe this little boy will be found very close to the area he went missing. I still pray he is with someone that cares for him and he walks back to his parents but chances are slim.
I think it is quite possible.

To Trocroc9: sorry I messed up the quote feature, but here’s what you said. My response is below.
(Thank you for taking the time to respond. As a local does that give you any indication as to why they spent so much time close to the home and that specific area? Do you think it was because of sightings from the car? I just am curious why they originally spent so much time close to home at the initial start of the investigation. I know in previous cases I’ve followed many POI’s did not go a far distance from home. Jmo and thanks again for replying much appreciated.
ETA: I don’t think he was taken far from the home. I think smoke and mirrors up north into Douglas county. Shopping trip and all just a ruse. Jmo)

Probably they started out local to the house because that was Ground Zero, the last place he was seen, and so it’s all you have to go on in the early stages. Have you noticed that you keep hearing EPCSO refer to the “two parallel investigations?” One is the “Search for GS,” which is just what it sounds like. Two is the “Investigation into the Disappearance of GS,” which is essentially the steering wheel for number One. But in the early stages, the number Two hadn’t turned up many clues yet because it was just getting going, and so you just go with the fan-out approach starting at Ground Zero. Once number Two kicked into high gear, that’s when we started seeing major geographical movement in number One. Just my interpretation.

Frazee rings in my ears.....
I didn't follow that case but I have followed many where the suspect's digital footprint was so overwhelmingly damning, it was nothing short of incredible, how the prosecution team pulled it all together. I believe this will be yet another case where we just might be in awe of the amount of evidence collected.

from an early article...."Stauch added that within a few hours of Gannon leaving, his wife knew something was wrong. He also reportedly said the boy didn’t tell his stepmother which friend’s house he was going to." At this point, sounds to me , Al trusted SM's version. He didn't say...my wife says.....It sounds like she strongly and convincingly told Al she "sensed" something was wrong and he trusted her. I imagine that is why such a visceral response when confronted with the video.

In regards to Gannon AS stated..."He’s just kind and tenderhearted… Hoping we can find him soon,” I thought it was especially "sensitive' that he would recognize his young son as 'tenderhearted".
BBM
Lying liars lie liberally. She can't seem to open her mouth without lying and telling "half truths" not to mention lying by just flagrantly leaving out pertinent information. To tell AS that she "SENSED" something was wrong was just another lie to evoke some kind of sympathy from AS because we all know how much she cared about Gannon by the IT interview she gave to draw attention to HER plight :rolleyes:

No, she didn't sense anything, she KNEW exactly what was wrong because she orchestrated whatever happened to that sweet, tenderhearted little boy. Tic Tock TS, time is running out.

I'm local and have been driving around town looking. Yes, there are outdoor cameras in parking lots.
I was very impressed with the evidence presented in the Frazee case, per the link I posted earlier. Not only did they have video of him taking out money at an ATM and filling up a gas can at a gas station, they even had video of him inside a store making specific purchases. I suspect they get financial records as well as external video that shows where a targeted person has shopped, then they go inside and get the inside video of them buying what they're buying there. The Frazee evidence even included video of the accomplice buying fast food through the take out window. So even someone smart enough to leave their phone off or behind, can't evade - however smart - all the cameras everywhere and all the tracking that can be done via the bankcard.

I don't disagree with you.
When I say "accident" I'm referring to motives. As in, she didn't intend to kill him, just to hurt him, with some creepy, evil, unchecked anger/violence at him.
And it went too far (medically, to be reversed without treatment) and he succumbed to his injuries and passed.
And then yes, she staged a cover-up with the lie of him running away, and all the other load of carp she's been juggling since that day.

Oh, entirely possible (from her point of view) From Gannon's point of view, it probably seemed she was trying to kill him. I sure thought it was possible my parents (particularly my dad) would slip up and not just hit me, they'd kill me.

A person who thinks they can hit a kid and not be thinking about potential injury to the kid (physical and psychological) has the proverbial loose screw. I'm pretty sure an awful lot of murderers "don't intend" to kill their victims. And a lot of abusive parents "don't intend" to scar or burn their children.

All kinds of human intentions go awry. Frankly, IME, people who do bad things unintentionally usually break down and cry and say "I"m sorry, I didn't mean to!" They don't throw shade on the victim's mother or basically demand an apology from the victim's father. Hard for me to do more than just take LS at her word. She never says "Sorry, I lost track of where he was," even. Most people would. IMO.

With respect, all you have is a very poor 3rd hand copy.
RD has the original and that is what he was discussing.
He also knew young Gannon and was familiar with his normal gait. We are not.

One doesn't even need to be familiar with his normal gait to compare it to TS' as she walks into frame and gets into the truck.
She's moving quickly, he is not.
That much is evident even if you can't make out much else in the lousy copy the public has.

That's what I thought too until I read some recent posts. Now I'm not so sure the entire thing wasn't completely premeditated at least 10 days in advance. Go back and start rethinking everything from that basic assumption and many many things begin to look very different.

I re-watched the SM back-to-the-camera interview... and compared my thoughts afterward against many of the characterizations of that video as presented in this forum.

I do not want to elaborate, other than to comment this: wow.

That video is on loop in my head. Has been for 2 days.

I do think someone helped her. Who is the question. Why does she make it a point to mention HH is 17, about to go into the USAF, she was handcuffed, car was impounded. She made it a point to go get her to verify and then told her what to say. She's so manipulative it makes me feel like she is dragging her into it all. She needs to quit involving the kids. Period. All of them.

DBM - answered my own question and want to be within TOS and not make it hard for Mods. :)

Last edited:
To Trocroc9: sorry I messed up the quote feature, but here’s what you said. My response is below.
(Thank you for taking the time to respond. As a local does that give you any indication as to why they spent so much time close to the home and that specific area? Do you think it was because of sightings from the car? I just am curious why they originally spent so much time close to home at the initial start of the investigation. I know in previous cases I’ve followed many POI’s did not go a far distance from home. Jmo and thanks again for replying much appreciated.
ETA: I don’t think he was taken far from the home. I think smoke and mirrors up north into Douglas county. Shopping trip and all just a ruse. Jmo)

Probably they started out local to the house because that was Ground Zero, the last place he was seen, and so it’s all you have to go on in the early stages. Have you noticed that you keep hearing EPCSO refer to the “two parallel investigations?” One is the “Search for GS,” which is just what it sounds like. Two is the “Investigation into the Disappearance of GS,” which is essentially the steering wheel for number One. But in the early stages, the number Two hadn’t turned up many clues yet because it was just getting going, and so you just go with the fan-out approach starting at Ground Zero. Once number Two kicked into high gear, that’s when we started seeing major geographical movement in number One. Just my interpretation.
Thank you again colofarmer. Makes good sense.

That's what I thought too until I read some recent posts. Now I'm not so sure the entire thing wasn't completely premeditated at least 10 days in advance. Go back and start rethinking everything from that basic assumption and many many things begin to look very different.
I'm inclined to think pre-med too but I can only speculate wildly re motive . Or methodology.
I don't have evidence to back up my thoughts.
It would not surprise me. In the slightest.

I think it's on @oviedo 's timeline at the beginning of the thread, the rental listing for this address. The image slideshow shows a sliding glass door exiting the dining room (maybe it's the kitchen) and into the back yard.
Thanks. I don't know about EP County but many require man door if the garage is attached to house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smoore9861